The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5032 1473754
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,032 Replies
swagman
swagman
153 posts
Nomad

ps3 is better because with x box u have 2 pay but ps3 its free! plus the games r way better

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

CODBO doesn't really count, becuase it SUCKS for the Wii

Opinion.
Xbox 360 and PS3 is more of a hardcore, especially Xbox360, because if you would walk into a Family video in my town, all you would see would be Teen and Mature (Even a few adult) Games.

The PS3 has many teen and mature games as well.
ps3 is better because with x box u have 2 pay but ps3 its free!

Free =/= Better. Free doesn't mean better. With the Xbox 360 you pay for what you get, and that's great online gameplay.
plus the games r way better

To you.
soldier7
soldier7
148 posts
Nomad

but when ur a kid like a lot of ppl who use xbox and like my little brother. ur parents wont pay every month via credit card and u cant pay cuz u have no credit card. and you wont always find the prepaid cards. so i think for hardcor gamers under the age of 16 plastaytions is the best beacuse you dont have to pay and that audience wont always get the chance to pay for xbox360

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I consider that a pro for the Xbox 360 since you don't get a lot of immature people in the community. Ya' know, you have to pay money for it and most children don't have money laying around. However, it's only five dollars a month and sixty dollars a year. So instead of getting that pack of gum or that video game, just get the online.

soldier7
soldier7
148 posts
Nomad

i do understand but im saying its the parents im graduated done from that so i dnt care but i feel for my littl ebrother who sumtimes gets really bored. parents dont have the time,flexibility or will to pay online even if the kid gives them the money. and again you dont always get the prepaid cards

Aerrow2708
Aerrow2708
11 posts
Peasant

Xbox. The name just says it all.

firelee
firelee
47 posts
Nomad

ok i was raised on nintendo so i go with the Wii but i do like the Xbox360 havent played playstation that much

qazplwsxokm1
qazplwsxokm1
1 posts
Nomad

I put my vote on the xbox 360 its by far the best system out of all of them plus the amazing xbox live support and service unlike psn which crashes all the time and gets hacke

wwedfan1
wwedfan1
187 posts
Peasant

i only have the wii and it is pretty great.

ScouseWarrior
ScouseWarrior
1,391 posts
Nomad

I have a Wii and a Xbox 360 but I have played on the PS3, the Wii is more of a family console and young children console while the Xbox and the PS3 are more of a Young Age to Adult Console. Every Gamer will say diffrent but I think they are all as good as each other, the Wii provides health and fitness while the Xbox Provides the Mature and Pro Gaming while the PS3 Provides the Online Function to keep in touch with freinds.

Br3zizH
Br3zizH
10 posts
Bard

isn't PS3 more graphic enhanced than 360? but 360 is more game friendly, and Wii is more interactive. Each one has its own uniqueness, but since i grow up using Playstation ill go with PS3

Gstroy
Gstroy
482 posts
Nomad

I put my vote on the xbox 360 its by far the best system out of all of them plus the amazing xbox live support and service unlike psn which crashes all the time and gets hacke
Are you high? PSN has been hacked once, granted it was down for a month, but Live is hacked regularly and they had a two year period where they were trying to fix a credit card breech. The victims never got money back either.
jellyrocks7
jellyrocks7
7 posts
Peasant

i gotta say ps3. It has some awesome single player games like infamous and resistance and my favorite sly cooper ( I know im ashamed. plus of course xbox live is a rip off and i like the main menu better too plus the blu ray is cool

swagman
swagman
153 posts
Nomad

ps3 because i have one and it has beast games

TheCrazylencho
TheCrazylencho
5 posts
Nomad

ps3 is probably better because of its better graphics and blue-ray. Also the many sony exclusives like ratchet and clank, twisted metal and gran truismo

Showing 2941-2955 of 5032