The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5032 1473783
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,032 Replies
NiArK
NiArK
2 posts
Nomad

Je vote por la Xbox 360

Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,911 posts
Nomad

I'm sure there are mature people on the Xbox community. Since well, I, and many of my friends play on there sometimes.

now that i think back on it, we mostly played halo and CoD online. but there was onetime where we played the battlefield badcompany 2 demo. everyone actually worked as a team rather than killing eachother for the power weapons and sniping spots.
you also wouldn't hear some flame war going on over the mics just because one guy took a weapon that somebody else was going to take.
ianhq
ianhq
150 posts
Nomad

Its obvious that 360 wins. Halo is on it. What else do I need to say ? It is the best. Everyone else is wrong if you don't think it is.

blayneknechtges
blayneknechtges
3 posts
Nomad

xbox360 is definitely my favorite of the 3. i know that playstation gives free online play and all... but xbox has better games, including the halo games. (because they are microsoft production games, they are only on microsoft consoles) i can afford the online so thats no problem but the games, are so worth it!

Gstroy
Gstroy
482 posts
Nomad

Its obvious that 360 wins. Halo is on it. What else do I need to say ? It is the best. Everyone else is wrong if you don't think it is.
I prefer Killzone, much less glitchy and a lot better of a story.
Loptice
Loptice
242 posts
Peasant

You think it´s best because of ONE game? That´s just stupid even though it´s Halo.
sasquatchcarrot
sasquatchcarrot
189 posts
Nomad

It doesn't matter who wins, xbox and wii will be destroyed when agent comes out exclusively for ps3.

healthy
healthy
2 posts
Nomad

Playstation owns Xbox, its got free wifi and you have to pay for the xbox live...

kingofwar1234
kingofwar1234
603 posts
Peasant

Ps3 owns because it has superior graphics and games. Example:kill zone 3 and for the x box u hav to. Pau for online gaming, with the ps3 it's free!

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

It doesn't matter who wins, xbox and wii will be destroyed when agent comes out exclusively for ps3.

A single game does not make a console better than the others. In your perspective, yes. But stating something like that as fact is wrong.
Playstation owns Xbox, its got free wifi and you have to pay for the xbox live

I could very well say the Xbox 360 owns the PS3 because it has free WiFi and has excellent online gameplay. I guess that means the Xbox 360 wins automatically because of those two things.
Ps3 owns because it has superior graphics and games. Example:kill zone 3 and for the x box u hav to. Pau for online gaming, with the ps3 it's free!

Graphics are the last thing that I, and many people that I know check with consoles. We see graphics as an extra bonus. If you go out for consoles just for the graphics, then have fun playing a horrible game. Saying that it has superior games is like me saying Photobucket is better than ImageShack. It's an opinion, and shouldn't be stated as fact because it's wrong. Paying for online isn't a big deal. It's only five dollars a month and sixty dollars a year, if I remember correctly. If you can't give out that much money for a better online experience, then you are really cheap.
killerobo
killerobo
19 posts
Nomad

XBOX360 RULES!!

Loptice
Loptice
242 posts
Peasant

Also for people who obiviously never played on wii and says its good only for taking exercise: you should learn to not rate wii by f*****g Wii Fit (with useless unnecerasary crappy board which you dont need) and Wii Sport (made just to show motion controls)
In fact most of best games like Super Mario Galaxy, Legend of Zelda or No more heroes almost dont use motion contorl.

arvigtall
arvigtall
3 posts
Nomad

Really People? I like the 360 best, but just because all my friends have them. The best part of any game is playing with friends, so I like what ever has most of my friends playing. Oh and by the way, PC's are definitely the best when it comes to graphics.

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

The only one of these game systems I have is a Wii but from what all my friends say I am going to have to say X-Box. No offense but PlayStation got hacked and Wii just sucks.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

PlayStation got hacked

Xbox Live got hacked.
Wii just sucks.

How?
Showing 2911-2925 of 5032