ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5032 1473115
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,032 Replies
404011xz
404011xz
212 posts
Farmer

Another sucker who fell for the $50 a year for multiplayer. Wii is a decent system, but it's mainly a system you play when a group of friends are over. I won't say which I think is best because I already have... what is it? two or three times now? Anyways, if you curious go look back a page or 2.

erthkwake
erthkwake
37 posts
Nomad

The Wii is only good for a few games, and the whole TV gimmick was really cool... for the first couple of weeks.

I think the 360 and PS3 are tied for many reasons. The PS3's triggers are a bit uncomfortable, you have to pay for XBL, PSN gets hacked more often than XBL, Microsoft doesn't have an awesome partner system like the VITA, and PS3 doesn't have Halo.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

The PS3's triggers are a bit uncomfortable

You mean the R2 and L2 buttons? I personally like them...when I occasionally go back and play my PS2..it feels weird with them pressed up against the controller like they used to be
itman2
itman2
37 posts
Jester

barchart of what consol is the most popular

xbox IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
wii IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
ps3 IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

barchart of what consol is the most popular

xbox IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
wii IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
ps3 IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Pray tell..where did you make up-er..I mean..find these statistics?
qezbar
qezbar
3 posts
Nomad

Playstation 3. I refuse to send my vote for a company that took almost 8 years to make a system that wasn't broken. It happened so much that the " red ring of death " is well known.

Vagueshade
Vagueshade
83 posts
Peasant

Meh, I feel like each has something the other needs desperately.

The 360 has WAY too much hype, which pays off when it comes to the online community. Too bad that most of them aren't too "nice". It could use better exclusives and tech capabilities, though.

The PS3 has superior capabilities, and the community on there is pretty good. It's a bit small, but PSHome is a good way to meet a lot of people.

And The Wii? No one actually likes it for serious games...

And where's the PC? It's like those guys never get the credit they deserve...

404011xz
404011xz
212 posts
Farmer

this is mainly for consoles vag, not really meant for PC. I am always laughing at my friends though, they all have xbox and they are always complaining about the red ring of death. The worst problem I got from my ps3 was the occasional game freeze every blue moon. Xbox does have alot more people but I hear the community is full ******s, no offence. However, when I'm playing on the PS3 I hardly ever have to mute/quit a game because people are glitching or have no sense of a projanity filter for their mouth.

Vagueshade
Vagueshade
83 posts
Peasant

If it's for consoles, then why's The Wii on there?

I mean, no one actually plays it for the games by themselves, it's more of third option for people who don't play games at all...

404011xz
404011xz
212 posts
Farmer

I consider the wii for those who aren't physically active and want to pretend to be.

Vagueshade
Vagueshade
83 posts
Peasant

It's not a real console if anything, it's just there mostly for recreation.

I guess technically, it is, but not in terms of games.

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

I don't know... I don't play PS3 so that's automatically out....

I don't play Xbox that much and when i do it's mostly just Halo...

So i will go with Wii. I play it a lot and have tons of games for it so lah ^^

bob5442
bob5442
35 posts
Blacksmith

Xbox 360 4 me,Xbox live arcade wins me over

trevrasher
trevrasher
2 posts
Nomad

They all have there potential Pros and Cons, the Xbox has Halo, so that is a reason to buy it. However you must pay for membership, which is quite costly. PS3 has free internet,which is always good. You can also press the fire button much faster than a Xbox, however once again it does not have Halo. The Wii is for players who want zelda or a workout mainly, so i would suggest just getting all of them.

damonblaster500
damonblaster500
4 posts
Nomad

WII U LIKE A BOSS

Showing 4786-4800 of 5032