ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5032 1473402
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,032 Replies
9skilled9
9skilled9
79 posts
Nomad

definatly not wii, the last 3 games released by EA games have been for PC PS3 and XBOX360.

Luv2Tweek
Luv2Tweek
2 posts
Nomad

well all of them have there ups but there downs too. for instance the xbox, red ring of death. it happened to me twice already, not very happy. overall xbox i rate a 8/10. PS3 really good i havent heard any downs about it yet but im sure there are some out there. the ups on the other half free internet access, good graphics on the games and a couple cool ps3 exclusives like uncharted 2, and infamous. i rate a 9.5/10. Wii, never really been a fan of nintendo but it is very cool how you interact with the game instead of your normal controller, the graphics kinda suck, the wii games are fun but get boring fast and easy. i rate a 5/10. thats how i see it.

2good2beture
2good2beture
29 posts
Nomad

xbox is better than wii ps3 is better than wii and the wii suxs donky ballz

rpgking95
rpgking95
108 posts
Nomad

xbox360 has to be the because you got netflix you can with your freinds and all kinds of other stuff

Soychi
Soychi
1 posts
Nomad

The X-box 360 and the PC are my favorites, shame the strater of this thread didn't mention the pc. The reason the pc is so good is because it is contantly getting better because of competition between the makers of graphichs cards and audio and such, and because nearly everyone has one, while most people just have a wii or x-box or ps3, or a combo of two. The x-box is great because of it's hardware capabilities and all the effort microsoft goes to to bring it great games. The challenge sony offers is good, but there are more games for the x-box. x-box awesome games= Halo, Gears of War, Mass Effect, Bioshock. The Ps3 has= God of War, Final Fantasy, Killzone, Uncharted, Mag. The reson the ps3 isn't as good is it's online community. Because it's price was so high originally, the amount of people who bought is far less then the 360. Heavy gamers who play alot and have both play online, and all their friends have 360 mikes, so they play 360 so they can talk. (360s come with mikes) The wii is pretty revolutionairy, but there are no good games after the original sports ones. It's a cheap, everybody console so everybodies buying one,and Nintendo doesn't feel the need to pay to entice companies to make games for them. a lot of games that come out for x-box come out for the ps3,but since the wii's graphics and controls are so different, its harder for game companies to port their games. By different graphics, I mean worse, like game cube worse. they need to get with the times. The pc is awesome, because it is in every household and game companies know this. They release everything on the pc. Admittedly, a LOT is worthless junk, but there are way more great games for pcs then the other consoles. Example=Starcraft, also known as the national spot of South Korea. Release dates. Pc=1970s X-box-360=2005 Wii=2006 ps3=2006.

wawarw
wawarw
1 posts
Nomad

PC. BEATS. EVERYTHING. Best overall community, more games, better at RTS, FPS, and mods. I say it speaks fpr itself.

Zgamer01
Zgamer01
54 posts
Nomad

360 definatly, xboxlive has cross game party chat lots of xbox only games and a huge online community, so xbox FTW!!!

Irockths
Irockths
229 posts
Peasant

Xbox gets everything earlier and has more stuff than PSN
PSN is free indefinitely
Nintendo Wi-Fi has absolutly no communtity

Xbox will be cheapest anyway, Xbox is win

CrimsonVamp
CrimsonVamp
93 posts
Peasant

Nintendo has the power of innovation, and that's why I bought a Wii instead of a Xbox360 or a PS3. And so far I don't regret that. For the joypad standard kind of gaming I'd rather stick to my faithful computer.

Thomas1st2
Thomas1st2
1,943 posts
Peasant

I have both a Wii and Xbox 360 I may be getting a PS3 for christmas but my vote gos to xbox heres why

Xbox:
Good community, with good controls for many games including gun games. Great graphics, 1st to have a hardrive. It's con's only it got the RROD but its fixed

Wii:
Wi-fi no one plays but the Wii is ideal for Family which makes it very good also very intractive and keeps you fit. It's Cons Not many pepole play Wi-Fi, controls bad for many games (Mainly gun)

PS3:
Graphics are good, and Blu-ray is good aswell controls good aswell.
It's cons The creaators (Sony) Had no ideas of there own so they stole them from Microsoft (Xbox company) and edited them onto the PS3 also not very high online and price big.

Overall Xbox wins mostly I think PS3 comes last in my opinon I have played every consle 2/3 I own

numbauno
numbauno
21 posts
Nomad

Wii is a fail console for lil kids, True gamers will either get a pc,xbl or a Ps3.

shayneii
shayneii
2,492 posts
Peasant

Xbox will be cheapest anyway, Xbox is win

Factor in the failure rate, no bluray drive, paying for online, $100 addon just to get wireless internet, cheap model has no hard drive... etc.
XxSacredxX
XxSacredxX
34 posts
Nomad

PS3!!!
and ps3 is the nxt generationof the ps2...(which is the top-selling platform since 2004-2008!![i think 2007)

xdavidx77
xdavidx77
2 posts
Nomad

wow go on youtube there is this one that gives good points on which is better but xbox wins by farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

oli1234
oli1234
4 posts
Nomad

The PS3 vote here
I choose this partially because i have The Wii aswell, and i find there is a better online community with the Ps3, and with the Xbox i do not own one, so i cannot say how good or bad it really is :P
but i do belive that the Ps3 is the superior system by far

Showing 511-525 of 5032