The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5032 1474491
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,032 Replies
Laithes
Laithes
41 posts
Nomad

I prefer the PC to all of them becuase
1. You can play mmorpgs like guild wars
2. Internet is free unlike the 360 :P
3. Halo custom edition is for the PC.
4. Map makers have much more freedom with the PC.
5. You can perma ban the really annoying people from any of your games.

ThePuKkA93
ThePuKkA93
3 posts
Nomad

Xbox reason because i like shooter games so the xbox is best cus it has triggers

minikid
minikid
32 posts
Nomad

i pick PS3.
Because of its graphics and games. Most people would choose xbox over the ps3 but i find the ps3 more simple and the online is free. The reason why i did not choose he wii is beacause of its games. It doesnt have as many shooting or fighting games as the ps3.

minikid
minikid
32 posts
Nomad

Some people think the xbox is better because its cheaper but if you play online its differant. If you keep the 360 for a few years then the price catches up to the PS3.

Stegarex
Stegarex
5 posts
Nomad

Its either ps3 of wii for me
i hate xbox 360's online system. Wii can not play dvd's which is a downside and also the grafic's arn't great. The Ps3 is my favourite for it's graffics and it can play blu ray and dvd. One problem, my ps3 just broke down a few days ago!

mojo72595
mojo72595
165 posts
Nomad

Xbox 360 is by far the best gaming station. there are plenty of games for it. ps3 lags way too much online. and wii is just terrible. xbox 360 has a variety of games and arcade games. you can play online or offline, with or without friends. And xbox360 is best for gamebattles my favorite 360 games are mw2 cod4 and gta4... if u wana add me on xbox my gamertag is lynkunjoe725. check out my mw2 montage on youtube! my youtube username is mojo72595

VampireSchoolkid
VampireSchoolkid
1 posts
Nomad

I think that the xbox is great if you like fps and rpg games, but pc wins for RTS. The wii is a great concept but combat games don't really work on it, but you can use it if you want something to refresh yourself after a Call of duty or halo spree.
God forbid using th PS3

thaboss
thaboss
1,649 posts
Nomad

ps3 is the best because it has the best graphics and it has free internet. for xbox live you have to pay

mdv96
mdv96
1,017 posts
Nomad

ps3 is the best because it has the best graphics

CAN ALL OF THE NEWBIES STOP SPAMMING AND GIVE AT LEAST SOME VALID POINTS? PS3 has Blu-Ray ill give you that, but the games picture quality for Xbox and PS3 are identical.
HumanTony
HumanTony
1 posts
Nomad

I have the Xbox 360, PS3 & Nintendo Wii, my Xbox 360 died because of the Deadly Red Rings of Death. I say they all are good gaming consoles, depending on the games you play. But my vote has to go to the Xbox 360. Sure mine's died, but I love it because it has the game I've played for more than 5 years, The Halo Series. The PS3 has good games I play all the time, and the Nintendo Wii has games that are good for exercise and body movement, but I just don't fell the action I had when I played The Halo Series. Sorry PS3 & Nintendo Wii, but I choose the Xbox 360.

DapwnageG
DapwnageG
205 posts
Nomad

I am a nintendo fan. Therefore Wii is better in my opinion. The PS3 and XBox 360 are both pretty good, but Wii has some of my favorite games of all time. Super Mario Galaxy 1& 2 and Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess mostly. Plus I love the Wii controller and nunchuck. The XBox 360 and PS3 controllers are exactly the same as before. But the best console of all time is the Nintendo 64. It has Ocarina of time, Majoras mask, Star Fox, Mario 64, etc. Sorry I went off topic for a second there.

Graphics don't matter to me, its the gameplay.

Tamir12345
Tamir12345
1 posts
Nomad

xbox is the best and after this theres PS3 cuse it has god of war3

SemperFIN
SemperFIN
37 posts
Nomad

I liked Xbox 360, but now its dead because of RRoD =(.
So... Im gonna get PS3.Do anyone know is the Slim better than the
old "fat" PS3?

minikid
minikid
32 posts
Nomad

semper if u want to play PS2 games and have a smaller memory get the old fat one if you want a big memory get the new one.

fun204
fun204
32 posts
Nomad

Ps3 because you don't have to pay for Xbox live! And we get a blu-ray player I have a Wii too, but I don't use it very often...

Showing 1516-1530 of 5032