The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5032 1473527
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,032 Replies
Tamally
Tamally
157 posts
Nomad

hell, no halo is one of the most sucsesful games there are out there and when i am living on my own i will be able to pay my bills considering at the age of 13 ive memorized almost every command in c++, C#, and cmd i make money off my programs... and ps3 is alot worse than x-box, i almost never dc, only when theres a bad host and when im playing ps3 i dc just as much if not more and, i actually have both, so you cant say what the x-box can or cannot do cuz you dont even have one?

Gstroy
Gstroy
482 posts
Nomad

and ps3 is alot worse than x-box, i almost never dc, only when theres a bad host and when im playing ps3 i dc just as much if not more and, i actually have both, so you cant say what the x-box can or cannot do cuz you dont even have one?
I dc more on Xbox than PS3... it all depends on your internet, which is faster on PS3.
Novayoung
Novayoung
3 posts
Nomad

xbox 360 pwns wii, ps3 and xbox 360, = , they are tied, i have a 360

lifebidder
lifebidder
6 posts
Blacksmith

Xbox has community and best service, PS3 has free extras like blue ray, and Wii is Nintendo.

JalapenoFez
JalapenoFez
904 posts
Peasant

Xbox has community and best service

Agreed.

PS3 has free extras like blue ray

Yes, but i don't see the difference of graphics between Xbox 360 and ps3 blue ray. Which brings me to another thing, when the ps3 got completely hacked, the psn network gave you a background theme and something else. Talk about being cheap.

and Wii is Nintendo.

Lies, nintendo 64 beats Wii
CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

nintendo 64 beats Wii

How. What is your proof that an old gaming system is better then a new one that you actually move with not just push your thumbs.
mysteriousmexican666
mysteriousmexican666
315 posts
Nomad

The playstation gave you 2 free games for each of it's main consoles (psp, ps3) plus a month of playstation plus. That's not being cheap.

Blu-ray discs store more information and are handier. The xbox version of L.A. Noire uses three DVD's compared to the ps3's one bluray disc.

JalapenoFez
JalapenoFez
904 posts
Peasant

How. What is your proof that an old gaming system is better then a new one that you actually move with not just push your thumbs

Well 2 things, the PS3 move is like the WII, So that kinda kills it.
And kinect, now the WII just disappeared.
Nintendo has great games, i still play it today
Gstroy
Gstroy
482 posts
Nomad

How. What is your proof that an old gaming system is better then a new one that you actually move with not just push your thumbs.
... Wii Sports Resort is considered Wii's most active game... I play it on the couch... The Wii and moving together is a myth.
dudeguy45
dudeguy45
2,917 posts
Peasant

Yes, but i don't see the difference of graphics between Xbox 360 and ps3 blue ray. Which brings me to another thing, when the ps3 got completely hacked, the psn network gave you a background theme and something else. Talk about being cheap.

They gave us 4 console games... 4 PSP games and PS Plus for a month. And more.
Gstroy
Gstroy
482 posts
Nomad

Live is hacked and brought down an average of three weeks every year since the 360 came out... and what does Microsoft give you? A bill...
CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

Ok isn't this just everyone saying what console they have and taking each others console and throwing it under the bus???

Anyways I have a Wii but I think PlayStation 3 is better.

Blkasp
Blkasp
1,304 posts
Nomad

PS3 has free extras like blue ray

Extras? No, stock. Nothing extra about that.
jordanx120
jordanx120
43 posts
Nomad

Xbox 360 i love the xbox srry i cant explain why...

nonconformist
nonconformist
1,101 posts
Nomad

hell, no halo is one of the most sucsesful games there are out there and when i am living on my own i will be able to pay my bills considering at the age of 13 ive memorized almost every command in c++, C#, and cmd i make money off my programs... and ps3 is alot worse than x-box, i almost never dc, only when theres a bad host and when im playing ps3 i dc just as much if not more and, i actually have both, so you cant say what the x-box can or cannot do cuz you dont even have one?

No halo is one of the most arguable games out there, as only kids between 7-14 like it. Theres more hate out there for this game then there are people liking it. Therefore its a bad game.

You dc because you have a bad connection, therefore you still dont have a defense, like we've said numerous times before go play at someones house who has a decent connection rate and you'll see.

I dont have an xbox, but majority of my friends do. And throughout each home there is a constant dc or host migration rate at least consistant with that of the ps3. Then again were only talking of cod black ops. When you start playing other games, I have yet to experience alot of lag, or drop rates. Its only in the cod franchise. Never in Killzone, never in Drakes fortune, and barely ever in motorstorm. Yet Halo is constantly laggy and droppy... And don't even get me started on gears

Showing 3166-3180 of 5032