The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5032 1474431
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,032 Replies
David199619
David199619
7 posts
Nomad

Well. I think that all these systems are wonderful and useful and fun in their own way. But Xbox 360 is the top-quality gaming system hands down.

xxBOMBxx
xxBOMBxx
76 posts
Nomad

xbox 360 has nothing that i like not even games, ps3 is pretty awesome cuz it has tales of vesperia (i think!?) ignore what i said about ps3 last comment

th100
th100
452 posts
Nomad

I was on the Wii side... until I played Modern Warfare 2 on xbox 360. The graphics were awesome, the controller was awesome, and the carnage pwn'd. I think the tables turned a bit...

Hunt0166
Hunt0166
2 posts
Nomad

I have to go with the Xbox 360
Next would be the Wii
So the PS3 fails
I think the 360 should be first becuase it has the highes quality games, althow most games for the 360 are also for the ps3 if u ever compare the picture quality u can see a diference with the 360 being less *blury* than the ps3. Althow the ps3 haze more games the games tend to get lower ratings then most 360 games.
I also put the Wii Above the ps3 becuase it hase more use of motion in games. Also the wii has a very diferent game type than the ps3 and the 360. I have also found the Wii games to be a litle more kid frendly and it hase several fun games that are below m ratings.

skullhead786
skullhead786
47 posts
Nomad

Well I have a Xbox 360 and a wii the wii and xbox have fine grafics and my cousins have the ps3 and when i play it the grafics are amazing the xbox has better games then the wii and ps3 so that means that Wii is out of the battle well the xbox and ps3 have like the same games but xbox has more but not like a big diffrence like 20 games the xbox has and the ps3 doesnt and the xbox doesnt have sixasis but the ps3 does the ps3 controlers are lighter and to play online it doesnt cost money but the xbox does in the xbox you could get packs for example map pack for cod5 with gamer points in the ps3 you have to buy it with money but my opinion in this battle xbox 360 vs. ps3 vs wii the PS3 WINS

gamerme
gamerme
484 posts
Nomad

i would say the ps3 as
it has blueray better picture better games
you don't have to pay for the the internet and better awards
over all the xbox has more faults and is always braking whats the point in buy like 3 of them as the brake all the time

halogunner
halogunner
807 posts
Nomad

wii because it lasts the longest and is the easiest to get free games for

BlackBullet410
BlackBullet410
59 posts
Nomad

I only have the Wii. But everyone likes the xbox360 and the playstation 3 does not look to interesting.I like the Wii and I have tried the xbox360 and that is good too!

Swollow
Swollow
1 posts
Nomad

I've got a PS3 slim and some of my friend have got an Xbox360 Elite, so I've looked on the internet to find out wich is the best.

Results

Design : PS3 is smaller
Exclusive games: Xbox has more downloadable games
Graphics : PS3 slim
Price : Both are $300

Features
Harddrive: Both have 120GB
Wifi : PS3 slim
Bluetooth: PS3 slim
Blueray : PS3 slim
DVD/CD : Both have

Internet
Price : PS3 slim = free
Use : Xbox360
Players : Xbox has more
Acces to sevices (like Twitter): Xbox 360

Halofan3
Halofan3
262 posts
Nomad

Xbox360 because you can make and custimize your own avater awsome multiplayer a marketplase where you can buy games game add ons and videos.
They should get rid of the ps3 because after the 360 all the things they did with it was from the xbox360 the ps3 stole their ideas.

NBMGamer
NBMGamer
1 posts
Nomad

The played both the original Xbox and the Playstation (one and two), and i have to say that my personal favorite is the Xbox 360. But, the Playstation 3 has good games, so i would want BOTH in my home. I do not vote Wii because it has few games suited to teenagers or adults. I have seen more Mario games for the Wii than boobs in a playboy. If you disagree, message me or whatever.

EpIcNiNjAdUdE3
EpIcNiNjAdUdE3
17 posts
Nomad

xbox 360 owns and wii is terrible ps3 ok/ my gamertag is SpazzyPeanut007

stewiebro
stewiebro
1 posts
Nomad

i think the wii is good for gamers that like kiddish games and the ps3 and xbox360 is more for older gamers

Runekiller
Runekiller
4 posts
Peasant

PS3 and the Wii not the xbox360 because if your xbox falls over with a cd in it the cd doesnt work ever again and even if you catch it the system of the xbox is so delacite that even dropping it 5 cm with a cd will ruin the cd and what if its on your shelf??? and your shelf breaks and it falls 1m? you might as well go throw it in the garbage my wii once fell 2m with a cd once and absolutely nothing happened to the wii or cd well maybe for a day it was glitchy.... do that to an xbox and it gone that proves that the wii and ps3 both have far stronger and more stable cd compartments.

mdv96
mdv96
1,017 posts
Nomad

oh so you enjoy throwing systems around your house? put it on the floor for gos's sake

Showing 1486-1500 of 5032