The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5032 1474374
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,032 Replies
XIAzzAIX
XIAzzAIX
6 posts
Nomad

I would probably vote XBox 360 because I have been Using mine since it came out and i Prefer the controller ALOT more than the PS3 Controllers.
BUT
I Prefer PSN because it is free.

DutchGaming
DutchGaming
6 posts
Nomad

omg the wii sucks its a month fun and than it sucks!!!

BigDoug
BigDoug
11 posts
Shepherd

The Playstation 3 definitely has the best graphics and has made a sort of Wii sensor remote, but the Xbox 360 has the better games like halo and a bigger community. But I would have to choose the Playstation 3 as the best system because even though the Xbox 360 has some good games, I think that it evens out with all the exclusive Playstation 3 games. And on top of that I think that the Wii should no longer be made because the Playstation 3 has adopted the remote and can now act as a Wii so there is no longer a point for it.

HansVanzaan
HansVanzaan
4 posts
Nomad

I would have to go with 360. The PS3 has nice graphics, but they lack the game base to have a chance at being the top dog.. and honestly I can't really deal with the PS style controllers. Wii is alright for younger oriented games but for an adult crowd I think it lacks any amount of real amusement.

XiloBeast
XiloBeast
4 posts
Nomad

I do believe that the Xbox 360 is the best because Superior graphics, more/Better games, And easy to use controls, Wii is confusing for me but Ps3 has easy controls too.

yugioh6123
yugioh6123
607 posts
Nomad

ps3 pwns it rules also dragon master who got fisrt post ur such a nub u do now u can sit while playin the wii

vladiranx
vladiranx
1 posts
Nomad

I have to go with the ps3. When looking for a next-gen system, the wii just didn't appeal to me in strength of graphics, or third party games. I have a wii, but I just don't use it that often. SO that left me with the Xbox 360 and the ps3. Frankly, the final tipping factor was the free internet and stronger hardware on the ps3 side. It just had more positives, and virtually no negetives.

TheDyingDuck
TheDyingDuck
9 posts
Nomad

Xbox360 FTW, being able to play music while playing your game, having a sweet remote controller that doesn't feel like its going to fly out of your hands, and being able to get better service. The wii is just plain stupid, the point of a video game is so you can relax and just chill, not trying to run around, swinging with a little white remote controller or jumping up and down on a white board.

Jetnmax123
Jetnmax123
3 posts
Nomad

Ps3 & xbox have good games
But Ps3 has free online

BlackVortex
BlackVortex
1,360 posts
Nomad

Eh, not interested in online play so Xbox 360 is better for me.
Online is full of little kids.

Razor911
Razor911
6 posts
Nomad

is there any diffrence in graphic or something like that...exepct online?

OrDinii
OrDinii
1 posts
Nomad

I'm gonna put one out there for the 360. Not because it has better graphics or better games. But with my experience playing online for all 3 consoles, the 360 had the best community and more friendly and light hearted gamers. I can say the 360 has it's downsides, like the red ring of death and such, but other than that it is probably my favorite console. Other than PC of course :P

erronious
erronious
1 posts
Nomad

i am sure it has been said a billion times in 185 pages ... but i am for the ps3 as it is the strongest hardware, and it is a blueray player as well. nuff said!

PizzaDude7
PizzaDude7
53 posts
Nomad

This is tough. I own a X-Box 360, Play station 3 and a Wii. I mean come on, fuck the Wii. That's stupid. It ruins every shooter on the system. Red Steel and Red Steel two were dumb. and one of their best games on the system. Just horrid. And 360 does have a better game selection, you can listen to music while playing games. The controlers are way better that those tiny ass PS3 ones. But PS3 has free internet browser and Online playing. Which makes it slower than X-box Live. You have a better way of watching Netflix on X-box and all that nonsense. Plus they got Halo, Mass Effect (I think that is X-box only), Gears Of War. I mean come on. Waaaay better game selection. And as for people say the Wii is better. Sony is about to come out (if haven't already) with their own motion controlers. Waaay better than the Wii. And all Wireless. Wii was the first for it. But it will just nto evolve. It refuses to. Just like with HD. It wont go HD. Nintendo wont last in the technology race.

mdv96
mdv96
1,017 posts
Nomad

The ps3 has very little good games. Its more expencive, who gives a shit about Blu-Ray and MGS4 makes you walk 8 steps before a cut-seen activates. Tiny controller, laggy online and not very good. I vote Xbox...der

Showing 1441-1455 of 5032