The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5032 1473843
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,032 Replies
Snake211
Snake211
234 posts
Nomad

i like the xbox360 the most. i get on it more often. i have the ps3 and it is my second favorite. the wii is okay.

Holden012
Holden012
1,989 posts
Nomad

Xbox 360 Pwns Wii....

PS3 & Xbox 360 Pwn Wii Together! But Xbox 360 Pwns All!!

juior
juior
294 posts
Nomad

I think the PS3 because it doesn't fail on you like the x box does i hear people that they get the x box and a few months later it doesn't work anymore but sometimes it does that the PS3 lasts and the Wii well it has those old school games thats good i like that but i think the PS3 is the way to go it has a sucky internet browser but besides that everthing else is awesome!!!!!

mentorso123
mentorso123
368 posts
Jester

I would say, that since I have a bad, old tv and no blu ray dvds anyway, the 360 appealed more to me, especially because of its exclusives. Also, I dont like the ps3 controller and the xbox doesnt fail anymore.

ackmanra
ackmanra
1 posts
Nomad

its totally the XBOX 360 with fable 2, prototype. OH yeah 360 just rocks no doubt about it

kentdog9
kentdog9
38 posts
Peasant

Xbox 360: Its very fun for me. You could say that its grown on me because of the fun games it has, and to me its easier to play on.

Smokiest Corgi 8D

kentdog9
kentdog9
38 posts
Peasant

Wii: Family based console is probably best for familys. Its based more on little kids and their parents but their trying to get more teen aged games across. To me its not fun to play them on the wii.

kentdog9
kentdog9
38 posts
Peasant

Playstation 3: Amazing graphics and if you dont think it does play it on a hd tv and see for yourself. Another good thing is the build in blue-ray dvd player so it saves money if you want to say. Two in one

Darkfafi
Darkfafi
1 posts
Nomad

i must say the xbox is good whit xbox live (internet) whit friends and stuf but you need to pay 20 dollors for every 3 monts you are playing on xbox life and the wii suks whit internet lags and stuf the playstation 3 is good whit internet you can do it for free and go on www internet and stuf so i say the xbox for the grafiks and the playstation for the internet

Hybridstarscream
Hybridstarscream
1 posts
Nomad

I have both the Wii and Playstation 3. if i had to pick I would say the Playstation would be the better system. Free online play, free web browsing, and the games are amazing for it. Everything I need in a video game system is the Playstation.

brildon
brildon
43 posts
Nomad

i have wii and xbox360... i think the online community is best on xbox360, but graphics and single player games goes to PS3

cendari
cendari
53 posts
Nomad

i have all 3 wii ps3 and xbox 360 and each has pros and cons wii coulda done really well if they had better games and better console operating power the ps3 best console around performance wise but the games are ok and the actual game play is great 360 is my personal favorite just cause it has the best games and a pretty good performance for the console one down side of it is the pay to play xbox live part

Dullahb
Dullahb
2 posts
Nomad

Playstation 3: The most powerful machine with free online gaming, included blueray player and lots of fun games. Sadly games like halo can't be purshased for PS3 but I still think its better than Xbox 360. I also belive the Wii is a pretty good machine. However I belive PS3 and Xbox 360 is completely different things, Wii is more for party games (I belive)

Conzi94
Conzi94
53 posts
Nomad

I have A Playstation 3. At the moment, I have to say, the playstation has more features, but the 360 has better internet connections, and more exclusives. One thing is however, that the PS3 has Blu-Ray. People are saying "What difference does that make?" well it makes alot of difference. Let's take Final Fantasy XIII for example. On the 360 It required 3 discs. On the PS3 only one, and there was still room for much more. Very shortly the PS3 are going to be making alot of 3D games too, the first is Batman Arkum Asylum, which is already out. Despite the PS3 getting that though, Microsoft will be making a new console soon, one that is likely to catch up to the PS3's size. But at the moment everyone, I would say that there really is no major difference.

Conzi94
Conzi94
53 posts
Nomad

Oh I also have a wii, and I agree with Dullahb, the Wii can't be compared to the PS3 and the 360, as the wii is completely different to both of them. Although Sony have developed the Motion Controller, so you can expect more 'Wii like' games to start coming onto the PS3.

Showing 961-975 of 5032