The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5032 1473630
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,032 Replies
MrTrogable
MrTrogable
125 posts
Nomad

PS3 seems like just a bad idea. I mean sure, the PS2 was wonderful, but even then the normal XBoX was better than the PS2 in my opinion. I think more developers make games only for the 360 just because of its online multiplayer.
And has anyone heard the Bluetooth Mics on the PS3? They sound TERRIBLE!!

xXforforXx
xXforforXx
67 posts
Nomad

And has anyone heard the Bluetooth Mics on the PS3? They sound TERRIBLE!!

And has anyone heard the ignorance of this guy? He is TERRIBLY good at being ignorant!!

Anyway, on PS3 you can use any bluetooth mic you can get, and some newer "wire" mics. You can even use the Xbox 360 mic. the same goes for cams, you can use any cam on the PS3 even the Xbox 360 cam.

On the 360 you can only use the official mic and cam made by M$, no other mics or cams, I repeat no other!! (Typical M$ way to make money)
Owen135731
Owen135731
2,128 posts
Peasant

On the 360 you can only use the official mic and cam made by M$, no other mics or cams, I repeat no other!! (Typical M$ way to make money)

Ironic statement...You claim he is being ignorant, yet you are as well.

there are other viable mic choices, such as turtle beaches, and such. So no, you can get similar customization on the 360.
MAkuech
MAkuech
13 posts
Nomad

wii is defenetly the best, you play awesome games and get exercise

MrTrogable
MrTrogable
125 posts
Nomad

And has anyone heard the ignorance of this guy? He is TERRIBLY good at being ignorant!!

Well I'm sorry. I wasn't informed, and I didn't feel like doing any research but anyway, I don't really like the stock mics on any of the platforms. and @owen, the gaming headsets are marvelous.
Dubness2
Dubness2
389 posts
Nomad

All this is opinion mainly... but the 360 is obviously better... check the market XD

toothpick1105
toothpick1105
5 posts
Nomad

i think all of them were a good idea its just Wii would never compete with PS3 or xbox 360

AxnAkshan
AxnAkshan
13 posts
Shepherd

PS3 & XBox 360 are formidable competitors, but isn't the Wii slightly out of league here? I mean all three share the "motion sensitive" criteria, agreed; but if you compare the graphics, gameplay, games, addictiveness levels, the Wii falls behind. It's good for playing with my 5 yr old cousin though. But if I want some hi-graphics gore action, I'd go for the PS3. Yea, I'm a PS3 fan. PS2 before that. Simply because I've always played on a PlayStation & rarely on the XBox series. I love the amount of games, the interactivity, multiplayer features...etc etc. Don't have much idea about the XBox but I hate it that Sony & Microsoft are rivals & we'll (Ps3 owners) never be able to play Halo unless we buy an XBox or go to a friend's.

scoRe
scoRe
152 posts
Nomad

My vote goes to PS3. Why? Because Xbox 360 and Wii don't offer enough RPGs (which I like) like PS3 does. I really don't know anything about the hardware or online support, just RPGs. That's my main focus when buying a system - which one will have the most and best quality RPGs down the road.

kayvaan1234
kayvaan1234
38 posts
Nomad

wii is good because you don't always have to sit and put your hands on your controller all day you actually can physically move your body not just your fingers. xbox360 and ps3 have more features but wii is my vote.

peepee21
peepee21
4 posts
Nomad

i like 360 and wii i play a ton of games on both.

Dubness2
Dubness2
389 posts
Nomad

I think both 360 and PS3 should hook up together and make a whole new console system all together.

tehhe
tehhe
15 posts
Nomad

[i]PS3 + x360 = nuclear bomb \\õ would be nice if Sony and Microsoft makes a online system for play both of them together

tehhe
tehhe
15 posts
Nomad

PS3 + x360 = nuclear bomb LOL would be nice if Sony and Microsoft makes a online system for play both of them together

Tyop
Tyop
14 posts
Nomad

Xbox 360 all the way. First of all the Wii is no competition. Lots of people say PS3 because of the free Live and BluRay player. The truth is, Sony took most of Microsoft's ideas when making the PS3, The only differnce really is the free Online play. I don't really seem why you would need a BluRay Player on a gaming console. Why not go buy a BluRay Player instead of getting it with a console. All in all, I believe the 360 is better, but of course that's just my opinion. I do NOT hate the PS3, I just believe the 360 is better.

Showing 706-720 of 5032