The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5032 1474433
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,032 Replies
Blade690
Blade690
1 posts
Peasant

the wii is crap compared to 360 and PS3
I mean they have downsides too but the wii's games suck
from wat i have heard the 360 doesnt cool itslef so it overheats and i hear the PS3 can cool itself (note im stating rumors bout it so dont get pissed cuz i have 360 IT ROCKS!!!)
it seems PS3 has all the 360 games and more so thats good
so i dont freaking know which is better (i do know the wii is a piece of crap cuz it makes me feel like a retard swinging a remote around just to make the character do something) so yea i just need to use the PS3 to decide

colinvantveld
colinvantveld
131 posts
Peasant

I think the only people who say wii games suck are either people who have never played a wii game, or people who only play first person shooters and don't realize that other types of games can be 10 times as fun.

keetau
keetau
1 posts
Shepherd

[b][i] i choose 360 for one wii's fun but...gets boring and the online aint the best 2 PS3 just isn't ass cool and xbox liveis a better online and they now have a system that needs no controller so its very good for active people

DrUberBloom
DrUberBloom
3 posts
Nomad

I only have a PS3 and i've played on the Wii. I vote for the PS3, because it has a growing, stable, and free community, and also has great exclusives. The 360 has a nice community that isn't free.(it is free for a month if you get a new router)The 360 has nice exclusives like Gears of War and the Halo series and Mass effect. The Wii has a pretty stable internet but a not-so-great friends system. The Wii is a great console for fun games for all ages. So my final vote is for PS3.

popopowerst
popopowerst
32 posts
Nomad

Well, it's all a preference thing. If you're a classic die-hard Nintendo fan, it's the Wii. If you're into first person shooters and sports, then pick the XBox 360. And if u like good quality, and games from just about every genre (not to mention all the companies), plus really good internet, then it's the PS3. Personally, i'm a Wii person, but i'm not dissing on the other two.

JDR3000
JDR3000
179 posts
Nomad

cant diside..... all of them are cool. but id choose ps3. most advanced game system, also, i have one.

Strength
Strength
187 posts
Nomad

360 all the way, biggest selection of games, and the best games in my opinion. Halo Reach is going to be huge. Let's see the Wii and Playstation top that, shall we?

k9223
k9223
4 posts
Nomad

PlayStation 3

With out a doubt you cant compare. The graphics on Wii are terrible and you have to pay for online multilayer for the Xbox.

2and2makes3
2and2makes3
6 posts
Nomad

Xbox 360 for the win. The ps3 is just too expensive and the wii has no great games unfortunately.

atise
atise
13 posts
Nomad

I tried none of them... but i think Xbox360 is the best, because he has a good graphic card.

omgitsfrenzy
omgitsfrenzy
6 posts
Nomad

I do own all of those consoles and I would have to say that I find myself on xbox quite a bit more then the others, reason being is that most of my friends use xbox more so then the other consoles, I personally like it better because of the features it has such as last fm, netflix and zune.

dandan501
dandan501
2 posts
Nomad

i think today its Xbox 360 for their cheap but awesome games =D but in the future maybe wii will win .

YOMAMAISCOOL
YOMAMAISCOOL
25 posts
Peasant

The PS3 has free online gaming, and so does the Wii, when you have to pay for Xbox live. However, the Wii has a bad control scheme and not a thriving online community.... so its only good if u want to Mario Kart. The PS3 and the Xbox360 are pretty close though. I'm gonna have to say 360 though, because I own one... and it has Cooler Triggers!!!!

AntraxH2O
AntraxH2O
11 posts
Nomad

Well, PS3 has free multiplayer, the Playstation Network. XBox' internet online multiplayer is paid, and Wii's one sucks. The PS3 is the best one in my opition.

HeavenlyBlessed
HeavenlyBlessed
10 posts
Nomad

xbox360. Witch console never should been made?
that's hard to say i grew up with them so i like them all
but i prefer the xbox360 =D

Showing 1501-1515 of 5032