The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5032 1473824
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,032 Replies
Chozo1992
Chozo1992
78 posts
Farmer

Ps3 is awsome but i prefer the WII just cuz you can play better time consumeing games online

whisker1020
whisker1020
5 posts
Nomad

I think the Xbox 360 is the best. I don't like the Wii very much.

knk2765
knk2765
63 posts
Nomad

Xbox 360 is the best I had a ps2 and have a wii but I choose the xbox 360 because the graphics are amazing so thats it

GhostlyKills
GhostlyKills
1 posts
Nomad

xbox360

They all have their ups and downs. The wii focues more on family orented games so for a family who wants to game together or has younger generations it will suit you more due to the game ratings hovering around the lower age brackets. Downside to the wii is having the worst graphics of the 3 systems.

As for the ps3 and xbox360 they both have relatively the same games with a view exceptions of course. They both focus on a more adult crowd and have relatively the same quality of graphics.

The only reason I prefer xbox360 over the ps3 is because of the better maintained online servers and a select few xbox360 only titles.

I still have the other systems just for certain games such as god of war or legend of zelda.

hardcore93
hardcore93
1 posts
Nomad

xbox 360 gets my vote because even though you need to pay to play online it has alot of advantages

Amitkevincloskey
Amitkevincloskey
265 posts
Nomad

I go with Xbox 360 too because this is great.

palmerzan
palmerzan
2 posts
Nomad

i would say wii, becuase of the radical way in which it changed gaming with playstation and microsoft both releasing something similar, its obvious that it shaped the path.

Elitemagical
Elitemagical
1,207 posts
Nomad

Xbox 360 is the best I had a ps2 and have a wii but I choose the xbox 360 because the graphics are amazing so thats it

Uhhhh. PS3 is more powerful than the 360 so a PS3 can run better graphics. Secondly, you shouldn't judge a console solely on it's hardware - other factors come in like community, control, game selection, multiplayer, flexibility, capabilities etc.

The only reason I prefer xbox360 over the ps3 is because of the better maintained online servers

That is one downside to the PS3. However, the slightly better servers is pretty expensive.

and a select few xbox360 only titles.

What about the unique PS3 titles? O_o
Bartemis
Bartemis
60 posts
Nomad

By the way, just to let you know, sony AND microsoft are coming out with attachments for thier controlers to be motion sensored. I still vote ps3 after my huge paragraph above

coldplaya
coldplaya
355 posts
Nomad

Project Natal is gonna rock the video game world knowing that microsft has the bigger crowd of people. I don't think that whatever sony has is gonna beat Project Natal.

TheRandomBlob7776
TheRandomBlob7776
1 posts
Nomad

i would say that the wii is the best because it has changed how we play games as you are doing the actions of the character rather than you just sitting there with a control in your hand pressing a few buttons.

Bartemis
Bartemis
60 posts
Nomad

True probably, but nintendo is pretty much out of the race! They had some good ideas, but thier products weren't as widely ranged as sony or microsoft

baconboy497
baconboy497
41 posts
Nomad

project natel is gonna suck crap. doesnt any1 watch e3 they premiered it and i looked so fricking retarted. and nintendo is not out. nintendo pretty much invented gameing as we know it today. they started the world with the orginal nintendo. then in 1990s they made the n 64 with the first joystick. then ever since everybody has copied and tried to improve example project natal nintendo will always b the best!

meltedcheese123
meltedcheese123
2 posts
Nomad

I think the 360 is the best because the 360 is not only affordable but it has lots more games and is just down right fun.The playstation 3 is awesome and it has free internet along with great graphics but it doesent have as many games, the games and the plastation are more costly but is a great pick. then there is the wii wich was fun for te first couple of months but soon became very boring because unless you have lots of buddys that come over too hang out you'll become tired of the wii but a neat idea and fun for parts or large familys.

DaFufinator
DaFufinator
150 posts
Nomad

it's already been reviewed by hundreds of websites. The ps3 is the best. It's not as bulky as the xbox and you get blu-ray games. The wii can't compete against the ps3 and xbox 360 because it's more of a "family" system. The ps3 has so much more it can do. Sure teh xbox 360 has it's own features, but look up review. The ps3 wins.

Showing 931-945 of 5032