The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5032 1474481
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,032 Replies
IliaTroff
IliaTroff
31 posts
Nomad

I don't know which is the best. All I care for is that a PS3 looks better to me than the white x-box 360, or Wii. On the outside that is. And I think that thats actually important as I want my gaming system matching my room. I have so little free time in my life I hardly even play the PS3 anyway. So, why would I care?

LilDeathDude
LilDeathDude
4 posts
Nomad

I think wii is best cause its not just gaming but you can exercise play family games all that cool stuff.

kibbers
kibbers
19 posts
Nomad

i say wii because frankly i dont care about graphics and the wii allows you to move around and play

Noleee
Noleee
41 posts
Nomad

Wii = If you have a good pack of friends
Ps3 = If you are alone
Xbox = Less cost and less entertainment, horrible server.
_o/

Paramask
Paramask
1 posts
Nomad

I personaly think the Xbox 360 is the best.
its cheaper then the PS3 and has about the same graphics and some grat exclusives. Its also has Kenect coming which if you plan on have more then one person playing is much cheaper then the PS move adn controler free.

reub154
reub154
2 posts
Peasant

360 is personaly the best there is cuz there live,ahiements, avatr awards,really good graphics and its a wireless controller

MrZaros357
MrZaros357
6 posts
Nomad

Top quality system? I'd say the Playstation 3. It's one of the finest and easiest to use consoles. Which console never should've been made? Xbox360. I can't even figure out the controls. It's just not normal to me. Wii is fun to play with the entire family but it's just too many childish stuff on it. That's not my kinda games...

token12
token12
80 posts
Nomad

1- wii sucks
2- prefer xbox and i have one
3- ps3 is god but i dont like it very much

ckman45
ckman45
5 posts
Nomad

[/i][b]I think ps3 is best beause i grew up on Ps's,xbox is a good console but im not to into it, and wii...not that fun for me

candykane666
candykane666
2 posts
Nomad

I vote xbox360 because it obvy has the most gamers. but it also has the most compitition, I had 4 nukes in mw2 on my 360 in 6months. I switched to ps3 and I had 7 by my second month.

bobbygoat
bobbygoat
1 posts
Nomad

ps3, hands down. for the price its the best. $300 = 120Gb and 2 games
why?heres why.
xbox 360: $150 for 20Gb? no. also more of a family station.
wii: um absolutely no action games exept for mad world and no more heroes

mdv96
mdv96
1,017 posts
Nomad

360-s
300$= 250GB plus the Xbox LIVE Arcade and Marketplace.
PS3 Fanboys say," IT COSTS MONNEH!" We say, only 50 a year, who cares

Glorbag1
Glorbag1
9 posts
Nomad

Xbox 360.
PS3 has free online, but Xbox Live is more reliable in connections.
Wii? Pretty much the most popular games are first person shooters, I'm NOT going to stand up aiming my hand around trying to kill someone.

Salogel
Salogel
4 posts
Nomad

By far I would say the PS3. It can support better graphics than the 360, and it has better exclusvies. Also, I'm aging near the time when I can buy Mature rated games, and seeing that the PS3 has better games rated M than the Wii, I decided to go with that.

My opinoin only.

3dragonforce8
3dragonforce8
3 posts
Nomad

definitly the ps3 like the wii's fine and the xbox is good because i have all of them but seriusly if you the worlds best FPS or the worlds greatest RPG'S or the best fantasy game and you hate paying money for online gameplay and you love being able to go on the internet on some thing differnt then a laptop/computer than the ps3 is the perfect choise for you

Showing 1531-1545 of 5032