The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5032 1473839
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,032 Replies
indie55
indie55
608 posts
Nomad

Wii is fine, but the 360 controller is six inches thick...

It's only two inches thick.
Derpasaur
Derpasaur
2 posts
Nomad

I love all the consoles, but my vote goes to PS3. Mainly because my PS3 stuffed up less my 360.

scpott9
scpott9
3 posts
Nomad

PC beats all, but out of those three, i would say the PS3 is the best. next would be the wii

Gstroy
Gstroy
482 posts
Nomad

It's only two inches thick.
First of all, I was being hyperbolic. Second of all, I'm talking wireless... and if you go with the wired controllers, they're still thicker than the more comfortable PS3 controllers.
Gstroy
Gstroy
482 posts
Nomad

PC beats all, but out of those three, i would say the PS3 is the best. next would be the wii
Yeah... if you have an extra few grand lying around, so you can buy a ridiculously over priced PC.
bubbarush
bubbarush
12 posts
Peasant

Playstation all the way. it is great, you have free internet, which the X-box does not. It has the playstation move, so it add the effect the wii has. so wii is bosolit to it, because the ps3 can be a wii and a ps3 while a wii can only be a wii. and ps3 controllers fit to your hand so well, while when i hold an x-box controller i always say WTF!!! and it sucks. the analogs are aquward and the buttons i can never remember. Games, ps3 is the best and has great graffics, and has some beastly ps3 only games. THAT is why PS3 reigns supriem over the rest.

ykyloop0
ykyloop0
2 posts
Nomad

I think its the playstation 3 because it has little big planet and wi fi is free.

KingMaxwell
KingMaxwell
4 posts
Nomad

I think the Pc or laptop because the internet and uncountable games

KingMaxwell
KingMaxwell
4 posts
Nomad

But I guess the wii because its just as good or better

indie55
indie55
608 posts
Nomad

Yeah... if you have an extra few grand lying around, so you can buy a ridiculously over priced PC.

You don't need to spend that much to get a top-of-the-line computer. At most all you need is one grand.
indie55
indie55
608 posts
Nomad

Two grand would be better.

Yeah, but after a certain point it doesn't matter anymore if all you want to do is play games. If you play a game that can only be played on a computer that cost over to grand then what are the chances someone else will be playing that game. Most games are made with really low system requirements and you don't need to spend that much to exceed them by a large margin.
deni123
deni123
133 posts
Nomad

ps3 is better but because psn goes down for a while i worried a bit and and wii's graphics are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ugly
and no dvd driver
Xbox is good and cheeper but i rather ps3 i think

Phyco
Phyco
41 posts
Nomad

Honestly, People why do we argue about this stuff, is it necessary to.
They say that arguments are pointless if you know you are losing.
Sorry Wii but you are losing, you had a new and grand idea but your graphics are not up to scratch and you dont have any good games.

Sorry Xbox but you are losing, you make your victims pay for online services then blow up in their faces if they leave you on for more than 2 days. All you have is Halo.

Sorry PS3 that the losers argue. You give us awesome graphics, free internet service, XMB, Great games only on PS, and an awesome anti-excuse for doing nothing.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Sorry Wii but you are losing, you had a new and grand idea but your graphics are not up to scratch and you dont have any good games.

The sales beg to differ. Graphics should be the last thing you check for gameplay. Have fun playing an inane game with the best graphics ever. Stating that Wii has no good games is opinion based. However, you stated it as a fact, and you are wrong for doing so.
Sorry Xbox but you are losing, you make your victims pay for online services then blow up in their faces if they leave you on for more than 2 days. All you have is Halo.

You pay for a great online gameplay. I don't know what you mean by leaving it on for more than two days. If you're saying that it'll freeze or something when you leave the console on for more than two days, well no ****. If you do that for any console then it'll most likely happen.
heavy13
heavy13
3 posts
Nomad

PS3 because sony made the new playstation phone

Showing 2836-2850 of 5032