The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5032 1473893
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,032 Replies
PieCrustDude
PieCrustDude
4 posts
Nomad

Well 360 is out because you don't have sixaxis or the wii tecnology. Wii is out because it glitches and needs batteries. SO I choose PS3.

isniperturtle
isniperturtle
8 posts
Nomad

ps3 online is free 360 isnt but xbox live is worth it because its more fun and 360 costs less and my friend sold his wii for a 360 game

blacklighting
blacklighting
8 posts
Nomad

im going with 360 since it has many cool games AWSOME graphics and a cool online system

miksaki
miksaki
1 posts
Nomad

wii is best because it fun play whit wii remote and nunchuk
and i like wii sports and wii sport resorts

marksmccarter
marksmccarter
11 posts
Nomad

i say yhe XBOX360 they r comeing out with something called the natal it is were you buy a camera/video thing and when you move around it does everthing on the screen you do in real life and fighting games you gotta duck punch kick ect..... it is so asome if u have netflix just sit on couch swipe your hand left r right and it will move the movie selections on the screen it s a game legand it is the futer technology of earth

leovalles
leovalles
2 posts
Nomad

Well, that's just my opinion but, I think that the greates videogame ever (I mean, so far) is the X-Box 360, it's just perfect, nice graphics, nice design, nice gameplay, it's the best internet of all consoles. =)

Holden012
Holden012
1,989 posts
Nomad

In my Opinion Xbox 360 has best controls , best graphics & best gameplay.

xXforforXx
xXforforXx
67 posts
Nomad

i say yhe XBOX360 they r comeing out with something called the natal it is were you buy a camera/video thing and when you move around it does everthing on the screen you do in real life and fighting games you gotta duck punch kick ect..... it is so asome if u have netflix just sit on couch swipe your hand left r right and it will move the movie selections on the screen it s a game legand it is the futer technology of earth

OH WOW!!

Let's see Sony did the same on the PS2 in 2003 with all the eyetoy games, and there's many eyetoy games on PS3 too.

The upcoming Playstation Move uses Playstation Eye camera to trace any movement you make even when you twist the controller without moving it up and down or sideways, that's way more advanced then the Natal.
RacsoKinG
RacsoKinG
1 posts
Nomad

[/i]i ben palying with a wii and a xbox
i think the xbox is better cuz´ the wii is sometimes to hard to controling

Devkon
Devkon
14 posts
Nomad

playstation 3 is bets.
Reasons
1x-Box 360 is at the max, playstation isn't
2I think playstation has better exclusives (GOW, Killzone)
3Wii is too casual to be able to beat the playstation 3 or the x-box 360
4Blue-ray is better than HD
5Less problems, than with an xbox (but xbox has better service i must admit)

noshade
noshade
14 posts
Nomad

I give it to the xbox 360 becuase of what games it has that no other game syatem has.

BluJaye
BluJaye
5 posts
Nomad

PlayStation 3 is the best. Xbox360 is second best.

isniperturtle
isniperturtle
8 posts
Nomad

i agree with noshade the 360 has great gamesthat arent availible for the ps3 and the wii has no good games at all except some of the mario games that also get old after a while

ProjectReaper
ProjectReaper
30 posts
Nomad

Alright, to put it simply, if you're such an irresponsible gamer that you're out of shape, buy yourself a Wii, or if you have small children around, or if you have a fair amount of people that visit your house on a regular basis, and they all enjoy video games like Mario Party.

Now, if you find yourself a casual multiplayer gamer, then you should probably go with PS3, because yes, the online multiplayer is free, yes there are thousands of people online, but lets all be grown-ups for a second and admit, that it cannot compare to the dedicated customer service provided by XBOX Live.

Xbox 360, also known as the King of Consoles, honestly, the only downfall is the spoiled little kids that get on Halo and whine-out your microphone. Other than that, the dedicated servers are well-worth $50 a year.

drgmstr117
drgmstr117
3 posts
Nomad

While I agree with Project above me I hate going on my 360 just to hear little kids complain through-out the whole match. It is the same sometimes on the PS3 but not as much while like you say I mainly play the Wii because I have 2 little brothers and we have family come over every weekend and the Wii is a great family fun. Overall I am Wii > PS3 > 360

Showing 1021-1035 of 5032