The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5032 1473827
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,032 Replies
logan8701
logan8701
1 posts
Nomad

i gotta go with x-box

MiracleToilet00
MiracleToilet00
9 posts
Nomad

XBOX 360.
Well duh, it isn't laggy like the wii, it has some AWESOME exlusives not for little children, like Little Big Planet (Which PS3 seems to be leaning on due to the amount of Little Big Planet 2 commercials back in the day), which a similar game could be played on the PC. The other PS3 exclusives, which are FPS, play the same as non-exclusive FPS, such as Call Of Duty. Wii is a good console, but the only reason why it is good it because
PARENTS DON'T WANT VIOLENCE FOR THEIR CHILDREN. (Very bad and stupid reason but it is true.)
MARIO
Basically the only reason people BUY Wiis in the first place. Other icons and games suck compared to Marios bestsellers!

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Wii is practically out of the running as far as I'm concerned, because its target age group is about 8-13.

No.
It has no good games either.

Opinion.
altough the outrage that happened, people got a life for around a month

There's more to the PS3 than online gameplay.
laggy like the wii

Depends on your Internet connection.
it has some AWESOME exlusives not for little children

There are many exclusives for the Wii that are geared towards teenagers and up.
like Little Big Planet

Rated E for Everyone =/= little children games.
The other PS3 exclusives, which are FPS

You should use Google to search up all the PS3 exclusives. You'll find that there are more than FPS games.
the only reason why it is good it because
PARENTS DON'T WANT VIOLENCE FOR THEIR CHILDREN.

No. It's good because many people enjoy playing with others in the room, such as friends and family members. It's also fun to play on the Wii because of how the games are made.
MARIO
Basically the only reason people BUY Wiis in the first place. Other icons and games suck compared to Marios bestsellers!

No. If you think that the only reason people purchase the Wii is for Mario, then you are a person of lower intelligence.
bunionboy
bunionboy
56 posts
Peasant

ps3 is the best.....might cost a little more but waaaaayy worth it

SgtSlayer87
SgtSlayer87
1 posts
Nomad

Well what to say ... I would prefer a Computer, but because there shoult be a choise I will go with the Wii.
Xbox 360 and PS3 have better graphics but the PC is top dog.
But the Wii put up at first the motion-controle.
It was new, like the 3d-effekt on Nintendo 3ds.
So for new inventions it is the -- Wii --

ETBILU
ETBILU
3 posts
Nomad

Xbox 360

because the xbox live is for free and the PSN not,i think the sony will bankrupt,because the most players will migrate to live
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

because the xbox live is for free and the PSN not,i think the sony will bankrupt,because the most players will migrate to live

Your information is wrong. PSN is free, Xbox Live costs money. Sony going bankrupt? I don't see that happening.
lastsamurai
lastsamurai
1 posts
Nomad

Xbox360 is better than all others. I guess i just like the interfaces and the control setup. Seriously, PS3 may as well not have been created. Then those 2 or 3 good games that are only on PS3 could be on Xbox I wouldn't have to switch between video settings on my tv

Blkasp
Blkasp
1,304 posts
Nomad

Xbox360 is better than all others. I guess i just like the interfaces and the control setup. Seriously, PS3 may as well not have been created.

So, you are saying Xbox360 is better than other consoles just due to it's interface and control setup?
Wow, seriously?
I am glad they created Ps3, competition = lower price as they compete to gain customers.
Psn is free, Live is not, I would rather save money and play the games I bought with other people, than have to fork out extra cash to play a game with friends online that I already paid for.
Rangersoul5
Rangersoul5
186 posts
Nomad

1. Xbox 360.
2. Wii
3. PS3

My Gameboy Advance SP beats all of them though.

swagman
swagman
153 posts
Nomad

ps3, they have way better games than x box

muffinman08
muffinman08
524 posts
Nomad

x box 360
mainly because two of my most favourite franchises , halo and gears of war are x box exclusive
i suppose the ps3 wouldn't be that bad, but iv never really liked the feel of the pad, just personal preference really
i find the wii really gimmicky to be honest, and so many of the games are unoriginal and kinda bad. that and i hate how Nintendo re-uses one or two good ideas over and over because they cant come up with anymore....

CookiesAndMilkster
CookiesAndMilkster
9 posts
Peasant

I have all three and personnaly I can't pick a favourite, the reason being is that they all have thier pro's. Xbox for example the online is fantastic there are so many features to help you have the perfect experience my favourite is the party chat. Now I could type forever about the pros of each console but frankly I can't be bothered.

loger221
loger221
1 posts
Nomad

why is the Wii even in here, this is strictly obviously a debate over the PS3 and the xbox360, i own both fot he consoles, but ill pick xbox over the ps3, sure the ps3a graphics are better, but the online community is not up to xbox, its free, there fore anyone can play, xbox is pplwho pay, so their going to want to get their time outta their money, xbox = good online gamers, not to say that ps3 desnt have any good gamers, but xbox is known for bigger community gamers,

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

why is the Wii even in here, this is strictly obviously a debate over the PS3 and the xbox360

dude cuz the Wii is like a top competitor in the console wars man
Showing 2866-2880 of 5032