The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5032 1473706
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,032 Replies
Gstroy
Gstroy
482 posts
Nomad

xbox 360 is the best gaming system due to the massive amount of games
The 360 has about half the selection of the PS3... so your argument is invalid.
xFozzYx
xFozzYx
1 posts
Nomad

Xbox 360... All the way

moorepwns
moorepwns
1 posts
Nomad

****ing Xbox ftw

ForsakenProDiGy
ForsakenProDiGy
9 posts
Nomad

xbox is my top since it has better games than wii and my ps3 broke down in just a few [months]

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

better games

It's a matter of opinion on games, so that argument isn't going to work.
ps3 broke down in just a few [months]

Okay? What are you trying to argue? That the PS3 breaks down easily? Is so, it doesn't. The failure rate for both the PS3 and Wii are really low. I believe they're both under ten percent, while the Xbox 360's failure rate is above twenty percent.
SilverGecko
SilverGecko
13 posts
Nomad

I vote Wii! Nntendo rocks!

loloynage2
loloynage2
4,206 posts
Peasant

Implying winning GOTY actually means something.

Actually, yes it does.

Opinion. Not to mention, Nintendo made MORE Non-motion centric games than actual Motion games.

Maybe, but the ratings support me. Noticing that little games for the Wii got praising from game critics.

Implying Wii games aren't "real" games.

Sure they are, but in a more family environment type of game. Not the type of games you would stay for hours, playing alone, going through levels and leveling up your own character. At-least for the more popular Wii games.
theolat3
theolat3
1 posts
Peasant

I think the wii and the ps3 are the two better ones. The wii is real fun and everyone can play it, while the PS3 has top graphics right now and really good games. The xbox360 in contrast, has lower graphics than the ps3 and is much less fun than the wii, so it lies behind...

werthyman
werthyman
4 posts
Peasant

while u do have to pay to play xbox online, when was the last time the xbox network was hacked? ^^

werthyman
werthyman
4 posts
Peasant

Oh and also, my ps3 freezes up waaaay to much, ive only had my xbox freeze up twice and that was just because of the game i was playing

godsmvp
godsmvp
31 posts
Jester

How is Wii even in this run? I liked Nintendo 64 more than i liked wii... I'd have to say Ps3 is the best, i own all three and i mean come on you can't even play movies on a wii and Ps3 can play blue ray for almost the same price as a blue ray player... That and Ps3's controller is much better.

godsmvp
godsmvp
31 posts
Jester

[quote]Flag
Oh and also, my ps3 freezes up waaaay to much, ive only had my xbox freeze up twice and that was just because of the game i was playing[quote]

Ok... Xbox was never hacked because no one wanted to hack it, Xbox never has any commercials on T.v. and Ps3 doesn't have the RED RING OF DEATH... Froze up maybe because you couldn't take care of it?

Gstroy
Gstroy
482 posts
Nomad

while u do have to pay to play xbox online, when was the last time the xbox network was hacked? ^^
Constantly... they have so many problems with credit card info getting out its not even funny.
thefoothills
thefoothills
16 posts
Nomad

Xbox360 hands down. My account has never been hacked Cough Playstation Cough. Also, I dont have to engage in activity while playing video games, I can exercise on my own. Lastly, I have yet to throw a controller into my television. I can attribute this to the fact that I do not own a Wii.

nonconformist
nonconformist
1,101 posts
Nomad

Sorry to break the news to ya, but it happens almost every day.. Someones account usually gets hacked, and credit card information is leaked through... Just not everyone at once... But through playstation its only happened once. Too bad it was a huge hack..

Xbox360 hands down. My account has never been hacked Cough Playstation Cough. Also, I dont have to engage in activity while playing video games, I can exercise on my own. Lastly, I have yet to throw a controller into my television. I can attribute this to the fact that I do not own a Wii.

The network got hacked not our accounts... They took information, and no one really even knows if its credit card information.. So a few of us might have a couple stalkers later in life "fingers crossed" if you actually gave psn your proper information. Which I didn't... Plus PSN handled this whole situation properly.. It may have taken a while, but they properly fixed the probelm, whereas knowing microsoft and there greediness, they would have made people pay more for online for the update for security, as well as rushed things allowing for a second easy hack... Just saying, they only rushed each of there systems and screwed the pooch royally upon every release.. Which is why i hate microsoft... Not there systems... Xbox just isn't as good as a PS3 overall system quality wise..

Showing 3001-3015 of 5032