ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5032 1473354
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,032 Replies
Rguitar92
Rguitar92
1 posts
Nomad

I have the wii and the Ps3.But I can't choose which one I like the best between the Ps3 and Xbox 360.Xbox 360 has the best online while Ps3 is better made.That makes sense though because Microsoft is a software company while Sony is a hardware company.But I don't think I can choose between the two.I just use the wii for virtual console games really,and Nintendo first party games.But I think it's all on your preference if you want good online 360 if you want a better made system Ps3(plus Blue ray).

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

For me it has to be the Playstation 3 for a few reasons. One is that the ps3 is made very well, it comes with computer, free online play, updates of the system, it's blue ray, and a lot more.

I have to say though that the Xbox 360 is very good, it's usually cause of it's games and online play, but it isn't free. So there's were I don't really like it, but hey nothing's free.

The Wii has a slight disadvantage to the other systems because it isn't as famous, and has a bad reputation for bad games and bad controls. Also the online play for Wii is very limited, they're are many games to play online and usually not that fun when there is.

Playstation 3: 9.5
Xbox 360: 8.5
Wii: 7.0

There you go.

PlayWii360Portable
PlayWii360Portable
7 posts
Nomad

personally i would go for the ps3 because it has a small fail rate.
i would love to have a xbox 360 but when i foubd out for the red ring of death (RROD) then i thought that its just not worth it.

xmario444
xmario444
13 posts
Nomad

man the 360 wins with left 4 dead 2 modern warfare 2 and assassins creed 2

BioWare
BioWare
17 posts
Nomad

I'll say the computer beats them all...flat.

Anyway, if I was forced to make a choice between the three, I'll choose Xbox 360 hands down, it has Bioware's greatest games, PS3 just sucks, whereas Wii is for more casual people, or at least in my opinion.

cookiecrumbs
cookiecrumbs
26 posts
Nomad

I think ps3 is better 'cause it has blu-ray and god of war 3 and ninja gaiden sigma 2

FlyinHawaiin
FlyinHawaiin
111 posts
Nomad

xbox 360 wins because of halo, gears of war, assasin's creed, and Bishock's best games

Hydraulic
Hydraulic
223 posts
Nomad

PS3: Hard to bash, this one is. Overall, it's a good system, but I think we can all agree it is geared toward more singleplayer. It's graphics are pretty good, but the Xbox 360 has the same, if not better. Won't bother to compare the sound, it's sound. 8.0.
Wii: Creative, fun games make this a great console for small children. However, I think it aimed a little too high to give it an extremely great rating. 9.0.
Xbox 360: Awesome set of exclusives make this one a great buy all around. However, not without it's faults.
1. Microsoft has bumped prices from the beginning of time, and it definitely shows on Marketplace. $40 retail gets you $35 in-game. Also, 5$ to buy a T-shirt for your Avatar? 10$ to get a game that's worth 5?
2. "New and improved" dashboard is clunkier.

As you can obviously see, I own an X360, and I think I always will.

Hydraulic
Hydraulic
223 posts
Nomad

Woah, wrong rating on Wii. I actually give it a 7.0. X360 gets 8.5.
And sorry for DP!

SonnyNerd
SonnyNerd
634 posts
Nomad

personally i would go for the ps3 because it has a small fail rate.
i would love to have a xbox 360 but when i foubd out for the red ring of death (RROD) then i thought that its just not worth it.

If u buy Xbox-360 and it have Red Ring of Death then just shut of the console and pull out the cables from the console and blow a bit in the cables and the jacks to the console then DONT put in the cables again, just wait 30 minutes. If that doesnt work, do the same thing but wait 24 hours. If that doesnt work then u need to return the xbox to get a new one or send it on repairation.
kylethedude
kylethedude
25 posts
Nomad

1st Place:PS3, because it has the best graphics out of all 3 and is reliable(unlike the 360 red rings of death).
2nd Place:Xbox 360, because it is an overall great system and very very popular(good for online play).
3rd Place:Wii, I have a wii and it was cool for a bout a year but now it just sits in my basement because all the games pretty much use the same motions, so they get boring.

adios194
adios194
818 posts
Nomad

1st- PS3, even though Xbox 360 has better games. PS3 has better graphics, warranty, and is extremely reliable.
2nd- Xbox 360 has great games and a better live community.
3rd- Wii, it was fun for a while, but has too many flaws, and isnt that fun. Gaming is about chilling, not moving.

FlyinHawaiin
FlyinHawaiin
111 posts
Nomad

i like xbox better because i prefer multiplayer and games better than graphics

Desudro
Desudro
1 posts
Nomad

Xbox is better, more games, better online, doesnt take a year to download anything from the marketplace like on the ps3. i find my ps3 is a lot laggier than 360 too. And as for the Wii, its a nice idea, but just a gimmick. ps3 or xbox could easily do anything the wii does if they released the peripherals for it.

Boomguyboy
Boomguyboy
3 posts
Nomad

i would have to go with Xbox but the wii is secound

Showing 481-495 of 5032