ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5032 1473469
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,032 Replies
tydude1000
tydude1000
14 posts
Nomad

ps3 is defientely the best because the wii lacks in games like kingdom hearts and such its meant for racing games(the wheel) and games like wii fit.

now i own both a ps3 and an xbox360 and i think the xbox is very fun where it comes to live and online gaming but ps3 has a better online community and is alot more reliable and not to mention the xbox or the wii can play dvds

locodo64
locodo64
14 posts
Nomad

I told you one and I'll tell you twice, GENESIS DOES!
)8<

Gamemaster1494
Gamemaster1494
62 posts
Nomad

Hmmm... tough choice. i have the Wii. The Xbox has a lot of better graphics, and resonable game prices. The Wii is made more for motion, but good extras like channels and messagess. The PS3 has great graphics, but almost every game is $50!!!! i would say Wii because of extras an games, but Xbox is right there next to it.

Owen135731
Owen135731
2,128 posts
Peasant

not to mention the xbox or the wii can play dvds

xbox can...not wii

note: homebrew is the exception
darkninja777
darkninja777
1 posts
Nomad

to me the wii beats both because nintendo always tries to make gaming different and more fun but i like ps3 for its graphics but xbox 360 i would say gets second place because xbox live is awesome

BloodHawke
BloodHawke
1 posts
Nomad

The Wii is pretty fun, but i use an Xbox 360 because it has so much stuff you can do. One day im watching a movie on Netflix, and then next im sifting through Arcade games. Not to mention Xbox Live, which is simply awesome.

ffa
ffa
5 posts
Nomad

I have both a Wii and Xbox360, and in my opinion there both pretty sweet just because of Nintendo-WiFi and Xbox Live. I'm aware that PS3 also has internet, however I can't really say if its good or not because I've never played one. At the time it was either the $600 PS3 or the less cheaper Xbox. Plus none of my friends were gonna buy that overpriced beast so I went with what most of my friends played considering I had heard you could play online with it.

shayneii
shayneii
2,492 posts
Peasant

@BloodHawke: PS3 has all the features and more than you just mentioned

@ffa: I understand where you're coming from, but that's why they made the $299 PS3 slim

Gerbil6
Gerbil6
2 posts
Nomad

Wii is pretty good but mine broke cos i dropped it from a hight of about half a foot...Fail...Xbox is good and easy to comunicate with eg. your team mates, wii cant do that at all..wii speak is bull....PS3 is pretty much same as 360... i like all.. they are all good for different things... =)

ErectusBKR
ErectusBKR
5 posts
Shepherd

PS3 4EVER \\o/

always the best since the first release

joao99
joao99
350 posts
Shepherd

I like Wii its original and diferent. I dont want to play the games seated...for that I use PC that its way better than 360 as PS3.
More: fat guys should play ONLY Wii....MOVE PPL :P

Catobleppa
Catobleppa
3 posts
Blacksmith

i vote ps3 just for the graphic quality: the best ever!
the games for ps and xbox are almost the same...
wii is funny but only if you have someone to play with (if you wanna play alone is worse than the others :\\ )

Frozbozio
Frozbozio
2 posts
Peasant

PS3,
I enjoy many games on the PS3,
like Little Big Planet, Killzone, I also watch movies on it.

Death_bringer
Death_bringer
580 posts
Nomad

Xbox 360 for sure, Yea the playstation has blu-ray woop de do, But the xbox has some really good games the Playstation doesn't have.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

Xbox and PS3 put too much effort into graphics and not enough into gameplay. That is why I prefer the Wii.

Showing 556-570 of 5032