ForumsWEPRCalling All Christians

1333 187616
snazzy777
snazzy777
739 posts
Nomad

Since I have joined Armorgams . . .I see a lot of Atheists and their threads about why people believe in God etc . . . I wanted to start a thread about the bible and christianity.

The purpose of this thread is to debate a different book of the bible each week. We will discuss lessons, morals, and different stories.

We will have friendly debates. Please . . . if you are atheist or of other beliefs . . . you may discuss in this thread, just PLEASE no fighting, flaming, spamming, trolling . . . etc

This week we will begin from the beginning . . . .Genesis

• 1,333 Replies
deserteagle
deserteagle
1,633 posts
Nomad

Well, if David is 15 so he can be THAT buff. If David was using a pointed/sharpened piece of quartz(isn't that what he used?) and it hit Goliath in the head at point blank yeah it well kill him. But remember, sling shots have TERRIBLE accuracy and range. Also Goliath probably had a bronze helm on, so it won't insta-kill him.

deserteagle
deserteagle
1,633 posts
Nomad

If David was smart, he should have used a bow and arrow.

snazzy777
snazzy777
739 posts
Nomad

It doesn't matter anyway because David didn't use a bow and arrow and still beat Goliath. Also, the philistinian helmets had no protection around the forhead/temple area . . .

Tiger20g
Tiger20g
39 posts
Nomad

Thanks for this forum I have been infuriated by people that want to make games that will like you can be a roman and kill Jesus again of course this game never got out thanks to te directors

deserteagle
deserteagle
1,633 posts
Nomad

^ K kinda off topic..

Any who, didn't David kill his bro or something?

snazzy777
snazzy777
739 posts
Nomad

David did not kill his brothers . . .but he did sin just like all of us do. He was lustful for Bathsheba . . .so he sent her husband to the front lines of the battle and he was killed. He then took Bathsheba as one of his wives. . .

snazzy777
snazzy777
739 posts
Nomad

Take a look at this video . . .it is very funny, but when you look at the spiritual aspect of it, it is horrific . . . If you guys believe in demonic possessions, then tell me what your ideas are . . .if you don't believe in possessions, tell me what your thoughts are . . .

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YersIyzsOpc&feature=fvst]

snazzy777
snazzy777
739 posts
Nomad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YersIyzsOpc&feature=fvst

goumas13
goumas13
4,752 posts
Grand Duke

The video is nothing special, it just shows that humans can be extremely stupid. It's nothing new.

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

DUDE.

Possessions are a load of crap . . . that kid was just faking it for some internet lulz.

snazzy777
snazzy777
739 posts
Nomad

I don't think he was faking . . .how do you fake something like that? I think that anger took control and he freaked out majorly . . . and why do you think possessions are crap?

deserteagle
deserteagle
1,633 posts
Nomad

The title is called BIGGEST FREAK OUT EVER(ORIGINAL VIDEO)

There was that other twerp too, so It was just for lulz

snazzy777
snazzy777
739 posts
Nomad

how do you know?

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

It was obviously a planned freak-out . . . .

Also, possessions are crap because the very concept of demons was attributed to diseases and depression. Since we now know the actual causes of disease and depression, there is no logical, religious, or otherwise credibility to their existence.

ALSO, the only other demon mentioned (besides Satan) is called Hamm, and he existed to validate black slavery.

The Bible's reason for them existing is disproven, so why can't it be part of the Bible that was simply discarded over the years?

snazzy777
snazzy777
739 posts
Nomad

What about Legion? The demon in Matthew . . . Jesus sent them to the swine . . .

Showing 646-660 of 1333