The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5032 1474394
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,032 Replies
SiickxExOtiiKx
SiickxExOtiiKx
92 posts
Nomad

i woulndt put wii in there 360 and ps3 are to better than the wii

Cinos
Cinos
4 posts
Jester

PS3 definitely! I agree, the wii should not be on this list. The only bad thing about PS3 is that you have to wait a month after xbox360 players for some games... I have all three and I get the most enjoyment from my PS3, that might be due to my extreme COD MW2 addiction!

bamhama125
bamhama125
1 posts
Nomad

I vote for the Xbox 360 because first off, it delivers to a wider audience then both the PS3 and the Wii... Its like the middle child in the group. The PS3 caters more towards the hardcore Sony gamers (although it does have some great casual games) while the Wii is almost solely geared towards young, casual gamers. If the Wii had some better graphics and more refined, hardcore games then I would definitely consider picking the Wii. I don't even count motion control in my reasoning because all of the consoles will soon have that feature anyways :P . The Xbox has a massive amount of amazing titles for everyone and great graphics to back them up, and not to mention Xbox Live is the best thing since sliced bread too . Also, the 360 has a better chance at having a longer life cycle because Live makes the system so adaptable that they CAN change whatever they want and give you almost everything you want if they have it available. The PS3 on the other hand definitely has some better graphics then the 360 but the online stuff and the price is a serious flaw. Sure its a VERY cheap blue-ray player but I'm rating this as a GAME console, not a fancy DVD player. Even after all the price cuts I still am hesitant to buy one just because for a little less money I can get a lot more with the 360.

Oliverman
Oliverman
18 posts
Peasant

XBOX 360 is the best console if you want to get the best online experience

CastleOnion
CastleOnion
16 posts
Nomad

Playstation 3 Because of guitar hero 5 and niceee graphics

mdv96
mdv96
1,017 posts
Nomad

Thats on the 360 too nub. Xbox has equal graphics and Surround souns

zigomatic
zigomatic
6 posts
Nomad

this is how i see it the the xbox 360 has intense online play depending on the game your playing but ps3 has amazing graphics no matter what game your playing if its god of war 3 to little big planet and the wii is just a piece of garbage unless your like 10yrs old and still its garb so it comes to to the ps3 or the 360 in my opinion the ps3 is better it has good gameplay and amazing graphics and thats what it come down to when i play

zigomatic
zigomatic
6 posts
Nomad

nvm after reading bamhama125's post ive considered xbox and i have one but yeah

crazy101
crazy101
103 posts
Peasant

I'd have to say ps3 because all my friends have it :P.

mdv96
mdv96
1,017 posts
Nomad

Can everyone just enjoy the system that they bought and stop bitching about why the other sucks and this one is better. Enjoy what you bought. I bought my xbox because all of my friends have one. If they had PS3's, i would buy a ps3. I agree with crazy101. We all favor the system we have because all systems have fanboys who convince other people about why the opposite is so horrible. In the end, we want to play with our friends, and maybe even meet some people online. PS3 and Xbox 360 are both great systems and both have their strength and weaknesses. For example, the PS3 has free online, Blu-Ray and has Uncharted. However, its costs more, and some people say the online is complicated, i don't know. The Xbox has halo, LIVE and has been around longer so it is better known to developers. However, it has RROD, LIVE costs money, (50 a year isn't so bad though) and doesn't have HD DVD capabilities.

So just HAVE FUN and ENJOY what you bought. Remember, you bought your system to have fun, not to prove how superior it is to the opposition.

TideWalker
TideWalker
7 posts
Nomad

Honestly, I pick PS3. I think It is kind of weird that Xbox360 didn't come with wireless until JUST a few months ago. You had to buy this gadget that received wireless, and that was expensive as all get out. Playstation Network is great fun and is not Pay-toPlay like XboxLive.

Although.. I admit... Xbox360 is pretty cool sometimes, but it doesn't come with a BluRay player. So yes, PS3 is expensive, but you get what you pay for.

TideWalker
TideWalker
7 posts
Nomad

Although, Wii gets props for having some serious party games.
I have a Wii and a 360, and really wish I had PS3.

But both XboxLive and the Playstation Network have flamers and noobs that spam obscenities for everything. This gets annoyin when you want to play a game.

Plus... I really hate the RROD. It happend to me... twice... and the only thing to fix it is to beg microsoft for new one..... which doesn't always work.

Codx1
Codx1
8 posts
Peasant

Ok, This is an Ultimate Rivalry like Boston Red sock Vs. the Yankees. There is really no winner or loser because they all have benifits and their problems. let me start off.
Wii It may be a fun and awesome for gameplay and exersise but not many fun games come for it like only 1 to 2 a year.
Xbox360 Awesome games and game play, not many games but plenty enough to keep you playing for awhile and grapics. But you have to pay $$$$ to play online. WHICH STINKS!!
PS3
Same as Xbox good games and gameplay and graphics. The prob with the play station (which isn't a real problem) is you have to pay to get maps and costumes,ETC. Which is a pain for people who aren't built of money.(NOT ME IF YOU WERE THINKING THAT)

MrNuke
MrNuke
63 posts
Nomad

I pick xbox 360 simply because it has exclusives that I like.

Cooldragon
Cooldragon
6 posts
Shepherd

I personally prefer the Xbox 360 instead of the PS3, because it has a great community, it has pretty cool games ( espacially the exclusives like Halo 3 and so on) and is downward compatible to old
Xbox1 games, which I like the most.
Even though, the PS3 games have slightly better graphics and you can play online free.
Microsoft ftw

Showing 1471-1485 of 5032