The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5032 1473751
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,032 Replies
jerrymak1
jerrymak1
39 posts
Nomad

PS3 by far because blueray hi def and is just awesome

jerrymak1
jerrymak1
39 posts
Nomad

i was watching next gen tactics and it turns out that if u are a hardcore gamer go xbox. but if u are a hardcore/casual gamer go to the ps3 and this was said by the ps3 founder but for wii lovers for forget u

ExplosionsHurt
ExplosionsHurt
248 posts
Nomad

Where is the humble PC in all of this?

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Where is the humble PC in all of this?

Gaming Consoles =/= PC Gaming. There's a thread about the two a page or two back.
IgorV
IgorV
5 posts
Peasant

Xbox 360

Because it has all the best games and its just good overall. Also, it has Kinect which is the most hi-tech motion gaming out there. The only real downside is that you have to pay for Xbox Live Gold.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Because it has all the best games and its just good overall

Opinion.
it has Kinect which is the most hi-tech motion gaming out there.

No controller =/= High tech. It's decent, but it disconnects me from the game or doesn't follow my movements a lot.
The only real downside is that you have to pay for Xbox Live Gold.

Higher failure rate than the other two gaming consoles, have to pay for batteries or the wireless adapter, have to pay for their disk drive.
kingofwar1234
kingofwar1234
603 posts
Peasant

Ps3 because online is free and it has superior graphics, much better than any other system!

jt25rox
jt25rox
332 posts
Peasant

Wii should have never been made poor graphics and lasting effect. Ps3 has the best quality in graphics games and being built. Ps3 is built to last wiis arent but xbox they are trying to keep up with everyone else which isnt that bad. At the beginning wii had better games brawl gaxaly zelada now they only conduit2 cuz black ops sucks for it.

Gstroy
Gstroy
482 posts
Nomad

Xbox 360 Because it has all the best games and its just good overall. Also, it has Kinect which is the most hi-tech motion gaming out there. The only real downside is that you have to pay for Xbox Live Gold.
It doesn't have Uncharted or Uncharted 2(which by the way is the third best selling game of all time), Killzone, Ratchet & Clank, LBP, Warhawk, Mod Nation Racers, God of War... I could go on all day. All Xbox has is Gears of War and Halo... which are both available on PC. As for Kinect... all it is, is a glorified Eye Toy... which was on the PS2, so yeah Playstation beat them to it.
loloynage2
loloynage2
4,206 posts
Peasant

I would say, for me, PS3 is the best console. But I'm more or less a gamer, so my opinion is more gamer oriented. A lot of PS3 games are more elaborated (same with the 360). And would please anyone that would want to actually get into a long and exciting game.

Now if you just want a fun time, without going into a real game, then the Wii might be better. It is more family oriented and is probably a console most non-gamers would prefer to play. It's light and easy to play. But is usually not meant to be played for a long time.

But if you are looking for a piece of art, then don't look at the Wii. Hardly any game for the Wii ever won a GOTY. The only real memorable game for the Wii is basically Mario Galaxy series. Other then that, most games can get quite boring or abuses the Wii remote's controls. Of course, to search for a really beautiful game you would have to go on the PC, but because the PC isn't in the choices, my second choice would be the PS3.

Don't get me wrong, there are still bad games on the PS3, just, not as much, (in my opinion).

jerrymak1
jerrymak1
39 posts
Nomad

Ok. ps3 is because it dosent overheat 1 of 100 ps3 over heat almost all xboxes overheat and screw up your disc bust the xbox is a verry close second

bluedude77
bluedude77
1 posts
Nomad

[b]PS3 BY FAR(YES, I USED ITALICS) IT IS OBVIOSLY THE BEST SYSTEM B U T

THE WORST SYSTEM IS THE \\ ^ / --- ---
\\ / \\ / | |
\\ / \\ / | |
V V --- ---

Poobaloofa
Poobaloofa
111 posts
Jester

[b]WII IS AWESOME. YOU CAN'T DENY IT.

Poobaloofa
Poobaloofa
111 posts
Jester

wii can make you fit while keeping you entertained. it is family friendly. even my 3 year old cousin can play!

Games4Eras
Games4Eras
6 posts
Nomad

Wii kinda sucks... I mean its not really for gaming but it's really ment voor interactive family fun stuff... I say, GO XOBOX!!!

Showing 2956-2970 of 5032