The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5032 1473799
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,032 Replies
xdragonfirexkillz
xdragonfirexkillz
2 posts
Nomad

Wii is OK if you're not a big gamer and want to have fun. PS3 has awesome high-graphics, which I love. Last but medium, the X-box, which has more games that PS3, and they are more fun. It would probably appear to more avid gamers though. I would vote for the PS3 though, because it has high-def. and can play blu-ray movies. Some gamers still might choose the PS3 though.

ErijianWolf
ErijianWolf
8 posts
Nomad

The Wii is great for the Casual Games, I also prefer to play First Person Shooter games on it more often. Why? Because it's more enjoyable in my opinion. :P The 360's Pay-to-Play system makes me want to avoid it, and the PS3 just isn't in my preferences. Gameplay over graphics any day! (If you didn't notice, my vote goes towards the Wii being the best. <3)

DarkGamer99
DarkGamer99
606 posts
Nomad

The Wii is more of a family Friendly system with a few M Rated Games thrown in. The X Box360 is more of adult games. I own a X Box360. And I don't own the live yet. Probably never will I get it. I like the Wii more also. It has great times and so on. But Duke Nukem Forever comes out tomorrow. I hate the Play Station3. I hate it haw it's expensive and the Blue Ray Player wasn't needed at all.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

But Duke Trollem Forever comes out tomorrow.

Yeah, it is coming out tomorrow after all these years of waiting!
I hate the Play Station3. I hate it haw it's expensive and the Blue Ray Player wasn't needed at all.

You pay for what you get, and you get a superb gaming console. I think it costs as much as one of the Xbox 360 consoles. The blu-ray is necessary for magnificent graphics.
Gstroy
Gstroy
482 posts
Nomad

I hate the Play Station3. I hate it haw it's expensive and the Blue Ray Player wasn't needed at all.
Its 299 for a 250gb console... same as the Crapbox...
MockinGlobes
MockinGlobes
7 posts
Nomad

don't even bother with wii, ps3 has blue ray but why not just get a blue ray player? ps3 online is free but the servers are crap. xbox has good games, good players, and awsome social features but it costs money. they have their flaws but i prefer xbox.

Manijak87
Manijak87
5 posts
Peasant

PS3 forever
It's the best. Wii is somehow not a game console, but more a computer games player and Xbox is too old for my taste. The PSL is the oldest league of any console gaming.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

ps3 has blue ray but why not just get a blue ray player?

The blu-ray on the PS3 gives you better graphics. Have fun purchasing a seperate blu-ray player for your Xbox 360 and somehow installing it onto the system, if you can.
Wii is somehow not a game console, but more a computer games player

The Wii is a gaming console. If you want to say that it's a computer games player, then you could say that about the other two consoles as well.
SubZero007
SubZero007
883 posts
Peasant

Okay, I own a wii, and I'm not going to lie, it sucks.

MewMewFancyCakes
MewMewFancyCakes
45 posts
Nomad

I have to go with Xbox 360.
I only like the Wii because of Super Smash Bros, I'm not a huge Mario fan.
I never really liked PS3. I have one, but rarely play it. I only use the Blue ray on it.

[b]Go Xbox

Manijak87
Manijak87
5 posts
Peasant

The Wii is a gaming console. If you want to say that it's a computer games player, then you could say that about the other two consoles as well.

It isn't literaly, but it's far more coputer orientated than the other two consoles.
mysteriousmexican666
mysteriousmexican666
315 posts
Nomad

I have to go with Xbox 360
What exactly do you like aboot the xbox? I'm ps3 all the way! The ps3 supports more games than the other two systems. L.A. Noire was only on one disc compared to the Xbox's three.
joeforte407
joeforte407
4 posts
Nomad

playstation

Manijak87
Manijak87
5 posts
Peasant

Play Station was always and will always be the best!

halomaniac64
halomaniac64
201 posts
Nomad

Definitly Xbox 360
I own a wii and it has a few good games so it gets my second vote
Xbox 360 It has awesome games, Kinect, and good graphics.
Playstation copied WiiFit. Also, It has a lot less games than Xbox 360

Showing 2881-2895 of 5032