ForumsWEPRCalling All Christians

1333 187627
snazzy777
snazzy777
739 posts
Nomad

Since I have joined Armorgams . . .I see a lot of Atheists and their threads about why people believe in God etc . . . I wanted to start a thread about the bible and christianity.

The purpose of this thread is to debate a different book of the bible each week. We will discuss lessons, morals, and different stories.

We will have friendly debates. Please . . . if you are atheist or of other beliefs . . . you may discuss in this thread, just PLEASE no fighting, flaming, spamming, trolling . . . etc

This week we will begin from the beginning . . . .Genesis

• 1,333 Replies
deserteagle
deserteagle
1,633 posts
Nomad

You guys are talking about how people say the sun is so old.. Going off of the bible it says the world and everything is 6000 years old. So what are you guys going off of? Science? If so how does Science say the world came about?..

(faceplams)

k' I'll give you a run down: The Big Bang occurred and all the matter in the universe is spread around. The Pope and the Holy Catholic Church have accepted this theory and acknowledge it.

The Big Bang occurred at around 15 billion years ago. The Milky Way and the Solar system formed and shortly after the sun was born at 4.5 billion. Answered?
peaceman1
peaceman1
248 posts
Nomad

Wats the difference between Christians and Catholics besides Ash wesnday the pope ect.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,349 posts
Bard

Wats the difference between Christians and Catholics besides Ash wesnday the pope ect.

Catholics are a branch of Christianity that is somewhat more religious than Protestants. They follow the church more than the Bible, and they were the first branch of Christianity.

There are many more differences, but I can't list them all. Just the general stuff.
iamsuperawesome
iamsuperawesome
201 posts
Nomad

cathloicisim is a branch of christianianity, all cathloics are christian, but not all christians are cathloic

deserteagle
deserteagle
1,633 posts
Nomad

Only a billion years ago desert? Lol you fail I think you mean like 100 Bil.

Dude the the Earth is only like 4 billion. I don't see how I fail.
deserteagle
deserteagle
1,633 posts
Nomad

I said 15 billion was when the Big Bang happened. Go ahead and check.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,349 posts
Bard

I said 15 billion was when the Big Bang happened. Go ahead and check.

13.5 billion or something, but not 15 billion. That's a bit much...
deserteagle
deserteagle
1,633 posts
Nomad

whats the difference? Not to much happened in the first 1.5 billion. The Milky Way didn't form until I think around 10 or 9 billion years I'm not sure.

Fireball7548
Fireball7548
11 posts
Nomad

You guys don't read the bible don't you.... >:U

Skyla
Skyla
291 posts
Peasant

one second to God is a million years to us and one penny to God is a billion dollars to us.

God only deals in dollars?
Blu3sBr0s
Blu3sBr0s
1,287 posts
Nomad

You guys don't read the bible don't you.... >:U

I dislike fiction.
BigP08
BigP08
1,455 posts
Shepherd

I dislike fiction.

The thread's called "Calling all Christians", so expect most of the people here to go by the Bible, especially since the purpose of the thread is to discuss morals taught by the Bible. You can call it fiction if you want, but this isn't the place for a debate.
Lieutenut
Lieutenut
1,251 posts
Nomad

I dislike fiction.

lmfao hahahahaha idk why but that just made me laugh really hard xD

*sighs* there's the high point of my day lol, well I'll be back to discuss bible stories (more likely debate them) so please someone get one on here
deserteagle
deserteagle
1,633 posts
Nomad

What were we talking about before we got off topic?

Lieutenut
Lieutenut
1,251 posts
Nomad

alright, but i'm getting off now... you may want to repost the story or something so everyone can see it again. I'll be on tomorrow probably, cya

Showing 601-615 of 1333