The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5032 1474403
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,032 Replies
slayguy8
slayguy8
718 posts
Peasant

hey i vote wii cus some games you sit still and others you work out

Knives92
Knives92
232 posts
Nomad

How big of hands do all of you people have that the PS3 controller is too small for you??? O.o If anything, the 360 controller is way too big.

ilovemoney249
ilovemoney249
811 posts
Nomad

I actually like the XBox Controller rather than PS3 cuz i have really big hands and the ps3 controller is just too uncomfortable for me. I own a PS3 but i've tride my friends 360, and the controller is way better.

darknight27
darknight27
2 posts
Nomad

i am a owner of both wii and ps3 and i have a xbox360 so i really in my opinoin i love ps3

Seqeu
Seqeu
1 posts
Nomad

Well, i have heard a lot of people saying that the wii stinks because you have to move and that you can only really enjoy a game in a static manner,... and that's kinda true, at least for the moment. in a couple of years, when games become more realistic, people will want to move themselves as well, because that is more realistic.
so my opinion is: the wii is going to hit it big time in the future, but for the moment, PS3 is the best.

ehsbobcats
ehsbobcats
13 posts
Nomad

it got to go the ps3 i have all three ps3 is just best overall because of its blue ray features and online surfing and gaming plus you cant get virus and there is few hackers while 360 does have better online gaming you can still get reliable ps3 gaming and better graphic .....wii is just out of the questions they have terrible graphic unless u like cheesy games go for the wii -------------ps3 is superior

godofgameys
godofgameys
257 posts
Nomad

Actually,the ps3 and 360 graphics are almost identical.And in some cases,(such as Red Dead Redemption) the 360 looks much better than the ps3.

What it comes down for me is the games.I have a blu-ray players,and a computer for internet browsing.And the games on the 360 are much better,IMO.

Halo 3 is my favorite game,and I'm sure I have 1,000+ hours on it.Reach will most likely get just as much time.

Gears of War is also one of my favorites.Same with Mass Effect 2.Plus the multiplayer experience on the 360 is far superior.Sure you pay 3.50 a month,but its definetly worth it.
No console is the best (but the wii is the worst =D) and its all about personal preference.Either console will do, but I highly recommend a 360.

smackedabbaa
smackedabbaa
5 posts
Nomad

I think that the 360 is the best, in my opinion its got the best games which ive played more than any other console.

Socom441
Socom441
2 posts
Nomad

[b] It's a three way tie for me but i'm a Sony guy so i'm going with the PS3 because of it's free online play and the fact that it is really affordable and has good memory WOOT! (and also the fact they have the Final Fantasy series)

Unstoppable1337
Unstoppable1337
15 posts
Nomad

I prefer xbox, the controls just seem more natural to me. Ps3 is a close second but wii is definitely last, the games arent nearly as good.

Stubbz
Stubbz
2 posts
Nomad

im voting for the xbox 360, especially the new one with 250GB harddisk, beacause of the silence :P I also think it has a great selection of games, and the controller fits nice in my hands (my wrists tend to get tired with the PS controller)....

simpson
simpson
191 posts
Nomad

i own all three but i think ps3 is better just for the simple fact of free online, but i cant really comment because i only got the free trial for my 360 and my friends say the free trial doesnt represent all of the 360 online features, is this true?

Pooman123
Pooman123
21 posts
Nomad

Each of these game systems have some kind of advantage of the others.
For example, the Wii doesn't have too many bloody, killing games like the PS3 and Xbox 360 have. So, the Wii is a more peaceful, more colorful games system.
Although the Wii has fun, more family-like games; the Xbox has amazing graphics, very entertaining games, and a great feature: Xbox Live. In my opinion, the Xbox is a lot better than the Wii and the PS3 in terms of Multiplayer gaming.
The PS3 has great graphics also, but even better; it can play blu-ray movies. So, if you buy a PS3 you already have a built in dvd player. Great for movie fans! It also has most of the games on the Xbox.

With that, in my opinion the best game system is the Xbox 360, then the PS3, the the Wii. But that's in general, as I said before it is technically a tie between the three, if you consider of of their properties and whatnot.

Zachsta
Zachsta
15 posts
Nomad

Nintendo wii is better all round because it gives you a good felling when you play because you dont feel like your being lazy sitting on a couch. also Nintendo are way ahead in the technology department because they brought out the wii with wirless controlers and motion sensors then sony and microsoft say there going to bring out their own virsions of it so what does Nintendo do it anounces that its going to bring out 3D gaming.

SRDUDEMAN
SRDUDEMAN
2 posts
Nomad

i vote ps3. im not saying the xbox 360 is a bad system im saying that it just dosent have much variety to its exsclusive titles. the only major 360 games are in the shooter or RPG class. the ps3 has shooters, action adventures, platformers, and rpgs as well and some awsome online only games. though i have to admit xbox live is a much better service when online i think the ps3 is a better overall exsperience.

Showing 1456-1470 of 5032