The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5032 1473805
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,032 Replies
StormRise12
StormRise12
22 posts
Nomad

Well this is what i have to say. I have the xbox360 and wii and i have to say, wow. I regret buying an xbox360. Playstation 3 online is great and free. The nintendo wii is really fun and reminds me of the old days. In the end, this is what i think.
1.Playstation 3
2.Wii
3.Xbox360

zebisak
zebisak
13 posts
Nomad

"I have the xbox360 and wii and i have to say, wow. I regret buying an xbox360. Playstation 3 online is great and free."

If you would have bought a ps3 you would probably feel the same (just the other way)

madbullman
madbullman
124 posts
Nomad

Like some others think:
1.PS 3
2.Wii
3.Xbox 360

And this is how it should be and i think it is so...
People who think Xbox 360 is the best thing ever they should play PS3 and than we will see whats real better...

coolmaniscool
coolmaniscool
20 posts
Nomad

I'm going to have to go with the xbox360. The ps3 has better graphics and some good games, but the xbox360 has similar graphics and the best games, such as: bioshock, halo, call of duty, etc. the wii is more family oriented making it more or less boring

madbullman
madbullman
124 posts
Nomad

lol what so special Bioshock and call of duty is for ps3 too lol
and it have some of the best game like god of war

JCassidy3383
JCassidy3383
21 posts
Nomad

Xbox 360. (I have experience with all 3 xbox, ps3, wii) even thou the PS3 supports blu-ray. The game library is better, the controllers are better and the 360 network is WAY faster!!! If anyone knows how to get large amounts of data over copper, itâs Microsoft.

adrian3
adrian3
1 posts
Nomad

Definitely the Xbox 360. It's got a lot of good games like halo, l4d, and many others I haven't played yet. It's network easily has the best service, for a price. Then the Wii. Yeah it's mostly only ever fun with friends but it does have some great games like SSBB, Mario Galaxy, NSMB Wii, The Legend of Zelda TP. It's the cheapest too. So thats my word on the Console war. Btw, I just hate it how people rant about how good a console (even though it is'nt).

Jmw247
Jmw247
37 posts
Nomad

Xbox 360 Wii has bad graphics and PS3 is like the ps2 but better graphics xbox 360 is original

PotatoNinja77
PotatoNinja77
40 posts
Nomad

[b]OK PS3 is better
you get more for ur money wit ps3 online is free, graphics are great and you get a blu-ray player, you can hav freinds video chat txt chat and their r trophies wich r pretty much acheviments so if u want more come to my profile page to complain or back me up

madbullman
madbullman
124 posts
Nomad

I have something to say only peoeple without the needet money favorite the X-box 360 cause for this console you dont even need a big TV the games are cheaper and , and...

0ShimZ0
0ShimZ0
116 posts
Nomad

I think xbox is better than ps or wii.
first of all, the games i like (halo etc..) have official versions on xbox, then there's the joystick, which is better on xbox then on ps,
and wii isn't even in the same league!
Although looking past that i guess wii has the grasp of the futur gamming system.(well xbox too with project natale!)
games in which you no longer requier a joystick, you play with you body!

Nz360
Nz360
3 posts
Nomad

Ps3 is the best. Proof? Here you go.

I asked 10 people the questions below and the points were what they said.

Which console has the best graphics?

Wii:0 Ps3:8 360:2

Which console has the best controller?

Wii:1 Ps3:5 360:4

Which console has the best exclusive games?

Wii:5 Ps3:2 360:3

Which console has the best Online/Network/Live games?

Wii:0 Ps3:6 360:4

Which console gives you the most for your money?

Wii:3 Ps3:6 360:1

These were the results...

Wii:9 Ps3:27 360:13

I think the people neglected the wii. Even though I like the ps3 , I still think wii should come 2nd.

[i]Nz

squarewaffles
squarewaffles
11 posts
Nomad

i personally like the 360 because of all the good games and good servers unike the ps3 and wii is ok to

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

I think the people neglected the wii.

Everyone's too into bloody violent games. Nobody can appreciate Mario anymore. It's quite sad, really.
Dragonz5
Dragonz5
96 posts
Nomad

Definately X-Box 360. All the Wii games have poor graphics and a most of em are for littel kids. And as for PS3, idk, i just prefer Xbox 360.

Showing 901-915 of 5032