ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5032 1473355
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,032 Replies
KingCheetah
KingCheetah
270 posts
Nomad

Overall, I would have to say Xbox it has the best games and a lot of people play it. Though it breaks quite easily. The PlayStation has GREAT graphics, but doesn't have many games. The Wii is fun in a way and unique way of playing, but gets very boring. The Wii is also unstable and prone to messing up in the middle of a game.

Green12324
Green12324
4,097 posts
Peasant

The Wii is also unstable and prone to messing up in the middle of a game.

I was playing around with the Wii my grandma got my brothers for Christmas, and it seemed fine. My only complaint is that while playing, I kept on hitting the home and pause button.
Holden012
Holden012
1,989 posts
Nomad

Enough said Xbox 360 owns at graphics .
Playstation 3 owns at simple controlling.
Wii owns at i dunno? Nintendo Games? Interactive games?

Well i just have an Xbox & An Xbox 360.. I like xbox 360 best!
If your looking to buy the best console it depends on what your looking for... If your looking for awesome graphics choose Xbox 360. If your looking for simple controlling choose PS3. If your looking to play Nintendo games or anything interactive choose Wii.
I know it's hard to choose the right console. My dad does'nt like Playstations... He likes 360's better for graphics . Oh well at least i have a console to play games on.

NoLifeLevi
NoLifeLevi
7 posts
Nomad

Xbox360, is by far my favorite and in my opinion, the best console to date. While it does have it's flaws(red ring of death)among other things it still has one of the better gaming experiences out there. Cost wise it is a very promising gift to give out or to buy for yourself around this time of year. The selection of games you can buy is monsterous and it grows larger almost constantly. For example I bring up the Final Fantasy Franchise. Most everyone thought Microsoft would never obtain the rights to FF, well guess again. Final Fantasty is now being produced for the Xbox360. Now I'm not here to debate over this simple fact but if you ask me Microsoft just got a 1up on competition. This just proves that the game market for the Xbox360 is only growing. Speaking of the number of titles for the 360 let's switch our attention to the quality of titles. I'd like to bring up my old friend "Bioshock". Now if you've ever played this you should know it's worth, but this isn't the only game of good quality. There are numerous titles out there that are well worth your hard earned cash. The quality of games for the 360 will not let you down, you will be entranced by some of the masterpieces for the 360. These few things are really just a glimpse of the 360's promise though. I'd go into things regarding live, multiplayer, etc. But I've already rambled on enough. This is why I believe the Xbox360 is dominant over it's rivals.

testsigma
testsigma
1 posts
Nomad

Wii Is AWESOME! My favorite game is lego star wars!

Lucient
Lucient
10 posts
Nomad

This is a touchy subject and people get annoyed about it. But i'm going to say, 360. Why? The maker's put so much time into making games, the quility is amazing. better than PS3 and Wii.

Kronos52
Kronos52
2 posts
Nomad

I choose the Wii (partly because i own one). Mainly because it is better in terms of gaming (and that could branch into any category). The Wii beats all other gaming consoles because of the communication it has with the player in terms of movement rather than just sitting there with a single controler in your hands. For example in Wii Sports Resort, you have to actually move around with the Wii Remote rather if the game belonged to Xbox where you would just have to sit there and press buttons. Though my argument is questionable I have to say that the Wii isn't only for excersing etc. (as most people tend to believe) it does have other types of games such as CoD WaW and other games. War games on the Wii have an entirely different interface than the Xbox and the PS3 because it uses the same method of gaming as a game like Wii Fit or Wii Sprts Resort. The only backfire I can see with the Wii would be that since it is more of a family-centered gaming console and isn't focused on many other games it isn't the kind of console you would want if you were more of a war-type etc. gamer.

shadowtas96
shadowtas96
13 posts
Nomad

well idk yet i have 360 and wii but christmas ill have a ps3 soo ill update you on that l8er

StarkyBoy
StarkyBoy
4 posts
Nomad

if you think the wii is the best you gotta go drown yourself, and the PS3 IS Awful it has TERRIBLE graphics and the games aren't even worth wasting money on because you get most of them on Xbox, and PSN is extremely laggy. 360 OWNS and you know it

StarkyBoy
StarkyBoy
4 posts
Nomad

In addition to my last post I don't think the Wii is horrible I think its much better than PS3, But it is by no means the best.

hiyacherry
hiyacherry
426 posts
Nomad

I agree with my friend up here you absolutely must get an xbox

JustScott
JustScott
96 posts
Nomad

the thing is wii is proberly the best consol ... but they don't really have many good games yet.. theres only zelda, mario, super smash. all the other games arnt very good. PS3 is just a better PS2 with slightly more features and samething with the 360. but wii changed dramatically from game cube so i personally vote for wii.

Phreneticus
Phreneticus
25 posts
Nomad

Xbox 360 is the best console, even better than pc

ttlygamer
ttlygamer
22 posts
Nomad

Xbox 360 is the best because...
1. it has the best games
2. the controller feels best in your hand
3. the online gameplay has the most ppl
4. and it looks good (in my oppinion, the ps3 looks pretty cool though too.)

ttlygamer
ttlygamer
22 posts
Nomad

actually... the wii is okay, its the most advanced outta the three consoles... but in my oppinion its not as fun

Showing 466-480 of 5032