ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5032 1473294
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,032 Replies
howdydo
howdydo
62 posts
Nomad

it is out of wii and xbox 360 for me but the xbox wins because of better games

danbombs
danbombs
39 posts
Nomad

I own an xbox 360, and wii. I've also played on the ps3.
The 360 and ps3 are both great, but I like the wii; Keeps you fit and you can have a good laugh with a bunch of friends or family.

Centie
Centie
251 posts
Nomad

360 failes, it always just brake, where as ps3 has top quality graphics and never breaks

RenegadePlayer
RenegadePlayer
684 posts
Nomad

well, Wii's games all are made for 5 year olds, even the quality in good shooting games ruins it. the real debate is the 360 and the ps3. i like ps3 alot for free psn, but it does cost more money. its now 300 though 360 on the other hand costs 60 bucks a year, and, in 2 years, the ps3 pays. the only reason i would pick the 360 over the ps3 is because of halo, but other then that, i would have to say PS3 wins. go sony

RenegadePlayer
RenegadePlayer
684 posts
Nomad

oh yeah, and the red ring of death. you gatta remember that. leave it undone for the 4th ring and u got to get urself another. plus fixing costs

IPwnAtGames
IPwnAtGames
4 posts
Nomad

Wii isn't bad, but the games just bore me. PS3 has great games and multiplayer is free, but if your a Halo fan, you're probably going to be a bit upset, and Xbox 360 is fun and has great games, but you have to pay for multiplayer and so on (darn you Microsoft).

ndepretis
ndepretis
5 posts
Nomad

I have the Xbox360 and it's great! I've played a Playstation 3 though and honestly I think they are better quality. The reason I'm picking the PS3 over the console I actually on is because I believe the PS3 has better features. For example, on the PS3 you can play blu-ray discs and you can turn the controller and your car will turn on a racing game. I mean don't get me wrong the Xbox360 has good features too, Microsoft recently came out with an update which allows you to go on facebook, twitter, and last.fm. I don't know if the PS3 company came out with this or not, but if they did I am truly on the PS3's side. I feel the only two things better on the Xbox360 are the graphics and the fact that some game series are only for the Xbox360. I just want you to keep in mind that I own an Xbox360 not a PS3.

kingjammy13
kingjammy13
2 posts
Nomad

The wii compared to the 360 and ps3 is pretty much shit. It all depends on what kind of games you like. The wii has mario and all those family type games. Not saying that the 360 or the ps3 doesnt, its just the wii is for fun revolutionary gameplay all around. the 360 is pretty intense, with halo, and its great online. i find it a shame you must pay for it. I get its good thats why you pay...but why not atleast reduce the price? i love the ps3's online idea. Its free! and its a good console! i love Little Big Planet, its fun and overall, i think the ps3 is better. but this is just an OPINION! dont go dissin or burnin me fr saying ps3 is better or nothing.

xXforforXx
xXforforXx
67 posts
Nomad

Microsoft recently came out with an update which allows you to go on facebook, twitter, and last.fm. I don't know if the PS3 company came out with this or not, but if they did I am truly on the PS3's side

The PS3 could go on facebook, twitter and basically every site in the world because it got it's own web browser from launch.
sgtjoshy
sgtjoshy
3 posts
Nomad

id say that playstation 3's are better because they have free online and some really good games but with the xbox you get left for dead 2 before the ps3 it is awsome but you get some better games that ps3 can't get.

Bifop
Bifop
13 posts
Nomad

xbox 360 is the best. it has better games, and online experiences then the other two do.

santajoe
santajoe
151 posts
Nomad

Xbox 360 because The games are WAY better, and if your gonna counter me saying PS3 is better because of the Blu-Ray player, then consider this , you can buy em sepratley, if thats why the PS3 is better, than that is a horrible argument

LilLawnGnome
LilLawnGnome
10 posts
Nomad

I have to say that I think I'm going to enjoy the Xbox 360 more. Although my whole life I have been a strong supporter of the Playstation systems, they just seem to fail me everytime. I do see many perks though. The free internet was great, but I believe that the community in the Xbox360 world is far superior to the rather ignorant PS3's. The fee for online play is minimal, and it's worth the money. I just bought my Xbox for this christmas online, and i bought a 12 month Xbox Live Card for 30 dollars. That is really a negligable amount considering I used to play World of Warcraft and that was 15$ a month!

I say my heart goes out to Xbox. Although I have yet to play it on my own, but I know that the community is better there. The atmosphere in the PS3 world is rather horrific and I can't stand half the little immature kids there.

That's my 2c

Geckoboy427
Geckoboy427
3 posts
Nomad

I don't really know its but its definitely between the ps3 and the 360. the wii is kind dumb to me and the 360 and the ps3 have better games to me too

zakkaz1
zakkaz1
278 posts
Nomad

I know that the PS3 has the best graphics of them all and it seems so realistic. The XBOX 360 has some really fun games and features. The wii is a bit childish, but has a unique style of gameplay that is kind of cool and there are all kinds of controllers for different games.

http://dragcave.net/image/Crp1.gif CLick It

Showing 451-465 of 5032