ForumsWEPRCalling All Christians

1333 187997
snazzy777
snazzy777
739 posts
Nomad

Since I have joined Armorgams . . .I see a lot of Atheists and their threads about why people believe in God etc . . . I wanted to start a thread about the bible and christianity.

The purpose of this thread is to debate a different book of the bible each week. We will discuss lessons, morals, and different stories.

We will have friendly debates. Please . . . if you are atheist or of other beliefs . . . you may discuss in this thread, just PLEASE no fighting, flaming, spamming, trolling . . . etc

This week we will begin from the beginning . . . .Genesis

• 1,333 Replies
deserteagle
deserteagle
1,633 posts
Nomad

Se la via (That's life) I might go play a couple of rounds Nazi Zombies. Hasta Manana Kirby!

deserteagle
deserteagle
1,633 posts
Nomad

Shall we resume now? Its 9:45PM over here.

deserteagle
deserteagle
1,633 posts
Nomad

I know. I have school on Monday. So I can probably only stay up for maybe an hour and a-half.

deserteagle
deserteagle
1,633 posts
Nomad

Sunday is going to be my D-Day. I'm going to squeeze everything out of those 24 hours.

damole911
damole911
2 posts
Peasant

Lets start the jump for jesus. line everyone up make them pay 5 bucks to jump into the grand canyon for jesus.

snazzy777
snazzy777
739 posts
Nomad

Let's start the book of Numbers . . .

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,349 posts
Bard

Jump for Jesus? I'm no Christian but I don't think that Jesus wants everyone to kill themselves!

tennisman24
tennisman24
4,682 posts
Farmer

Lets start the jump for jesus. line everyone up make them pay 5 bucks to jump into the grand canyon for jesus.

Please tell me you want us too use parachutes.
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,349 posts
Bard

I have an idea, damole911! Why don't you lead us in Jesus jumping and we'll follow along!
eyrie991
eyrie991
87 posts
Nomad

lets. anyways,a little question...do you think Jesus will come or not? i think he will.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,349 posts
Bard

do you think Jesus will come or not?

I don't think he will. I believe that he was just an every day guy who had exaggerated &quotowers", and him coming back from the dead after 2000 years is highly unlikely.
deserteagle
deserteagle
1,633 posts
Nomad

do you think Jesus will come or not? i think he will.

He'll come on December 2012 I guarantee it.
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,349 posts
Bard

I'll convert to Christianity if he comes back...ever.
Krizaz
Krizaz
2,399 posts
Nomad

Yeah but wasn't he supposed to show him self in 2000?

He won't, that was the Mayans prediction, and they prayed to different Gods, many Gods in fact, so they're was never even a prediction at of God at the time, until the Europeans came along and ransacked the place that is, so no, he will not come out in 2012, even if I did believe in God, I would doubt he would come out.
deserteagle
deserteagle
1,633 posts
Nomad

Yeah but krizaz! The world WILL end on 2012. So what's a better time to have the Apocalypse? I don't know any other Doomsday dates.

Showing 571-585 of 1333