The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5032 1473934
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,032 Replies
waited2long4
waited2long4
10 posts
Nomad

I'll stick at the Playstation 3, I'm awesome with the controller! (Don't know why though LOL) Xbox has many good games like Halo Etc. and has nice options in the main menu. Wii is nice but to active for me So I'll stick around with the PS3 :P

thepossum
thepossum
3,035 posts
Nomad

One thing about the Wii though: It really needs some hardcore games. That would improve it by like a million percent. And that's not an exaggeration.

tylery441
tylery441
3 posts
Nomad

xbox only because it has halo and gears of war

GIladi
GIladi
20 posts
Nomad

Ps3!, i have on and i think its awesome, even thought some games look better on an xbox, doesnt mean an xbox better, in matter of fact, the ps3 "inside" is better, but most companys, that do the games for both xbox and ps3 dont want to waste money on doing something that uses the full power of the ps3, so thats why it sometimes looks better on an xbox, but uncharted for example, is exclusive for ps3, an therefor uses its full power, and as some allready know, those games look awesome! no comments for wii

justin41a
justin41a
24 posts
Peasant

my vote goes to the wii for being awesome ...and i don't have the other ones anyway :P

EpicLazorz
EpicLazorz
6 posts
Nomad

Wii is pretty cool, but I would have to go with xbox 360. PS3 just seems like a waste of time and money.

ZoChezzy
ZoChezzy
14 posts
Nomad

I have all three and know that they all have strengths and weaknesses. For example, PS3 has free online play but a poor online system and worse graphics than X-Box 360.

X-Box 360 has great graphics and a good online multiplayer system however it is not free, it costs around $80 for a year which is reasonably cheap.

Wii was a revolution in the gaming community but seems to have faded away as a major contender in the platform gaming industry. I believe that it is being aimed at children which is hurting its reputation and prestige.

The winner, in my opinion, is the X-Box 360 because of its diverse range of games, quality graphics and outstanding online multiplayer system!

Moe
Moe
1,714 posts
Blacksmith

PS3 has free online play but a poor online system and worse graphics than X-Box 360.

I would like to point out that the PS3 has a better graphics processor than the Xbox 360.
ZoChezzy
ZoChezzy
14 posts
Nomad

Sorry but PS3 doesn't cut it. It has glitches and fragmented graphics!^

Nicegamer
Nicegamer
75 posts
Nomad

I think X-Box 360 is the best. It is better than Wii and Playstation 3

robyroby97
robyroby97
2 posts
Nomad

ps3 vs. xbox360 loooool, xbox rules this "match" but xbox vs wii.....uhm...it depends....personally i like wii more than xbox but there are other people which like xbox more.....but ps3 sucks >:P

robyroby97
robyroby97
2 posts
Nomad

oh...i forgot : my vote goes for wii it's awesome

TYI18
TYI18
1 posts
Nomad

Wii, simply because I don't have a 360 or ps3

Moe
Moe
1,714 posts
Blacksmith

It has glitches and fragmented graphics!^

Thats the programming language they used, it does indeed have a superior graphics processor. But they are getting better at writing the games.
Xail
Xail
26 posts
Nomad

let's Say they all suck except the PS3
PS3 Rules

Showing 1051-1065 of 5032