ForumsThe TavernEver died in a dream?

348 56771
Green12324
Green12324
4,097 posts
Peasant

Last night I had a few interesting dreams. The first I don't remember. The second I was staying at a hotel, and then I went to some place where you would leave your body temporarily and go into a movie of some sort.

The third was interesting though. I was standing underneath something in the city watching a plane fly in circles above me. It was white, and resembled a Boeing 747. It looked a bit different than the current model, so I'm guessing the dream was set in the future a bit. Anyway, while it was circling I had a feeling that it would crash , but kept hoping it would just fly away. After a bit of circle the plane then started to land about approximately 350 yards away. It wasn't landing a normal way however, but vertically. Resembling a space shuttle attacked to the rockets before take off. Of course a 747 isn't meant to do that, so it blew up.

Now, this is the interesting part. I've been near explosions before in dreams (had one with a city being nuked, another where a plane blew up about 100 feet away) and never died. This time though, I experienced a second or so of pain (only in the dream) as the explosion hit, and the dream changed scenes.

Alright, so now I'll get to what I want to discuss. Have you ever died in a dream? And if so, how'd it happen? Did you have a second or so of pain (accompanied with random colors) or what happened? I'm just curious.

• 348 Replies
Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,606 posts
Nomad

I've been having death "dreams" ever since I was 5. It includes it all, being strangled to death, shot, bleeding, huge falls, and multiple assasinations.

Ever had being swalowed and then suffocating in the stomache? Or being burned alive?
its pitch black, lights turn on and im looking into a giants mouth

Haha that's always akward
Pluse
Pluse
46 posts
Shepherd

Many times of which I won't share the details.

SubZero007
SubZero007
883 posts
Peasant

I haven't actually ever died, I always manage to wake up right before but the other day I had a very scary dream that A gigantic wave came and killed the rest of my family.

Jake297
Jake297
306 posts
Shepherd

I get dreams where I fall, thousands of feet, and get that weird feeling in the pit of my stomach, and suddenly I wake up before I hit the ground. :-)

kitty25
kitty25
107 posts
Nomad

i didnt die in it up cause i woke before it happened, but the dream was me jumping off a cliff (idk y or where) but it really felt like i was falling n i woke up shaking, it was weird

legoman228
legoman228
35 posts
Nomad

Once I got chased my zombies so i jumped off a cliff but then everything went into slow motion and I went to another one

Schmiddy1234
Schmiddy1234
1,075 posts
Nomad

My friend said he died in a dream once where he got run over by like 20 schoolbuses XD He said when he woke up he checked around him for schoolbuses XDDDD

awesomeplayer312
awesomeplayer312
187 posts
Nomad

I had a dream that i was like running from this weird giant thing and i fell of a really high cliff,but then i woke up before i got to the ground.

murasaki9
murasaki9
1,388 posts
Blacksmith

I dreamed once that I was growing larger and larger. Yeah, I grew until...well...I grew until I got too big to be...uhhhgggg.

TinyAnt
TinyAnt
70 posts
Nomad

I've had a handful of dreams of me falling to my doom. They are scary, yet thrilling at the same time.

Medpack
Medpack
22 posts
Nomad

I've died a lot in my dreams but I've never had pain from a dream, the most recent I was a gas station attendant going out from behind the counter to help an old lady with a pump, she turned into a guy in a mask and shot me before I reached the door, when I die I become weightless, formless, and all I can do is see, as I very~very slowly spin up and away from my body.

The only interesting things of this are that I never look down at my body, moving on is instant, but I do love my life, and I would never want to be anyone or anything else, but in this form I am not unhappy;
and,
I have woken up screaming from scary dreams lol, but in the dreams where I die, I am never scared~

brickbeard
brickbeard
520 posts
Farmer

Ive died a couple time one is when a giant skeleton thing was chasing me and then i ran on top of a house and jumped off ( by experience jumping off always wakes you up ) and when i fall it hurts my stomach so yeh thats it folks

toemas
toemas
339 posts
Farmer

I have a lot of dreams were I Iâm running from something and Iâm moving in slow mo then I die ï

laststandmaster232
laststandmaster232
1 posts
Nomad

i have died in dream....... i(lol) wuz haveing sex O_o and she trened in to a vampier and bid me and it hert rilly bad and i felt like i coodent breeth and i died

The_username
The_username
93 posts
Farmer

I had one.Me and my family were killed by this flame monster like thing.

Showing 256-270 of 348