The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5032 1473840
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,032 Replies
gibbel10
gibbel10
7 posts
Nomad

well i have all of them and the wii is ok and the ps3 is RUBBISH and the 360 owns all of them but pc is ok but unreliable

so the 360 is the best so go microsoft!

werdoman
werdoman
1 posts
Nomad

I have a wii xbox 360 and highend gaming pc but i personally prefer the xbox 360 because of the amazing controller

baconboy497
baconboy497
41 posts
Nomad

so do i werdoman but no xbox. but i have played cod and halo probably their best games and its not that of a amzing controller same as the ps3 just the button names r different and the d-pad is switched!

Elitemagical
Elitemagical
1,207 posts
Nomad

[quote=Bartemis]By the way, just to let you know, sony AND microsoft are coming out with attachments for thier controlers to be motion sensored.[/quote]

Actually, Sony are currently building the PlayStation Move which will be an entirely new console as far as I am aware. I would love to see the graphics hardware that Sony can produce (processors, chips, graphics cards etc.) mixed with an innovative technology like motion sensing. I currently haven't heard of any system coming from Microsoft but it's certainly possible.

I still congratulate Nintendo for being the first to incorporate video games with physical activity. House of the Dead on Wii is extremely fun - reminds me of the old arcade machines with the guns (which you'd turn like it was your cursor or analogue stick) practically drilled into the base of the machine.

[quote=Gibbel]but pc is ok but unreliable[/quote]

So . . . How many times have you had the RROD, good sir? The PC requires updating because of every-changing hardware but sticking with the same PC, it can last for years. You've just got to be careful - don't let the CPU fan get clogged up with dust, don't hit your motherboard with a hammer, remember to put a fuse in your power supply, etc.

pc is in this ??lol

Yes, because PC is more technologically advanced, has more games, more capabilities and is far more flexible and able than any console? Just because lots of people don't have a few grand to blow on a gaming rig it doesn't mean that PC gaming is non-existent.

amzing controller same as the ps3 just the button names r different and the d-pad is switched!

Have the ever looked at the controllers and taken in their shape? The Xbox controller has more shallow curvature on the parts you hold which makes it a bit more comfortable and the analogue stick and the buttons at the back (they're called bumpers right?) all have an inwards curve. The 360 controller just feels a bit more comfortable but besides that there is practically no difference.

Once again - out of everything, I choose PC. Out of the three third generation consoles I pick PS3.
ChrisDJackson
ChrisDJackson
2 posts
Nomad

The Xbox No doubt is better because its not that expensive, unlike the PS3. You can rent movies and watch them with your friends, play COD xD and all around better system,But thats just my judgement. -Chris

baconboy497
baconboy497
41 posts
Nomad

ps3 is better all around free internet better chats,graphics,runs better, no R.R.O.D., and has better games.

Bonorose
Bonorose
8 posts
Nomad

I think that Xbox360 and now even with Natal will RULE THE WORLD

ppeupf
ppeupf
5 posts
Nomad

I vote ps3,I dont like wii because it gets boring when u play a lot and u get tired too,I dont like XBOX beacause of the menu,color and you have to pay to use the xbox live and i prefer the ps3 games more than the xbox too

CubeAddict420
CubeAddict420
162 posts
Nomad

Xbox 360 because more people use it online, so more fun and more action

CubeAddict420
CubeAddict420
162 posts
Nomad

I don't have Xbox, just from what I know about it

mrgigglepants
mrgigglepants
23 posts
Nomad

PS3 is best by far, i had a 360 for one year and i hated it..
i find the controllers really annoying and oddly big.. graphics are ok but arent terrible. For online you have to pay and my xbox 360 exploded after 1 year.

I have a wii, i like it, but my favorite games are shooters, and the wii makes shooters look very stupid imo

PS3 because of great graphics, free online, great games, and the control setup scheme is much better.

Darkhand666
Darkhand666
88 posts
Nomad

i vote 360 because
a) wii doesn't count because it sucks just like game cube
b) my ps# is unreliable and constantly is unable to connect to the internet
c) 360 have much more game you know are going to be good
d) Microsoft fixed the problems with the RRoD you'll only get it if you play it on a hot day and if you have poor air circulation

superluigibros
superluigibros
6 posts
Shepherd

I vote for wii because you can buy stuff for more fun, you can go on the internet, and last but not least motion sensers make you feel like your in the game.

Ancuta
Ancuta
146 posts
Bard

Hmm.. very good question.
Wii is good if you want to play with your parents who dont have clue about how to play Video games

Playstation 3This console is the future, very good quality, the controler is easy to hand.

xbox360 good console like playstation, but the controler is not good

Out of my conclusion, i Vote playstation 3. I'v always been a playstation fan. !

BobBoladao
BobBoladao
2 posts
Nomad

Wii is very good, but the games are for kids '-', xbox have Halo & Gears of war but you have to pay to play on-line, and ps3 have the best graphics and PSnetwork is free and have Metal Gear Solid 4 ... PS3 rocks!

Showing 946-960 of 5032