The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5032 1474067
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,032 Replies
Bic96
Bic96
53 posts
Peasant

I can say what you want, but go to see how many units has selled any console!

Wii is the best!

Maharq
Maharq
2 posts
Nomad

Xbox360 is the best console(thats my think).For this platform,relese most of good game Fable 2-3, Gears of War 1-3,Halo Saga.
wii is good console too,but i think its better for kids.((sorry if i made mistakes in the vocabulary iam from Poland and i study english ^^)

chunkapie
chunkapie
12 posts
Nomad

I believe that the xbox 360 and ps3 are pretty equal, its just a preference thing. However, the wii is just a gimmick for non-gamers, which business-wise is a great product since it has done well, but was made because the gamecube made in obvious that nintendo could no longer survive in the mainstream market of gaming. Most of the games on the wii are half-baked motion control crap that shouldn't even be published ever, but does because publishers know people will buy the games because the people who own wiis will buy them. The handful of good wii games are basically just nintendo games, because nintendo itself is awesome, and a handful of third-party titles like Monster Hunter Tri and Red Steel 2. One nice thing I have too say about the wii and ps3 is free online play because i spend enough money on games and don't want to spend $5 a month to play with people not in my living room. Despite the paid online, xbox does have great exclusive games and the new design is pretty sweet, despite the fact that it introduces nothing new to gaming.

IDaRoq
IDaRoq
3 posts
Nomad

PlayStation 3, because it has build in Wi-Fi and bluray

ardvarkofdoom
ardvarkofdoom
5 posts
Nomad

I am an Xbox 360 gamer. It has tons of games that I love to play, I really like Xbox live, and to be honest, I haven't had all of the problems that people complain about with the system failing for the most part. I had a wii at one point, but ended up selling it. Playstation is pretty fun to play around on too. I'm wanting to get one for some of the PS3 exclusive games plus it will be nice to have as a blu-ray player. In the meantime, I'm using my roomie's PS3 so it works out OK

BlackIce131
BlackIce131
260 posts
Nomad

If you dont have an Xbawks now is a good time to get one. For the same price as they normally are ($299.99) you can get a 360 Slim, which has:
-Most powerful built in wifi
-250GB
-75% normal xbawks size
-and its not as annoying as the normal xbawks (noise)

for those who think that the noise wasnt a problem they havnt heard mine, it goes errrr chkchkchkchkchkchk and vibrates very loudly

Blankness
Blankness
57 posts
Nomad

i done gots SSBB and that game rules, the graphics are amazing in every single wii game i have ever played there are som very nice PS3 games out there though...

in the end i say wii cuz its a workout wile being phun!

Shadow6421
Shadow6421
22 posts
Nomad

No,i need to say that if i compare these 3 i will say that Xbox 360 it`s better at this moment,Wii get`s out of the discution becouse X-box will launch project Natal then,your corpse will be your remote.Then let`s talk when PS4 and Xbox720 with project natal appears,but for now Xbox 360 is better.

With Respect,
Shadow6421

PwNeD96
PwNeD96
67 posts
Nomad

It would be either between the xbox 360, or the ps3, I have both, and ive played both, and am not sure which is better, I do also have a wii, but in my opinion wii's arent that great, but that just opinion

nobody1143
nobody1143
22 posts
Nomad

I prefer all 3 as their all great and unique in their own way

BlooodBath
BlooodBath
44 posts
Viceroy

i personally own an xbox360.
i really enjoy it, i have played WII, did not rly like it, perhaps because i am a bit older and i enjoy war/fps games.
i have heard alot of good things also about ps3, such as graphics are better, quality, etc.

juicetinfan619
juicetinfan619
4 posts
Nomad

every one i have all the systems and i know witch one is best its 360 and ps3 so stop complaining ps3 and 360 are the best and pc it settled

Leakinator
Leakinator
8 posts
Nomad

I think that the Xbox 360 is easily the best gaming console as of the present. There are many great games to be found on the 360, Halo, Call of Duty, and Gears of War are some of these great games. The avatar and friend system is AMAZING and the arcade brings back many enjoyed classics. The Xbox 360 is clearly better and everyone interested in gaming should have one.

Leakinator
Leakinator
8 posts
Nomad

I also think that first-person shooters are AWESOME!!!

rrrdddyyywww
rrrdddyyywww
15 posts
Nomad

Xbox 360 nis so the best it has way better games... i mean yes the PS3 has better capabilities like bluray and better game graphics but the Xbox 360 game story lines are way better and besides. you can get most games that are on PS3 on Xbox as well! Therefor it is the better console.

Showing 1126-1140 of 5032