The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5032 1474372
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,032 Replies
CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

The wii is fun and better than the ps3 though the 360 is pretty good too. I guess going off of just sales wii wins.

lancewashere
lancewashere
3 posts
Nomad

PS3 because it has uncharted 2 and infamous

MadSkinnyCow
MadSkinnyCow
1 posts
Nomad

so far i'm going to give the credit to ps3... blu-ray, free online play. however i do like the controller size of the 360 and the wii has some serious need to have games.

Gregster350
Gregster350
3 posts
Nomad

I own an xbox360 and a PS3.
but i only play my PS3 cause its free online ^_^

Firefreak550
Firefreak550
3 posts
Nomad

Xbox 360. I love its inclusiveness in its game titles and its online capabilities, however it loses points for being so damn expensive for online. Wii is second. it is the party console and has many well known series like SSB:B and the Metroid series. It also has a great online store for classic nintendo games. PS3 gets its props for the blue-ray and great high-def picture. it loses a lot though due to its size, and title exclusion

Kroro
Kroro
1 posts
Peasant

Wii mainly because i like the games on it such as Monster Hunter Tri, Super Mario and the legend of Zelda

holt24
holt24
1,133 posts
Nomad

Well I for one dont think the Wii should even be a choice.Not to say its not a good console I just wouldnt put it in the same category as a Xbox360 Or a Ps3.It is my opinion that the Ps3 is better because A.It has better graphics and B.It has better exclusuve games C.The Xbox360 just breaks down to much which is why I guess Its cheaper.So my vote is for the Ps3.Psn Mcjester400.

DARKKing101
DARKKing101
3 posts
Nomad

i pretty much vote for the xbox 360 because it has a better online community better placed controls example the analogs it has alot of exclusive games and my last reason they make new verisons for it that make it better in general like the new black slim xbox 360 that jus came out around a month and a half ago

SiickxExOtiiKx
SiickxExOtiiKx
92 posts
Nomad

xbox 360 cause of great games like halo, left 4 dead, and call of duty

Number24red
Number24red
5 posts
Nomad

PS3, better graphics, doesn't over heat as fast. Plus the fact that Microsoft doesn't care about the Xbox. they're a computer company remember. Wii is ok but there aren't very many good games. It is possible to build a good game for wii but there aren't very many companies that have figured that out. Ps3 controller is better too.

fu2
fu2
1 posts
Nomad

i got the ps3 because wii sucks and 360 sucks cause mosy good games are made for the PS3

AtomicStrike
AtomicStrike
1 posts
Nomad

PlayStation 3 hands down. I would say the Xbox 360, but its hardware seems to fail way to much. :/ And the Wii, its controls are completely awkward.

evintheelf
evintheelf
8 posts
Nomad

Truthfully I think each of them has each of their bonuses. Wii has more of the old style games that kind of give you a flashback into what your childhood was like, with the older systems like n64 and SNES. PS3 has the best graphics of the three and way smoother, and free internet to top it all off, but the games arnt as great as what is produced from the 360. And the XBOX 360 is good because most of the best game titles are produced for this system. I own a WII and an XBOX 360 and personally I love them both, if I had the choice I truly dont even think I would go out and buy the PS3 because I just dont think there is much of a reason to get it when there are only very few games you can get on it that are worth it that arnt already on the 360.

evintheelf
evintheelf
8 posts
Nomad

But yes I also have to agree that the 360 does have a lot more when it comes to hardware failure, and thats the main fault of the system.

CrossViper
CrossViper
481 posts
Nomad

Everyone says it, but why is Live better than PSN?

If someone that has both did a breakdown it would be really helpful.

Showing 1426-1440 of 5032