The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5032 1473985
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,032 Replies
G97
G97
2 posts
Nomad

Wii is the best...

And u can move...
or be a fat guy with a Xbox..

Nater
Nater
1,296 posts
Nomad

Wii is the best...
And u can move...
or be a fat guy with a Xbox..

You barely move your arm for the Wii

And not everyone that plays xbox is fat. Thats racist.
biblybobbly
biblybobbly
14 posts
Nomad

wii, has no chance, yes real life movements but not motion sensitive and lags way behind on graphics and content, not sure about the new monster hunter though, it looks good

HalfWittedDude
HalfWittedDude
2 posts
Nomad

i own a wii and a ps3 but i have played xbox 360 a couple times. xbox 360 has its good games and so does ps3. im just gonna rule out wii because its just to comlicated to get the motions just right in some games and and im looking for a system with astounding graphics.im going to have to say the ps3 because i have had a better experience with it and my friend who owned an xbox(it got the " Three rings of death&quot says that playstation doesn't have any such faults and that he also really likes the ps3 so i am saying the ps3.

Elitemagical
Elitemagical
1,207 posts
Nomad

Wii is the easy winner out of them three. Even though motion detection is in the early stages of development, Nintendo managed to effectively incorporate the technology with gaming. Not all games manage to use the technology efficiently but the ones that do really add a lot of gameplay to the system. It's very similar to the Nintendo DS, it doesn't have the same graphics as the it's Sony counterparts and the majority of games aren't as good as those available on the other technologies available in the handheld market, but the good games are great, they just take a bit of finding. I honestly don't understand why people put it low down for graphics - what it did was make the gaming innovative and adventure into using a system that hadn't even thought about before, it also was an attempt to keep the console portable and convenient, and not a box with old hardware.

For most of you the question is PS3 or Xbox 360. Rating technologically I'd honestly go for PS3. I haven't been on either of these for any considerable amount of time (I game on the PC) but PS3 just has the better hardware. It produces better frame rates and graphics and doesn't fail trying to accomplish the best graphics, like what a 360 would do. I also find the PS3 exclusives far better than the 360s'. For community and support though it's best to go for the 360:

Since the 360 is now the most well-known console it has a far larger community (and a lot of the time a more mature and older community) which makes multiplayer gameplay much better than on the PS3. Since it's also developed by Microsoft (whom are possibly the richest company on Earth) there's a lot of support. Another point about the 360 is the controller is far more comfortable.

So out of the 3 I'd go:

1. Wii
2. PS3
3. 360

But the actual table goes like this:

1. PC
2. Wii
3. PS3
4. 360

Vikinator
Vikinator
4 posts
Nomad

Playstation 3 for the win. There is simply without a doubt nothing about the other 2 consoles that is better. I mean who would want a wii over a playstation. I've got a wii, an Xbox and a playstation I think out of a lot of people I am more likely to know which is the best one. PLAYSTATION 3 FOR THE WIN!!!!

christhian0512
christhian0512
1 posts
Nomad

ps3 rulez 360 its good awesome graphs amm wii mmmmm entertaining but its not perfet and easy to take down new things will come up to the ps3 and 360 to improve gameplay surpassing wii in all the aspects

jorgesexyeyes
jorgesexyeyes
1 posts
Nomad

360 all the way

it has most of the games a ps3 has and i play to relax not to exsersize

tswann33
tswann33
27 posts
Nomad

wii blows because it has no online community like xbox live or the playstation network and 360 is best even tho ps3 has best graphics

ace0nakas
ace0nakas
1 posts
Nomad

i have ps3, my friend has xbox360, i played them both, and i think that xbox360 sux!

halomastr
halomastr
8 posts
Nomad

this is a trickey 1 their all realy good Wii should be last but hard pick for ps3 and 360 but id have 2 say 360

CrossViper
CrossViper
481 posts
Nomad

If a new console was announced at E3, would we have to change this?

Anonemous
Anonemous
81 posts
Nomad

Well...I really like the Wii now that it has Monster Hunter Tri(I'm addicted; try it!). But the other two seem pretty awesome. 360 and PS3 are more toward hardcore gamers though, the way I look at it.

NoUserNo
NoUserNo
22 posts
Nomad

I think PS3.. I love teh online CoD Mw2 and not a big fan of halo.. And GTA4 is way betetr for ps3 than Xbox 360 =D

tswann33
tswann33
27 posts
Nomad

another reason why wii is behind the other two is how almost all of its games involve motion which gets old fast

Showing 1081-1095 of 5032