The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5032 1474039
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,032 Replies
jt518
jt518
2 posts
Nomad

One more thing. if the wii is for little kids, why do they have Modern Warfare on it.
Exactly.

Because Modern Warfare 2 is appealing to little kids. You must never turn on your headset.
Exactly.
Dante92
Dante92
70 posts
Jester

My favourite is xbox360 because of the amount of games and the good graphics... i know, ps3 has got a better graphic, but 360 has a lot more games.

if i would buy a console, while i have a 360, so i would choose the wii. wii has got all the good nintendo games like super mario, zelda, metroid prime a more. i dont need 2 powerful consoles, for what? waste of money, thats all.

if i want to play exclusiv like mgs4 or killzone, i ask friends... 300 euros are too much for just a few games, not matter if they are good or not.

so, on 1. ist xbox360, 2. wii 3. ps3

i hope xbox720 will be as good as 360 !

Hophop121
Hophop121
27 posts
Nomad

"i honest ly think if u want family games wii if u want alright games like little big planet ps3 but if u want awesome games like CoD WaW or MW2 go with XBOX ALL THE WAY"

Uhmm... No... U can get Cod waw and Mw2 on ps3, plus ps3 has a superior proscessing power! the only thing ps3 lacks is Halo

Hophop121
Hophop121
27 posts
Nomad

Plus, there are a few wii games out there that defy normal wii things! like look at monster hunter tri! its an epic game!

iou1name
iou1name
3 posts
Nomad

I LOVE the PS3. Xbox 360s suck and get the Red Ring. Plus the mics included are a pile of garbage. AND you have to pay for the online play. With PS3, you get online for free, built-in wifi, remote connection, it's reliable and almost never malfunctions. The graphics on the PS3 are a lot better than the 360's. I can't say the Wii is bad, because it was the first system to use motion control. So I have say Microsoft can go F*** themselves and their Xbox.

lalakyledarkdays
lalakyledarkdays
1 posts
Nomad

yo xbox is the best ok so i win
xbox has more pp ok so ok

Hallfrost00
Hallfrost00
9 posts
Nomad

I like them all for different reasons.

I like the PS3 because anything I could get on the XBox 360, I can get on the PS3, and It has less of a chance of F**king itself up.

I like the 360 because any game you want to play (not including playback!!), you can listen to music on. It also has splitscreen/local multiplayer modes in most of it's games, something the PS3 only has for a very limited selection of it's games.

Last of all, I like the Wii because it is the only one the sucks and all directions. It fails at bringing families together, bad graphics, and awful games. Personally, I think it's a step DOWN form the Gamecube(Which was really awesome when I got it, BTW!!).

Nick888
Nick888
2 posts
Nomad

I vote xbox 360. First of all wii sucks and second the games on the 360 have the best graphics. You can only play halo on 360 and halo owns. I still think ps3 is ok though.

mollygray
mollygray
1 posts
Nomad

All right lets settle this i have them all and i think by far that PC owns all it has better graphics more games easier multiplayer and there is nothing better then haveing max graphics on Crisis and cranaken your fans up all the way.

puzzle bubble

RazorCupcakeZ
RazorCupcakeZ
10 posts
Nomad

First of all Wii is and great console.
Worlds most bought gaming console!
I love the wii. Its fun moving and playing games as Mario and Zelda.
But the defent winner is Xbox 360.
And controlz the gamez Mmmmm!
i know everybody sayz that ps 3 is and better console.
And it is!
But every xbox 360 player has the 360 in his/her heart!
And the ps 3 wont win this fight!

snipershot325
snipershot325
844 posts
Nomad

playstation 3 would totally win; online gameplay play blue ray high def it ONLY DOES
EVERYTHING

theundying99
theundying99
46 posts
Nomad

I would say Xbox. 99% of my friend have xboxes and ive played on a PS3 and own a wii. But xbox get my vote because of a higher rate of exclusives, eairler map packs, a much easier to use controller and Halo.

Avascar
Avascar
3 posts
Nomad

I would totally own the Wii! Something actually that has a unique gaming experience.Plus,its Nintendo's Golden Child which really is up! =D

Anonemous
Anonemous
81 posts
Nomad

I'd say..the wii, mostly because it's the only one I own. Also, it's not really for hardcore gamers, which is why I like it. I do hope people realize that just one game or game series doesn't make a game console better than another. I mean, for those saying "halo ftw" or "COD ftw", Call of Duty and Halo are not game consoles, and they are definitely not the Wii, xbox, or Playstation 3.

MortalKomic
MortalKomic
16 posts
Nomad

I will avoid reading all comments(I read like 10 but theirs 142 pages so no more I say!) and I will throw in my two cents.

In my opinion the Xbox 360 is better than the Wii and the Play Station 3. I believe this because of several reasons including the controller. To me every thing on the 360 fits perfectly unlike the PS3(I don't get why L2 and R2 are so narrow.) I will admit the PS3(and Wii) have mighty exclusives such as God of War 3, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Infamous(I love sandbox games so I am UBER jealous on this one), and others. The thing is, 360 seems to get more A-listers. Mass Effect 1/2(and eventually 3), Gears of Wars 1/2(again soon 3), Crackdown(soon 2), Portal: Still Alive(XBLA), and GTA IV Ballad of Gay Tony/Lost and Damned(XBLA). I also like DVD more than Blue Ray(PS3) and not having one at all(Wii). I'm not saying Blue Ray is bad, but I already have a huge DVD collection. That is why personally I think the Xbox 360 is the greatest console of this generation.

Showing 1111-1125 of 5032