The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5032 1473819
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,032 Replies
feedthemonster
feedthemonster
3 posts
Nomad

PS3 is definately the best. It has Infamous, Infamous2, The Sly Collection, and BO. Those cant be touched by xbox. (except COD) The best part is that you dont have to pay to play/use the online! Nobrainer if you ask me.

owldren
owldren
2 posts
Nomad

either xbox or ps3. the game selection for the wii is very limited. xbox and ps3 both have mostly the same games and the controllers are closer to the same, but the games are much better.

bryceop
bryceop
103 posts
Nomad

definatly wii nothing is more fun than playing the wii there is free online and if you complain about the graphics than play monster hunter tri you carnt complain.

finnman5
finnman5
68 posts
Nomad

x-box is ok ps3 is so fun and wii i dont like

dudeguy45
dudeguy45
2,917 posts
Peasant

I don't want to move when I'm playimg video games... Thats the whole point for me- to be lazy and enjoy.

supermape123
supermape123
430 posts
Nomad

Sorry Wii but your getting your but whooped by xbox and ps3 as we speak. You might have been the original producer of motion technology video gaming, your sales have plummeted in the last two years.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

your sales have plummeted

Look at this chart.
maxocyrus
maxocyrus
13 posts
Nomad

I think Playstation is nice, though Wii? nope. Now Xbox360?Yep so i say Xbox360.

Gstroy
Gstroy
482 posts
Nomad

You know... If I really felt like it, I could take a PS3 and run two of the Xbox's operating systems on it... yeah, PS3's better.

koolkylekool
koolkylekool
247 posts
Nomad

A lot of people say the PS3 is better. But, while it makes games look all nice and fancy, their exclusives are honestly pretty bad. Also, their networking is terrible. PSN was down for over a month, just because of a couple of hackers? Sad. Plus, the PS3 is really over-rated.

Gstroy
Gstroy
482 posts
Nomad

But, while it makes games look all nice and fancy, their exclusives are honestly pretty bad.
Uncharted is bad? Uncharted two nearly swept the board at the Dice awards. Infamous is bad? It has the best story of any game I've ever played. Killzone is bad? Great story, good MP.
PSN was down for over a month, just because of a couple of hackers?
You forgot the fact that 80% of their security grid was down, you know, because their headquarters was hit by a massive tsunami.
Sad. Plus, the PS3 is really over-rated.
If anything the Xbox is overrated. It has no exclusives( they're all available on PC), the graphics barely outdo the Wii, and you have to pay to play MP. Not to mention it only has a duel core processor, compared to the PS3's six core.
JiffyJosh1
JiffyJosh1
51 posts
Peasant

Xbox 110% xbox live beats everything by a landslide

weter506
weter506
159 posts
Nomad

WII ROCKS!!!!

Erico27
Erico27
16 posts
Shepherd

I'm not as serious as most of you, but I like ps3. Wii is practically out of the running as far as I'm concerned, because its target age group is about 8-13. It has no good games either. But between PS3 and Xbox I like PS3 because it doesnt cost anything for live. There isnt that big a difference between graphics, and they both have good exclusives. Everything else combined makes it about even, but paying for live is what makes me choose PS3.

devouredbyvermin1
devouredbyvermin1
20 posts
Nomad

I think ps3 is the best altough the outrage that happened, people got a life for around a month and for the result of that free playstation plus for a month and two free full games to download and keep forever worth it I would say!

Showing 2851-2865 of 5032