ForumsThe TavernEver died in a dream?

348 56770
Green12324
Green12324
4,097 posts
Peasant

Last night I had a few interesting dreams. The first I don't remember. The second I was staying at a hotel, and then I went to some place where you would leave your body temporarily and go into a movie of some sort.

The third was interesting though. I was standing underneath something in the city watching a plane fly in circles above me. It was white, and resembled a Boeing 747. It looked a bit different than the current model, so I'm guessing the dream was set in the future a bit. Anyway, while it was circling I had a feeling that it would crash , but kept hoping it would just fly away. After a bit of circle the plane then started to land about approximately 350 yards away. It wasn't landing a normal way however, but vertically. Resembling a space shuttle attacked to the rockets before take off. Of course a 747 isn't meant to do that, so it blew up.

Now, this is the interesting part. I've been near explosions before in dreams (had one with a city being nuked, another where a plane blew up about 100 feet away) and never died. This time though, I experienced a second or so of pain (only in the dream) as the explosion hit, and the dream changed scenes.

Alright, so now I'll get to what I want to discuss. Have you ever died in a dream? And if so, how'd it happen? Did you have a second or so of pain (accompanied with random colors) or what happened? I'm just curious.

• 348 Replies
jkl3848
jkl3848
242 posts
Peasant

Maybe. If I did it was in one I didn't remember.

blakebos
blakebos
10 posts
Nomad

I die almost every night lol.
usually im at the top of my staircase and for no reason just jump the railing and dive headfirst at the floor.

FutureTaco117
FutureTaco117
1 posts
Nomad

Yes,a few actually.

In one I was in my backyard sitting in a white lawn chair when it started to suck me into the ground from the bottom of the seat, I am guessing I died.

And in others I feel like somthing bad is going to happen and I commit suicide(usually by jumping off of somthing).

randumbness
randumbness
58 posts
Nomad

I have almost died in a dream does that count. I have also met death in a dream it was kind of odd. I am pretty sure your soul dies or something along that line if you die in a dream.

2 posts
Nomad

i have i was in the woods and i was attacked by a gummy bear. He grabbed me and threw me so far that I ran into the side of a building.

Alexandra222
Alexandra222
2,779 posts
Nomad

I never remember dying in a dream. Everytime I almost get killed I find myself in either a random area or maybe I just wake up. In some cases I end up in front of my computer(still in my dream) and I see a game over screen like this whole time I was just sucked into a game that lets me out when I win/die. Pretty weird if you ask me but to me, my sub conscious saved me.

Tobisper
Tobisper
407 posts
Nomad

Well I had this girl for a class in 9th grade and I still have that class and supposedly some kids told me she died in a dream and she then died from heart failure it was very sad and I didn't even get to know her and she was just 14, her name is Angie and you can look it up at Southwest Miami High School Homepage shes right there just scroll down and you see it. It's a sad loss.

Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,606 posts
Nomad

usually im at the top of my staircase and for no reason just jump the railing and dive headfirst at the floor.

Woah, I used to die the same way alot when I was little, it wasn't that bad of a death though, fun falling sensation.
And in others I feel like somthing bad is going to happen and I commit suicide(usually by jumping off of somthing).

Whenever you feel something bad is going to happen, it always will, that's why whenever I start to get scared in a dream I calm myself down quickly cause whatever you think up will be implemented into ur dream.
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

If I realize it's a dream and it starts going bad, I simply tell myself to wake up and usually it works. Otherwise I live it out as long as I can.
greenplanet011
greenplanet011
207 posts
Nomad

I dreamt that i was using my computer in a two story house ive never been in and suddenly my computer starts to die so i get off my chair and run as fast as i can,i trip,fall of the second story,and when im about to hit the floor,BOOM,i wake up.The website i was on was armorgames too

ponyo97
ponyo97
41 posts
Nomad

Yes I did I had a dream were I died cause I fell off a building and when I woke up I was on my 1st floor actually on the floor and my body was aching

MasterMor
MasterMor
40 posts
Shepherd

yup...a long time ago i dreamed that i was on monkey bars really really high in the sky...then i missed the next bar...and fell

abcdaa
abcdaa
32 posts
Nomad

This is super weird topic, I have to say. Yet I think many have experienced dream-death... I wouldn't have ever thought about it if it hadn't happened to me, once. For some reason I had to shoot myself (!) in a dream. And as soon as I pulled the trigger, I suddenly came to the realisation that I was dreaming it, and it felt like my brain was trying to duplicate the dream in reality... i.e. I felt like I totally blacked out for a few terrifying seconds, before sitting bolt upright in my bed.

jets99
jets99
599 posts
Nomad

I have seen a ton of people die in my dreams but I myself have never died in a dream

sand13
sand13
21 posts
Peasant

hmmm...not yet! but I would like to Experience that..

Showing 271-285 of 348