The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5032 1473497
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,032 Replies
vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

Sorry for the double post, I just realized there was a typo. PS3*

Futurevgd
Futurevgd
3 posts
Nomad

Wii should be the best seeing as its made by Nintendo. But now the big thing is online multiplayer and Wii's online is way to complicated for the typical gamer. So comparing Xbox 360 and PS3, they are both very good consoles, but each with obvious problems, like the red ring of death. out of the two Xbox 360 has better online. Of course if I could buy any three of these consoles I would buy a Wii because it just has better games. So, in my eyes Wii is the best.

alexstargazer
alexstargazer
347 posts
Nomad

Wii should be the best seeing as its made by Nintendo.

So how does being made by Nintendo make Wii the best system?

But now the big thing is online multiplayer and Wii's online is way to complicated for the typical gamer.

I've been online with the Wii - not too difficult. Besides, having a complicated online multiplayer for a system is not a good thing.

like the red ring of death.

I believe the newest installation of Xbox360 fixed this problem.

I would buy a Wii because it just has better games. So, in my eyes Wii is the best.

It is fairly hard to accurately compare motion sensor games to controller games, seeing as though those are two completely different ways to play. In your opinion, Wii has the best games.

According to ratings, what console has the best games? PC, if that was in consideration. But between the 3, either PS3 or Xbox360. Both have similar titles, great graphics.
dudeguy45
dudeguy45
2,917 posts
Peasant

Whats wrong with Wii releasing violent games? It's a gaming system. For all games.

Gstroy
Gstroy
482 posts
Nomad

I believe the newest installation of Xbox360 fixed this problem.
The slim brought it from a 68% breakdown rate to a 55%, so they improved it, but they didn't fix it.
Catman99
Catman99
1 posts
Nomad

I think Xbox 360 because it is fast, powerful, reliable, and easy to use. That's my choice :-)

GUMMBAAH
GUMMBAAH
43 posts
Nomad

i think playstation because its free to play online and it has a online store so you dont have to drive to a gameshop

shayneii
shayneii
2,492 posts
Peasant

The slim brought it from a 68% breakdown rate to a 55%, so they improved it, but they didn't fix it.

Seriously? Do you have a source for that? :0
hiyacherry
hiyacherry
426 posts
Nomad

i think playstation because its free to play online and it has a online store so you dont have to drive to a gameshop

Xbox also has an online store and also why is the N64 not included in this debate?
Gstroy
Gstroy
482 posts
Nomad

Seriously? Do you have a source for that? :0
[url=http://blog.seattlepi.com/microsoft/2009/08/19/survey-xbox-360-failure-rate-is-54-2/]
Gstroy
Gstroy
482 posts
Nomad

I can never get links to work...

jerrymak1
jerrymak1
39 posts
Nomad

heres how it works xbox is 4 little kids beacause there perents wont buysomethind 4 300 dallars so they get an xbox

PokemonGuy
PokemonGuy
18 posts
Nomad

Wii will rock you! But PS3 is up there with it too. X-box is owned by Microsoft... FYI, Microsoft is forcing game developers to make their games Kinect friendly D:

Gstroy
Gstroy
482 posts
Nomad

Here's Gstroy's link he was mentioning.
Thanks!
shayneii
shayneii
2,492 posts
Peasant

@Gstroy: Wow, that is atrocious. Can't believe the failure rate is still that high!

Showing 3196-3210 of 5032