ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5032 1473443
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,032 Replies
UniversityOfPi
UniversityOfPi
23 posts
Shepherd

Xbox is supposadly better at gaming

BUT get a free Bluray player that's pretty good, and a machine that can run linux too and it might just be a ps3

now 299

but no one ever pays me in gum

UniversityOfPi
UniversityOfPi
23 posts
Shepherd

ohh and wii
1 get a real name
2 get all the things xbox needs
3 get some non-kid/family games like halo type games

here's a fake but better than wii
http://www.blogcdn.com/www.engadgetmobile.com/media/2007/12/vii-2-blue.jpg

PantySeeker
PantySeeker
26 posts
Nomad

vii? lol nice, i guess the Chinese version is out. just like the iphone.

OverlordDark01
OverlordDark01
2 posts
Nomad

I love my xbox 360. I have 78000 GamerScore. No life huh?

thepossum
thepossum
3,035 posts
Nomad

Not all wii games are little kid ones. E.G.: The Conduit, CoD, Resident Evil. Also, there is free Internet on the wii which I am using right now to post this!

kloipium
kloipium
22 posts
Nomad

i think the xbox is the best because i just hate the wii and the playstation is ok but i still like the xbox

shayneii
shayneii
2,492 posts
Peasant

@possum: The PS3 has an internet browser too

@kloipium: YOU HAVE THE SAME ARMATAR!

thepossum
thepossum
3,035 posts
Nomad

I know it does. I was talking to xbox lovers.

annubis223
annubis223
30 posts
Nomad

Its hard to say the xbox would be the best but I had to fix it 2 times in the past year and yes I do take good care of it. My Atari 2600 has been running fine and its older then me, never had a problem with it.

The Ps3 has great games and the web browser is cool but the online play just seems like there's something missing.

The wii is cool and all but just doesn't have the big hit games as the other two although its fun to play with friends.

Boomguyboy
Boomguyboy
3 posts
Nomad

wii is first, some games are pretty good but Xbox is a 2nd!!

codeman
codeman
95 posts
Nomad

I have all three of those systems and i have to say that the PS3 comes out on top and the Wii is at the bottom. Everyone has there own oppinion and i feel that since the PS3 does not cost to play online with other people and the XBOX does i just feel like it isnt good enough. if XBOX were to drop the costs to play online then it would be official that XBOX's would dominate because they have a lower market price than the PS3 and the same as the wii. i feel like the wii doesn't even have a chance here because i never really connected with the console.

Ogernaut
Ogernaut
11 posts
Nomad

I love XBox but I would vote for Wii, because XBox's break very easily. Ps3 isn't to bad but I find that there isn't as many games I like on the Ps3 as their is on the XBox, but atleast it doesn't break as easy as XBox. I would go with the Wii because you are more active in it and it is a great console for the Family and freinds, and Nintendo consoles usually don't break I have a NES that still works perfect and has been droped a couple of times.

Linkisgreat
Linkisgreat
41 posts
Nomad

Wii of course!!

I mean, it has all the great games, Brawl, New Super Mario Bros. Wii, Twilight Princess, all great. It also has great online play, and it has a awesome aim. It also has a board so you can get fit!

Oh, and sorry for the PS3 lovers, but the PS3 controls suck.

soccers21
soccers21
53 posts
Nomad

I've played XBox and wii so I don't know about ps3 but I'd say a tie because they all have their own unique attractions.

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,504 posts
Jester

Wii. In order to get the full enjoyment out of xbox360 games, especially in multiplayer, you must have xbox live. You don't get extra content unless you have xbox live. if you want the extra achievements, you must have xbox live. buying extra content is a folly unless you have xbox live.

Showing 541-555 of 5032