The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5032 1473935
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,032 Replies
TriggerFish
TriggerFish
4 posts
Nomad

Agreed, PS3 owns all. Actually, that's very bigoted of me because I only own a PS3 out of the 3. To put my argument forward though: PS3 has definitely got some good exclusives now (Demon's Souls, Little Big Planet, Killzone 2, Ratchet & Clank, God of War 3, Gran Turismo 5, Uncharted 2, MAG, Heavy Rain etc., ...), it still has the best graphical potential with the ability to support BlueRay, it's got a nice easy layout and comfortable controller, and the latest Slim version smashes the xbox360 elite in everyway. The Wii does not deserve a place in this argument (I'm just angry Monster Hunter Tri went from being PS3 exclusive to being Wii exclusive).

ProjectReaper
ProjectReaper
30 posts
Nomad

some good exclusives now (Demon's Souls,

*cough* Bull**** *cough*. While Demon Souls may be innovative in a couple ways, the only thing it really did was take Nintento-Hard, and up the ante a bit more. I'm pretty sure those crazy-arse Japanese devs were on some serious opium when they said "Why don't we make a game that's balls-hard and annoying as piss! If you die, you start back at the beginning of the level... with HALF your original health! Because since they obviously can't get it with full health, they must need only half of what they have!" and I wish I had been at that karaoke bar to slap the living piss out of that guy.

Moving on from my brief rant session, I would like you (TriggerFish) to introduce some reasons why
the latest Slim version smashes the xbox360 elite in everyway.
Because if your only argument is "because it's slim!" you should be scheduled for a lobotomy right behind the developers of Demon's Souls.
SquireCat
SquireCat
24 posts
Nomad

Xbox360 because Wii remotes suck, I had the strap on and playing wii sports resort and shot a basketball in one of the games and accidently broke my fan lamp and one of the bulbs(other bulbs still work)also Ps3 has no games

SquireCat
SquireCat
24 posts
Nomad

^ Yeah I kinda agree sorta with the wii safely cause I just realised my wii strap isn't even tied on -_-

Rangersoul5
Rangersoul5
186 posts
Nomad

Listen guys LISTEN

It all depends on what you prefer
it also depends on how much money you have.

Wii: A good entertainment when you're low on money, it's also great for the whole family, and you get your butt off the chair.

Xbox360: More for the hardcore gamers. Best online community of all three consoles, the thing is, you have to PAY for it, that's why it's so great. Also has the best exclusives out of all of them. Not so kid friendly lol..

PS3:PS3 is for the average person, someone who isn't that hardcore, because it's a DVD player and has free internet. PS3 is all around all three of the consoles, because it got lazy and copied the Wii, and tries to copy Xbox360's games.

So Basically.

Xbox 360 Owns all. PS3 is a gay piece of shit IMO, just because my friend always says it owns everything.
PS2 was great though.

BUT

The Gameboy owns everything!

Omniscently
Omniscently
15 posts
Nomad

XBOX 360, way more people play it, better online experience and has some of the biggest game titles

ProjectReaper
ProjectReaper
30 posts
Nomad

XBOX 360, way more people play it, better online experience and has some of the biggest game titles

I agree, with Xbox 360 as your overall choice, but there are definitely more people that play the Wii. The Wii has the highest sales of any three of the consoles in hardware, largely because of the broader audience they have marketed to. It does have the best online experience, since with the Wii you have to use those retarded "Friend Codes" that are like, 12 characters long, and the PSN is just pitiful.
ghjbob
ghjbob
2 posts
Nomad

i do agree with all the 360 fans out there but i would like to say that ps3 has better graphics

bobo1038
bobo1038
6 posts
Nomad

I'd rank them.(these are in my opinion)
1- XBOX360 Why??? Because it has my favorite games and I like the online system.
2- PS3 Why??? Because, sure the online is free, but online is pretty bad.
3- Wii Why??? Because, I can't find any good games! CoD for it is hard cause of the controller...

BioWeapon117
BioWeapon117
62 posts
Nomad

Here is a list of goods and bads for the Xbox 360 and PS3 some freinds and I made at lunch.

360 Good - Bad

Good Quality - Pay for internet
Cheap - Red Rings of Death
2 models ( regular and elite ) - content costs $$$
Gamer scores
Halo ( personally i hate halo but w/e )
Earlier content
Gamerscore buys you games
Games are generally cheap
Bundles
Themed versions
Game Days
More people own it
----------------------
PS3 Good - Bad
Free internet - expen$ive
Good quality graphics - playstation had to make 3 models to get it right
Sound is good
internet ( actual websites )
Blue Ray - Content at later dates than 360
god of War - overheats
------------------------------
Wii Good - Bad

I honestly hate the Wii ( sorry if your a nintendo freak )
I own one and i havnt played it in years so...

Xail
Xail
26 posts
Nomad

Depends
Playstation 3 if you want to whatch Blu-Rays or such
Xbox 360/Playstation 3 if you want good grafics
Wii well the wii is bad. and annoying. But good for workout.

Xbox 360 best. Because of one reason it has some awesome console only games

thepossum
thepossum
3,035 posts
Nomad

The Wii is a system built for both the younger generation and the older generation. Basically, it's for families.

whuspers
whuspers
27 posts
Nomad

PS3 is top quality.. I'm guessing.
In my opinion, I like the 360, but it's probably because I don't even have a PS3 to experiment with.
The Wii graphics suck but the games are fun...
Anddd, I'm really mad because Skate 3 came out on PS3 but not XBox 360.

Avorne
Avorne
3,085 posts
Nomad

As thepossum stated - the Wii is a family console (the name Wii was used because it looks like 2 people stood together and sounds like 'we'. The PS3 and Xbox 360 are both for the more 'hardcore' gamer with family elements thrown in at times.

idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

i have to go with both the Wii and the Xbox 360. now i haven't played my wii in so long but its a change in gaming. Especially with great games like Super Smash Bros., Super Mario Bros. and Super Mario Galaxy. The 360 is, well, totally awesome, just because it has great graphics and HALO!!

Showing 1036-1050 of 5032