The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5032 1473808
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,032 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Xbox 360 It has awesome games, Kinect, and good graphics.

PS3 has excellent games, Move, and great graphics.
Playstation copied WiiFit.

Xbox 360 copied the EyeToy. No dibs in marketing.
Also, It has a lot less games than Xbox 360

I like to look for quality instead of quantity.
dylanmichaela
dylanmichaela
1 posts
Nomad

PS3 [b]all the way it has better graphics, doesnt have halo, and has infamous and killzone. plus the controller isnt so bulky like the xbox's and the wii shouldnt even be on here because it has nothing alike with xbox and ps3

MindSucker
MindSucker
62 posts
Nomad

Xbox 360 It has awesome games, Kinect, and good graphics.

*GhostOfMatrix: PS3 has excellent games, Move, and great graphics.*

Playstation copied WiiFit.

*GhostOfMatrix: Xbox 360 copied the EyeToy. No dibs in marketing.*

Also, It has a lot less games than Xbox 360

*GhostOfMatrix: I like to look for quality instead of quantity.*

Lol he powned you all.. PS3 is the best
MindSucker
MindSucker
62 posts
Nomad

doesnt have halo, and has infamous and killzone.

What?? Maybe just halo <.<
tarzan23
tarzan23
8 posts
Nomad

the PS3 is my vote because u have better games and don't get hacked everyday .

emirhan9
emirhan9
2 posts
Nomad

Playstation is better than xbox, and wii is for little girls- SHUT UP!! haha smosh xD

12awq6
12awq6
2 posts
Nomad

ps3, only because online is free

finnman5
finnman5
68 posts
Nomad

i like how ps3 has free online

Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,911 posts
Nomad

xbox has good games, good players, and awsome social features but it costs money. they have their flaws but i prefer xbox.

i agree, xbox has some good games.
no the xbox community is full of little annoying kids who think they're cool because they can cuss online. everytime i go to a firend's house and we play online, it never fails that i always run into an annoying little kid.
it does have some pretty good social features, but like you said, it costs money. and microsoft charges you for literally everything minus certain game demos.
i haven't played the ps3 so as of right now, i'm for none of these. i do like the snes and ps2, though
MegaFireH3
MegaFireH3
1 posts
Nomad

Well, Ps3 has free online gaming, so i choose the ps3. The wii is kinda about exersising and such.. and i'm a lazy person. But I have the best of both worlds since i own all three of the systems.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

no the xbox community is full of little annoying kids who think they're cool because they can cuss online.

Experience =/= Fact. I'm sure there are mature people on the Xbox community. Since well, I, and many of my friends play on there sometimes.
JunkAngel
JunkAngel
21 posts
Nomad

Although I have a PS3, I want to sell it to buy an Xbox 360. This means selling all of my games so I can replace them on the Xbox. But I also need to pay for online gaming which is a bummer.

Wii is out of the question. It sucks for the sort of games I play - Call Of Duty.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

They have good benefits when the Xbox 360 does not.

The Xbox 360 has some excellent things. Such as great online gameplay. What do you consider to be "good" benefits?
goober711
goober711
1 posts
Nomad

I don't think I can take a side on this one. I haven't ever played the 360. My family owns a wii along with a PS3. I will have to say, I like the Wii's game selection better, but when you do find a nice non-violent game on the PS3(I'm a mormon, I don't play violent video games) it is really good quality, nice images, good response. I love how it doubles up as a blu-ray, dvd, and music player as well as a whole bunch of other things the Wii can't do.
The better system of the 2 is definitely the Playstation 3, however, the game selection of the Wii is better.
Thanks for reading
Goober711

AmorphousMinus
AmorphousMinus
1 posts
Nomad

Well, I think the order of awesomesauce would go
1.ps3
2.xbox 360
3.wii

wii
speaking as a seasoned gamer, i think that the wii is rather lame. it's a good concept, exept that all the third party titles are crud. seriously, the only good games for the wii are the ones nintendo makes. i know there will be some disagreement on this front, but it's true. it's like nobody feels like making good games for the wii cause it has bad graphics.

xbox/ps3
I think the xbox and the ps3 are basically the same, exept ps3 has more memory, better exclusive games, looks better, is more eco friendly (i think), has a bluray player built into it (i'm not sure if the xbox does), crashes way less often, isn't owned by the evil corporation microsoft, and has free internet access.
So yeah, they're both the same exept for these minor differences. you could counter this argument by saying that the ps3 costs way more than the xbox, and you'd be right. but with the xbox you have to pay to do online games, so that adds up over a long period of time.

in conclusion, i have to say that ps3 is by far the best system out there.

Showing 2896-2910 of 5032