The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5032 1473990
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,032 Replies
thepossum
thepossum
3,035 posts
Nomad

let's Say they all suck except the PS3
PS3 Rules

Why exactly? I would say the Wii is the best, thanks to revolutionary game play and it's ability to be played by the whole family.
BioWeapon117
BioWeapon117
62 posts
Nomad

1:1 motion when it came out wouldve been expected

JohnnyFlash
JohnnyFlash
13 posts
Nomad

Wii is my favorite. XBox is very popular but also expencive. Play Station does not get alot of noticed.

When alot of games were upgrading graphics and stuff, they were kinda in a 1-dimemsional race, then when Nintendo went to the side of that race they had a new market, with ... the general population.

They had alot of trouble keeping up with the damand.

And PS droped out... or did it?

Lets just go with Steam xD

megasonic0
megasonic0
11 posts
Nomad

PS3.
PS3 is a beast! Free Wi-fi, Blue Ray, and able to recharge ur controller with out buying a charger. That spells out Heaven.

megasonic0
megasonic0
11 posts
Nomad

Why exactly? I would say the Wii is the best, thanks to revolutionary game play and it's ability to be played by the whole family.[quote]

Actually, PS3 and Xbox you can play with ur family too. I wouldn't want to pay extra money for a nunchuck, steering wheel, and other stuff. For PS3 and 360, just buy the controller and ur done.

englishboy77
englishboy77
1 posts
Nomad

Hmmmm, I would have to say Xbox 360 by far!

I have no idea why many of you prefer the Wii, the games that you can buy for Wii are kind of babyish. The cool things on Wii is Wii Sports resort, the cool things on XBox 360 is Madden Football, Fifa Soccer and Call Of Duty (all of the COD's are awesome).

There probably way more awesome Xbox games, its just I recently got mine. (A few months ago I think)

ZumaChop
ZumaChop
7 posts
Nomad

Xbox 360 is good but im also a nintendo fan. They both have some pretty great games

Flameheart
Flameheart
106 posts
Nomad

wii for sure. motion detection is still in the early new stages but the idea is brilliant. very healthy and modern.

Sorenowl
Sorenowl
32 posts
Nomad

ok the wii is an instant out, i dont know why but i just dont like it. then again it is a toss up b/w 360 and ps3. 360 has halo+cod but ps3 only has cod!! still, id rather get a ps3> HOOT!!

crismajor
crismajor
11 posts
Nomad

i'd say the PS3, but that because I grew up with playstation. PS3 has free online, and great exclusives, it also doesn't overheat (if yours does, just move it to where theres plenty of space behind and to either side)

i dont have a 360, but its got a removable hardrive and gears, you can play music from ur ipod while playing games.(PS3 doesnt let all games play your own music, though you can on some games. you also have to load the song onto the drive itself)

the wii i think we can all agree Sucks ass, just compare MW on wii to PS3, the graphics suck!
bottom line, i personally prefer PS3

tristena1b2c3
tristena1b2c3
33 posts
Peasant

Xbox is the best always has always be...

Snakeinthebox
Snakeinthebox
5 posts
Peasant

Ok the Wii was revolutionary when it comes to game play, but it doesn't have as many good games as 360 and PS3.

Snakeinthebox
Snakeinthebox
5 posts
Peasant

The 360 is a great console, but it's more expensive in the long run because of online play, but I would have to agree it has alot more games that I personaly enjoy.

Snakeinthebox
Snakeinthebox
5 posts
Peasant

The PS3 has the better graphics out of the three, it has MGS which is the best series ever, it also plays blue ray, and has free online.

Snakeinthebox
Snakeinthebox
5 posts
Peasant

BUT my vote goes for the PC it's the origin of games, it can have the highest graphics possibility, it has the best online experience, and the most games.

Showing 1066-1080 of 5032