ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5032 1473441
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,032 Replies
tomdragon
tomdragon
27 posts
Nomad

Xbox 360 is the best. Theres more games than WII and ps3. and xboxlive which is nline for the xbox is better than going online for ps3 and wii

Aramaean
Aramaean
10 posts
Nomad

Playstation 3 is way better than everything else, it has better graphics, better games, more space and it looks nicer.

greenwolf911
greenwolf911
2 posts
Nomad

wii should never have been made i prefer x box but the ps3 has free online gaming so x box for meh

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

wii should never have been made

First of explain why? Also, please tell me if you even have a wii?

i prefer x box

You have to pay for Live, and give a better description why.. Like are the games better or something?

ps3 has free online gaming

I think we know, but why don't you like it?

Explain yourself a bit more..

Anyways my favorite is Ps3, for it's amazing graphics and some games only for ps3.. It has free online and it has a bunch of other features such as wide internet access, downloading demos and even games by paying. There's the HOME'' Feature which is pretty cool. And A lot more.
leverboy
leverboy
1 posts
Nomad

i prefer ps3 becaus its better graphiucs but xbox 360 is better in race games then the ps3

crazyboy5
crazyboy5
4 posts
Nomad

i like wii its the only one out of the three i have...

freebite
freebite
5 posts
Nomad

i vote ps3 because on ps3 you have infamous alot of more common games and im not sure if this is on xbox but we have little big planet which sounds gay but its really good and the system DOESNT crash like the xbox and we have controllers not those stick things like the wii

cobrakarate
cobrakarate
104 posts
Nomad

[b]XBOX360's have as good graphics as PS3's WII's are just up too shiit Xbox360's are by miles the best better games look cooler and a better price cant wait till i get mine and also Xbox's are for the hardcore everyone who has a original Xbox 53 thumbs-up

BeastSandwich
BeastSandwich
5 posts
Nomad

XBOX360 by far it has better graphics then the wii and it has the same games and the same quality as the PS3

YooAndrei
YooAndrei
2 posts
Nomad

Xbox 360 Elite.
But if you have money you should get all 3. ))))

thepossum
thepossum
3,035 posts
Nomad

I vote for the wii as its motion-sensor technology is the way of the future.

zamorakpriest
zamorakpriest
1 posts
Nomad

the wii is the best but the 360 and the pc are very good to

mellowman
mellowman
233 posts
Nomad

Anyways my favorite is Ps3, for it's amazing graphics and some games only for ps3.. It has free online and it has a bunch of other features such as wide internet access, downloading demos and even games by paying. There's the HOME'' Feature which is pretty cool. And A lot more.

yes,im going to have to say i agree with that.the playstation home feature is pretty cool.the reason its so cool is because,its free unless youbuy stuff on PShome,you can interact with other ppl,and it has games inside the game.my account is abner99,(plz check it out if u want).

and one of the bad parts is the online playing is addictave on all three systems.im not saying the other systems are bad,i just have not played then in a while.

jonnypants23
jonnypants23
1,353 posts
Farmer

the wii is the best but the 360 and the pc are very good to

How is the Wii the best lol ?
It has last gen graphics , horrible games , and low online community .
Plus this was the WORST year for the failing Wii .
I believe the Ps3 is the best in the buissness , and even the Xbox is 10 X better then the Wii .
0hNickh0
0hNickh0
1 posts
Nomad

i would have to say ps3. sure, xbox has halo. sorry to dissapoint halo fans, but there is a lot of things past that. Drake's is on ps3 and so is killzone 1 and 2. plus resistance and many more. 360 also gets red rings of death. unless you like to buy a xbox and not play it, i strongly advise a ps3.

Showing 526-540 of 5032