ForumsThe TavernDo you belive in ghosts??

193 22099
oinkage
oinkage
81 posts
Nomad

hi lol i just wondering if any 1 actually belives in ghosts here...even better have u ever actually seen one??

• 193 Replies
Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

Ugh, I feel utterly spooked now! O_O

choazmachine
choazmachine
1,044 posts
Nomad

The iPod, I believe has a built in function that turns off itself after a certain period of time. Because I fall alseep listening to music sometimes, and it is off (volume is turned to lowest setting on my iDock).

Nope. I'm not "updated" I have a iPod video. It doesn't shut itself off until it runs out of juice.

First off, could be the wind or the equalizing of air pressures in different rooms.

Nah, that only happens in my brother's room. I see the ghost as it closes my door.
choazmachine
choazmachine
1,044 posts
Nomad

those psychos that pretend to be psychic and that they can communicate with ghosts rofl!

Your calling me a psycho. And I don't pretend to see ghosts. I actually see them. You have it lucky, you can't see ghosts as much as I can. Your the lucky one. I came face to face with a demon before. I didn't believe in them prior to the event but when I saw this, that changed everything.

I was over my friends house during last summer. And I left his house at night because he dared me to go into this abandoned house nearby. This house was very scary looking, and was practically rotting. I went inside, with a night-vision camera in hand of hard evidence that I went inside. I had $50 bucks on the line, so I needed the proof. I was walking down the hallway when I saw a rocking chair. It was in the middle of the hallway, blocking the path. It started rocking by itself, as I sat their, frozen, in horror. After what seemed like ages it stopped. Then it lifted off the ground and hit the ceiling. That's where it stayed as I ran underneath. I ran into a room and ran into something I was knocked over onto the ground. I looked up and saw a huge black mist like substance, taking the figure of something with wings. It has a mouth that was oddly visible because it glowed red. The room became suddenly hot, unbearably so. And some of the floor started catching flame it was so hot around that thing. It screamed so loud I almost fainted from fear. It shook the whole room somehow and then dissipated. After a few minutes I saw the fire spreading, I realized the danger I was in, ran out the house and watched it burn to the ground. I started to run back to my friends house, when I heard a weird popping noise behind me. I turned around, and saw the abandoned house fully intact.
You can think what you want, but I was there, and knew what happened. The video camera had me enter the house, saw the chair, but the demon clip was all black. But the camera even caught the house burning down. But that house still stands today.
driejen
driejen
486 posts
Nomad

choazmachine, im talking about ppl on tv that so obviously act like their psychic so that they can get money

choazmachine
choazmachine
1,044 posts
Nomad

Oh ok. Do you have any ghost stories?

IAMMERCY
IAMMERCY
305 posts
Nomad

no but the shows are fun to watch

pickleshack
pickleshack
356 posts
Nomad

Seen many...not cool. Well sometime it is cool. Like the time when I was a kid my cousins basement and I saw a boy that was not much younger than me dressed in a sailor outfit suddenly appear and run a few steps before moving through the sheets that were hanging up down there...not cool.

But the time I was in my wife's grandmothers kitchen, not but a few days after her grandmother passed away, and I saw a woman in a white nightgown with long black hair tied in a ponytail but twisted up, with olive skin and graceful movement, and then that night my wife's mom brought me a picture of her mother, my wife's grandmother, wearing the exact nightgown with the exact hairstyle, and told me "this was my mom's favorite nightgown."

That was cool.

pickleshack
pickleshack
356 posts
Nomad

Also, for those who don't believe in psychics, when you meet one that tell you personal things about yourself, and I'm not talking about generalizations that seem personal but are general enough to apply to anyone, and personal things that you do, like habits, like I don't know clicking your fingernails, you'll know they are real. I don't know if the store Unlimited Thought is a franchise, but they have some real psychics there. Although there are numerous fakes as well.

stevethechao
stevethechao
169 posts
Nomad

I have to say, I have heard some, seen some, and expierienced some. I guess I believ in them.

legomatthew
legomatthew
5 posts
Nomad

O_____O Well, I havent seen a ghost or anything like that, but MAN. Things can get really weird.

jjrocks66
jjrocks66
912 posts
Shepherd

i believe in spirits and stuff like that but im not sure if i do belive in ghosts.

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,269 posts
Jester

Shoot.....are you all pulling my leg or something, I mean there seem to be a lot of you who have seen ghosts. Am I being lied to or are you all telling the truth?

brooke_1997
brooke_1997
545 posts
Nomad

No.. I dont belive in ghosts. But if someone did see a ghost.. No one would belive him/her cus they have no proof. And also they might think there mental or have problems cus ghosts are fake. They are just made to make movies or stories and stuff..

brenda_1997
brenda_1997
831 posts
Nomad

there mental or have problems cus ghosts are fake.

Lol, there mental, or have problems brooke you are funny.
Well, I haven't seen a ghost yet. So for now I think there fake. There just make believe in stories or in movies. Like brooke said. So right now I dont think there real.
pizzaz007
pizzaz007
120 posts
Nomad

Yes. O.k listen, this is really scary, so one day my sister started to do sommersaults (like when she wuz 3) and my mom never taught her, and well, NOBODY TAUGHT HER! so my mom asks her who taught her and she said, Great Grandma Janett.
GG Janett had died years b4 my parents got married, and they never rly talked about her that much. Scary and true. I swear.

Showing 91-105 of 193