The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5032 1473634
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,032 Replies
OgFux69
OgFux69
67 posts
Nomad

My favorite is Xbox 360 because:
It haves a better GPU
The controller is better for me
Better online service
I like the exclusive games of X360
And here, in Brazil, we pay less for the games... Let me explain, some people download the game, burn it on a DVD-DL and sell it on the streets, for like 4.5 dollars (10 Reais [local money])

santajoe
santajoe
151 posts
Nomad

Xbox 360, I mean really, where else would you get Halo?

kayvaan1234
kayvaan1234
38 posts
Nomad

xbox 360 has the most features like internet. xbox 360 is best.

Dubness2
Dubness2
389 posts
Nomad

PS3 also has internet and the Network is free BUT there is so many flaws with the PS3 Network including laggy games, weak servers and hacking/glitching is easy and common

Chandler7
Chandler7
36 posts
Nomad

The problem with the wii is that none of games have that good
of graphics. The PS3[in my opinion] is only good for the blu-ray.
But on the other side the xbox has some of the best rated and most popular games .

):

armordude321
armordude321
59 posts
Nomad

xbox360. but this has nothing to do with the topic but whoknows how to get a merit i really want to be a knight. i need to earn AP fast

MrSunday2
MrSunday2
15 posts
Nomad

xbox360 for sure, wii's not even close, i want to lay my fat ass down to play video games, why would i wanna get up and run around? Playstation 3 has better graphics than xbox360, but it doesnt have the key games for it like the xbox360 does. (ex. Halo series and Call of Duty.) When the playstaion 3 has been out for a while and it develops decent games (sorry for all you little big planet fans) and has a bigger following maybe it will be good.

Dubness2
Dubness2
389 posts
Nomad

Actually Mr Sunday, PS3 does have Call of Duty. And the graphics are equal depending quality of game and TV. :P but the key high rated games that the PS3 lacks includes Halo's franchise and Gears of War 1,2
Others as well. BF: Bad Company maybe? I don't know if its for PS3

Arc128
Arc128
172 posts
Nomad

360 has better games(halo) and ill never get used to the playstation controller, however the playstation will last more than a couple months...(microsoft is sooo cheap) and for the wii. It's good for friends over and having a ball but for fps its xbox360 ftw

Dubness2
Dubness2
389 posts
Nomad

Yes indeed the PS3 thumbsticks way to close together! and are parallel I hate that.

rednassss
rednassss
11 posts
Nomad

Xbox 360 is the best console, you can do alot of thing on it..

Dubness2
Dubness2
389 posts
Nomad

But so is computer gaming right? Good leisure time I think. and a way to relieve stress.

iWazBord
iWazBord
1,912 posts
Nomad

BF: Bad Company maybe? I don't know if its for PS3

The new one coming out? Yes.

Xbox 360 is the best console, you can do alot of thing on it..

Tell me.
Dubness2
Dubness2
389 posts
Nomad

Yes to Bad Company 2 for PS3 right?

iWazBord
iWazBord
1,912 posts
Nomad

Yes to Bad Company 2 for PS3 right?

Yes. Could have checked the link I provided xD...
Showing 721-735 of 5032