The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5032 1473822
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,032 Replies
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

All the Wii games have poor graphics and a most of em are for littel kids

Of course, you assume that, because you can't truly appreciate Mario for what he is.

And because the graphics in his games aren't very realistic, you assume it's a little kids' game, because it isn't violent and bloody like the games that you probably play.
Rangersoul5
Rangersoul5
186 posts
Nomad

Okay, Wii is for Family and Children.
PS3 For Casual Gamers and some Hardcore gamers.
Xbox 360, Multiplayer Gaming and Xbox Live(the shit).

but i vote......GAMEBOY YEAH!@@@@@@@@@@

squarewaffles
squarewaffles
11 posts
Nomad

i like the wii and the 360 because on the wii its more fun and 360 has better servers for online unlike the ps3 thats why its free

naruto1657
naruto1657
30 posts
Nomad

In my opinion the xbox 360 is the best. It's because it has a better online community. Like who cares if you have to pay for online gameplay. You get like much more stuff with it anyway like netflix, chatting, etc.

madbullman
madbullman
124 posts
Nomad

Ohhh gee i remember when i was playing the first time Super Mario on the arcademachines ...well anyway its online gaming today all what you can do`?...go play WoW or something

Crashman222
Crashman222
355 posts
Nomad

i would so buy a wiii if you could beat the lviing poop out of luigi for his freaking annoying jump
or marior for chooseing red and blue thoose colors are enemys!

hwee9
hwee9
1 posts
Nomad

xbox360 is the best because the games are more mature and better graphics.

Iphone
Iphone
455 posts
Nomad

If I had to put them in order I'd say:
1.XBOX360
2.Wii
3.PS3

Now, I've actually not tried the PS3 but it kind of looks too over done. If you know what I mean.

I have both a Wii and an XBOX360, and even though I chose XBOX360 to be better, I play Wii so much more.

werf23
werf23
1 posts
Nomad

I would have to say the 360 because the game play is alot better...take mw2 for instance i have both a 360 and ps3 but it's alot easier to play on the 360 the ps3 has some good games like mag and gw3 but 360 has more selection

MRWalker82
MRWalker82
4,005 posts
Shepherd

I'm going with the PS3. If you care to read my wall'o'text you'll understand why.

Firstly I purchased an XBox360 and I was blown away with the games and the graphics. Then it crashed. I sent it back to Microsoft and waited nearly 5 weeks for a new system (Which is longer than I had the original for). This one worked wonderfully for about 4 months. That too crashed. I sent it back. This time I only waited 3 weeks. About 6 months or so later, that one started acting up, games were freezing for no reason. I sold it.

I bought a PS3. I've had it for about 2 years now and I've never had a single issue with it. The games are great, graphics and interface are still wonderful, and I don't have any issues with it, even on my 20 hour Oblivion binges

The Wii was fun, however I love to play the shooter type games and the aiming and interfacing is clumsy with the Wii controller, however it's a great party system and my wife and I enjoy bowling and tennis on it, however PS3 is still my primary system.

madbullman
madbullman
124 posts
Nomad

yes i give right to MrWalker :3
My primary system is ps3 too

PixySparkler
PixySparkler
4 posts
Nomad

I like the 360 cause of the shooting games, but ps3 is fun for fighting and others types of games, wii is good for a change a play styles. so im all around just a gamer whos loves all games =D

buckatron
buckatron
11 posts
Nomad

the wii is a godd all round family type console and there are some games on there that are really good.

but the xbox 360 is great for shooting games.

shadowranger71344
shadowranger71344
4 posts
Nomad

i think the xbox 360 is the best. it has just as good of graphix as the ps3 and a little better games and live. so i vote 360.

Bartemis
Bartemis
60 posts
Nomad

Honestly, when it would come down to cost, the ps3 is the least expensive (because of FREE online play). On the wii you hook up the internet to get weather, go online, and other stuff, so your internet bills skyrocket. It's the same with the 360 except you have to PAY for xbox live AND internet connection, so the 360 is the MOST expensive. Plus, the xbox may have a lot of more games, but, almost every single new game is coming out for ps3, and if it's only licensed by sony (Like MAG), then it ONLY comes out for the ps3. So the ps3 is the best. Have I made my point?

p.s. I own a 360, wii, and a ps2 and I would sell them in a heartbeat so i could get a ps3, but my parents won't let me!

Showing 916-930 of 5032