The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5032 1473895
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,032 Replies
AgronakGroMalog
AgronakGroMalog
52 posts
Nomad

I think that the PS3 is the best for graphics and for playing games offline. The 360 has the best online. I personally don't like the Wii. Its graphics are last gen and the games are all very similar. The PS3 is coming out with a motion sensor thing (official name right there) and the 360 will have project Natal. So i think that the Wii will not last much longer except for Nintendo fan boys and old people who think the will get fit by using it.

deadlysparta
deadlysparta
5 posts
Nomad

i have played all 3 systems and i have to say the ps3 is my favorite one. the ps3 only games are better than the ones from the xbox (except of halo 3). I enjoyed to play heavy rain the story and the gameplay are just awesome a must have for every ps3 owner.

r2d21023
r2d21023
22 posts
Nomad

Xbox 360:
Pros:Good graphics, decent online, lots of xbox exclusive games, xbox arcade, good contoller.
Cons:Cant play blu-ray, no internet browser, Xbox Live cost money.
Wii:
Pros:Good gameplay, awesome controllers, a good system for the whole family and tons of exclusive games.
Cons:Bad graphics compared to new-gen systems, online not too good, cant play dvds at all.
PS3:
Pros:Superb graphics, amazing and free online, sweet contollers, plays blu-ray disks, online browser, has a new slim version system, GOD OF WAR 3!
Cons:Takes a long time to get browser started up, has to read HDD constantly, not many exclusives.
In my opinion, PS3 pwns all new-gen systems thusfar.

DDayIII
DDayIII
7 posts
Shepherd

Amen r2d21023...plus got stuck with the PS3 as my system b4 the wii and the Xbox so I grew closer to it. In my opinion...it rules. I mean "it only does everything".

ZeroCool22
ZeroCool22
3 posts
Nomad

360 all the way. All i used to play was Sony consoles but as soon as i got a 360 i loved it ever since.

BlackIce131
BlackIce131
260 posts
Nomad

I go mainly 360 i got it and the first game i got was TES4 Oblivion which basically bound my soul to the 360. I know they made that game for ps3 but i dont have a ps3. I DO have a Wii, it sat dormant for an entire year until Monster Hunter 3 came out

AcvilaRomana
AcvilaRomana
14 posts
Nomad

hard choice.....Wii? No.Costs too much and u have to buy a lot of stuff. PS3? Maybe,too i don"t know. XBOX? Only 360 Elite.Or at least 360. The simple one is a crap.

DragonCreater
DragonCreater
8 posts
Nomad

Xbos #60 is the coolest. You can play with friends and talk to them voice to voice not message to message.

Qttoza
Qttoza
118 posts
Nomad

First of all you will be pleased by buying any of these consoles, but the online and game type is what makes the cut for me. For game type i give it to xbox and PS3, but for online competition i give it to xbox.
Though if you want reliability, go for the wii

RoteGeier
RoteGeier
5 posts
Nomad

Dude, DragonCreater. There's a reason you can buy microphones for the PS3. You can have voice chats and message chats (DURING GAMES TOO).

trablis
trablis
109 posts
Nomad

i vote wii because its fum to play with and you move around alot

NoS13
NoS13
2 posts
Nomad

The Xbox 360 is the best beacause the halo 3 and haro reach is avaible onlly at 360

Elitemagical
Elitemagical
1,207 posts
Nomad

haro reach is avaible onlly at 360

You can use an emulator and play it on PC as far as I know.
ashegam
ashegam
2 posts
Jester

PS3 has been real slow to grow in the past couple of years hence I vote for the 360.

ddevil6
ddevil6
126 posts
King

i have a wii and its very cool!!! but 360 is also a very great console!

Showing 1006-1020 of 5032