ForumsWEPRAmerican Obesity

329 49066
snazzy777
snazzy777
739 posts
Nomad

What do you think about the problem of obesity in America? For me, I think it is so messed up how people keep eating and eating and eating without any form of exercise. I really don't like it when obese people say they want to diet, but then go to McDonalds and order a Large BigMac meal and a diet coke because they are on a diet . . .It just aggravates me how they feel like victims, when in fact they are the ones hurting themselves.

• 329 Replies
whimsyboy
whimsyboy
938 posts
Nomad

Maybe one way we could solve the problem would be to make a computer/console/tv that runs only on treadmill electricity. That way if someone feels they NEED to watch/play/use TV/console/computer, they have to work for it. And when they are too lazy to do that, they will get bored and go outside, and if they don't do that then that's when we send them above the arctic circle with no food for 3 days.
They'll burn off those calories reeeaaall quick.

ainsworth13
ainsworth13
90 posts
Nomad

LMAO canuk thats funny as hell tht door way joke was funny too lol

ainsworth13
ainsworth13
90 posts
Nomad

well u cant blame mc D's for fat people. its the person who decideds to spend their cash their fault. when i was a baby i lived right across the street from mc D's and my family and I are not obese. I wish i still lived there now cuz ill be rackin up those big macs..... got high metabolism ill stay thin.... no matter wut....

firefox123
firefox123
222 posts
Nomad

it's not fast food that's the problem it's the peoplewho can't control themselves and not eat it all the time

ainsworth13
ainsworth13
90 posts
Nomad

true.... ppl really are addicted to fast food..... if fast food ppl used tofu or some crap in their burgers when a fat person orders the amount of obsese chunky ppl will go down... except for the people who cook like crazy at home..... then at every store the clerk should have some weight loss pills behind the counter and everytime a fat person buys something he'll crush up the pills put it in water and stick a needle in the food! so fat ppl will lose weight.

crazydumdum
crazydumdum
204 posts
Nomad

American obesity needs to fixed. It has become a serious problem. Not to mention that McDonald's isn't helping at all (the Big Mac). Going to McDonald's is like saying i want to be fat and have diabetes.

balerion07
balerion07
2,837 posts
Peasant

What are you going to do? Impliment fat hospitals like the Chinese? I don't think so.

Alpha791
Alpha791
3,896 posts
Peasant

I have seen one kid in my class so fat that this is a quote from him while running the mile in gym he was crying and someone asked why and he said this

"My blubber keeps hitting me in the face when I jog

He looks like he weighs 350 lbs and hes 12
Canuck
Canuck
87 posts
Nomad

I remember seeing a person on television that weights 1000 pounds. He was from New York. Some of the women in the audience said "omg... what happened?"

HE ATE! weight is not contageous! You don't catch 1000 pounds like you catch a cold! Nodoby injects you with a dirty needle to get heavy...

I also know that cholestoral from fatty foods piles up in your blood vessels and left ventricle, which is one of the reasons why heart attacks are caused.

Craze77
Craze77
813 posts
Peasant

Its funny though........we have the best athletes though.

Kasic
Kasic
5,556 posts
Jester

Okay, first of all, there's obese people everywhere. Second, even though America does have a lot of fat people, there are places with a higher percent of them? Why? Other cultures view being larger as more attractive. Don't ask me why, but there are those cultures, second of all, fast food restraunts are a choice, but it's not like they are our only restraunts. America isn't the only fat place...

tomertheking
tomertheking
1,751 posts
Jester

Okay, first of all, there's obese people everywhere. Second, even though America does have a lot of fat people, there are places with a higher percent of them? Why? Other cultures view being larger as more attractive. Don't ask me why, but there are those cultures, second of all, fast food restraunts are a choice, but it's not like they are our only restraunts. America isn't the only fat place...

These "Other cultures" don't have enough money to have that much amount of food.
Alpha791
Alpha791
3,896 posts
Peasant

I'm 5'6 115 im really tall for my age and I have more than average muscles too im like 5 inches taller than all of my friends I'm a pretty good blocker at football though

Showing 316-328 of 329