The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5032 1473858
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,032 Replies
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,826 posts
Nomad

i heared all these games xbox ps3 etc need a flat screen to be played

yaleslot
yaleslot
158 posts
Nomad

I'm going to pick PS3,
Free online playing, no RROD, has blu-ray in it.
And the latest exclusives are very good.

Conzi94
Conzi94
53 posts
Nomad

3D televisions are been made anyway, so everyone will end up getting one, because these days everyones got to have the newest technology.

thealex4477
thealex4477
1 posts
Nomad

i vot ps3. it has blu-ray, free online gaming, and all the games X-box has plus. wii has fun games but they only entertain for an hour, then you get bored.

Nielsiepower
Nielsiepower
1 posts
Shepherd

xbox for life,

ps3 online sucks.

wii.. dont ask. you know the answer

ramirex
ramirex
56 posts
Nomad

PS3 has soo good graphics, and are the best i have seen before, but Wii is also brilliant, in the wii u move you to play the game, and improve your skills, what in PS3 or XBox you dont do. But XBox hasnt nothing better than PS3 or Wii (at least that i know). So my votes go to Wii and PS3.

And can someone answer me something?

Why does Wii has that name?(the guy who invented it was French or what?)
I mean PS3 means PlayStation.
And XBox, well it is a box, more or less.

Plz answer me

TonyNN
TonyNN
1 posts
Nomad

PS3 has blu-ray and free online
wii has free online but not a lot of good exclusive games
xbox has good games like halo and a better online community but you have to pay 2 play xbox live

michaelmrulz
michaelmrulz
1 posts
Nomad

I think the Xbox 360 is best just because of the popularity, companies that back it up, and overall quality. It seems to me like a medium kind of system. The wii is family oriented, and the ps3 seems more gamer oriented, where xbox 360 seems kind of in between. Granted that there are some games that systems have that are the exact opposite of what i said, but that was just a overall.

godofgameys
godofgameys
257 posts
Nomad

Xbox 360.
I've played all three, and the wii keeps me entertained for about 15 minutes, then i want to play a game with actually arms and legs, not just floating circles.
The ps3 has fre online, but you can get a year for 50$ on xbox 360.4.16$ per month,not much.
And both systems have great exclusives, but i really enjoy halo 3 and reach.(didnt care for ODST tho)
So the real difference to me is the community. the interface for online is much better on the 360. Its simple and more creative, but can also give lots of customization. And more people play 360 so you meet alot of diff people.

PponQAzz
PponQAzz
3 posts
Nomad

I believe my favorite is probably the PS3 because it has god of war and metal gear solid and that it is well i don't know exactly but something other than my fave series is on it and it fits in where i put my systems is just "attractive" or making me want the PS3 the most, idk y but i like the
PS3 the most

thepossum
thepossum
3,035 posts
Nomad

Wii! The Wii doesn't even belong in these arguments. It's a breed all it's own!

kchij
kchij
11 posts
Nomad

i think i will go with PS3 but PC has a better graphics

uberpaladin8
uberpaladin8
4 posts
Nomad

well the Wii had a lot of hype but no good games, so only if youre like a 10 year old (mostly, because there are mature games for the Wii) then you would like the wii. But from someone like myself, the 360 wins hands down because of L4D 1 and 2, CoD MW2, and Halo.

Conzi94
Conzi94
53 posts
Nomad

They are all the same. Theres exclusives for one, and for the other, apart from that theres no difference at the moment.

cearth2
cearth2
37 posts
Nomad

Wii: has not come out with anything good in ages
PS3: I wouldn't feel comfortable buying it for the game selection though I guess it has a lot of cool gizmos and gadgets
xbox360: I hear the graphics are great and it has some great games but it just doesnt have those classic, plain fun, long lasting games like mario, sonic, zelda, and so on.

Showing 976-990 of 5032